Threads: 32
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 5:36 AM Post #101
(Sorry guys I was sleeping)
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 5:51 AM Post #102
heroine sees a bird "grrrrr" she pounces on it and spots more birds and pounces on them too then she sees another zolnixi near a cave in the dessert "hullo"
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 8:17 AM Post #103
Grim rose lands on top of Mermydon.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 9:31 AM Post #104
Diego~Adult: 7 years (25 years in species)~ Canyon in Dessert

"That is very kind of you. I may just have to take you up on that offer me amigo." With that the quitari slipped back into the cave and settled down though the knot on his head refused to let him sleep. "I've never seen one of your kind this close up before. Your a zolinix no?" He asked as he curled his tail around himself. It was all tangled and messy the result of only heavy travel with out care. If Red was there she would groom his mane for him, but sadly she was not. He had not the means to clean his mane himself, hooves just didn't work that way.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 10:04 AM Post #105

~ kanakwella's ~ vision ~ near the camp shore ~
"sigh oh what am i to do i've never hunted i've never been alone
i've never done anything but sit and wave if only someone will
help me" as she says this a school of fish come near her she trys
to hunt them but they ran away leading to a shore where
she sees two more kelpari's and hides thinking she's on
enemy territory (where really it's a camp) she didn't
notice the second one untill acuple minutes later (the prince)
and sees food so comes in when everyone is sleeping and
eats all the fish and passes out she wakes up and hides
again then sees a flying fox like person and wonders 'is that
a zolnixi?!?!' and whispers "where have i been all these
years?"
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 12:55 PM Post #106

Mwindo ~~ male ~~ In the dessert ~~ packless ~~ adult
He keept his darkbrown eyes fixated at the qitari that layed down on the coold, soft sand in the cave. The ears were pointed at the massive hoofed animal while trying to calm down enough to eat again. "Yes, I am a Zolnixi" he answered, putting the massive fluffy tail around his body. The eyes followed the horselike creature and its massive scales. The darkgreen almost black body were decorated with two brightblue, almost shining eyes in the head. The mane and tail were massive black balls of fur with highlights of the same clear blue colour as the sparkling eyes of the stallion. "We mostly hunt at n..." he was shut short as a hello was heard. In a scared manner he jumped up on his sand coloured paws, hitting his head enough to make him fall down to the soft sand once more. A fire coloured sylesti with a charm around her neck, eyes as white as the pearllike moon a dark, raven like night. Wings there the feathers danced, by a soft wind, creating the illusion of pure fire dancing in the air above her. Behind her was thre massive fluffy tails. Her entire apreance took him a bit by surprice. Never had he seen a zolnixi with those colours. Everyone he had seen so far had been coloured depending on the enviourment they lived in. "Hello" he said in a polite manner gently vagging his tail back and forward two times to show that he meant no harm, but yet did not feelt anything more than politeness towards her.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 1:07 PM Post #107

~ heroine's ~ vision ~ in the dessert ~
"And might i ask what you're doing here all alone?" she said as she looked at him and stared looking at his back "i thought all of us had wings looks like i was wrong *mumbles* well maybe only royal familys or big villages with lots pepole have wings *normal* so very wrong don't mind me im just talking to myself now well now im talking out loud ok im going to stop now" (Looks like she likes someone :o)
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 1:19 PM Post #108
((Sorry this is so late.))

Kelparie were rather stubborn about their place at the top of their food chain. Which only compounded the instincts that the only difference between an overlander and food depended upon if they fell into the water or not, present company not withstanding. His offer was just as much to see if Heroine or the astral kitty, if her little pride was still about, would be foolish enough to enter a boat and trust they not fall in as it was to go check on the disturbance in the water and see if it was a ready made drowned meal for them to clean up before the water sprites got to it.

He listened carefully to everything she said. No surprise since he himself was just as alone as Aleria, albeit different circumstances. He quietly missed the company of his schoolmates and now they, as allies, were a school of two. For now he would admit Heroine and Grim, but they were still over-landers. He nodded in agreement as she released the carp from their makeshift tide pool and used the opportunity while she was focused on the work to respond to her. "Your wings are beautiful in their own right Aleria, because everyone in the... Herd knows your place during the hunt. Being underneath the food ball is one of the most important places to keep the fish from fleeing and they make less drag so you can control that area better and with more agility than anyone else!"

Aleria seemed really down about the shortness of her glide fins, but it was a trait she just wasn't gifted with. He risked taking a step closer to her, so the others might recognize the conversation was a little more personal and he hoped his 'herd' pause didn't attract too much attention. They were after all predators, and using the proper term usually generated fear. "Don't think any less of yourself for that, it just means we need to take a bit longer to get there and I'm not going to complain about your company."

He hadn't really noticed but he was so close that he was within her personal space. He could see how healthy she was from the shine in her watery mane, the glinting of her horn, and the twinkle in her eye. His legs and tail felt the water she was moving and his lateral lines picked up her pheromones within the wavelets. His ears twitched a little bit listening to her forceful breathing to put air into her gas lungs, until they submerged again. Interestingly he could smell some of the carp she had just eaten mingled into her natural scent because some of the scales from her meal were sticking around her mouth and muzzle.

He lifted his muzzle very close to hers and looked like they were about to make contact before he spoke in a low voice to Aleria. "You have some carp gore about your muzzle and it would be inappropriate to wash it for you. You may use some of my kelp as a napkin if you like." He offered, unnecessary though it was. For a moment, he was tempted to taste her lips, but she was neither family or his mate so it would be considered forbidden fruit.

Mermydon sensed the blood in the water and was certain the current was bringing it to them from the direction Heroine was intending to go. He felt Grim Roses contact his withers but has no time to focus on her. If she was still there when he submerged he would be eating sooner than planned. He was looking that way and addressed the zolnixi loud enough in case the ryori were about as well. "Stay within eyesight of the river. There is another wounded over-dweller not far from the water. I fear we maybe too late though, the water sprites are going to pick up this trail if they aren't there already."
Edited By Harleyc on 12/4/2016 at 5:56 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 1:21 PM Post #109
Grim rose nodded and went to the land and appeared.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 2:27 PM Post #110

~ heroine's ~ vision ~ in dessert/camp ~
"oh im sorry i have to go i'll come back later! it's getting reallly dark and well bye!! i will come back by the way tell your friend over there i said hi!" heroine flys off back to camp and finds the birds she left there earlier and takes them back to camp "hello guys oh no what's that smell?!?!" heroine rushes to the smell to find a red bulbori in panic swoops in and finds LOTS of vaporas heroine:"oh no oh no oh no" vaporas: "run away!!"
Edited By Charzard on 11/27/2016 at 2:30 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.