Forum Index > Roleplaying > Sylestia the untold story roleplay
Page 77 1, 2, 3... 75, 76, 77 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/24/2017 at 4:00 PM Post #761

Raka took a moment to take in the immensity of the waterfall before pondering his actions. The flow of the water was dragging the air with it, creating a strong downdraft in the air immediately around the falls. It would be a challenge but...
Raka turned to Mermydon and shook his head. "I may be more accustomed to land than the rest of you, but I hardly think I would have much luck reaching the top on hoof. It will be a challenge what with the downdraft, but I am built for jumping. If I'm careful about it I think I could just about clear its lowest point, though I may want to time it so that the rest of you are on my tail in case I miss my mark and need to swim the last few meters."
Edited By Deidriel on 8/24/2017 at 4:01 PM.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/28/2017 at 7:34 PM Post #762

Mermydon

The prince made no apologize to Akega or Kanakwella as he took what appeared to be the breeding position with the princess. Mermydon expected that Akega's ears must have dropped back displaying anger, but he didn't have the time to explain how the difference between the tandem cascade swim and the breeding position was based on partners and cycles. His shoulders pressed up against the back of her limbs so she could wrap them around the base of his neck. "Swim with me, beloved." Mermydon asked her as he hiked her out of the water and then pushed her down to near the bottom of the lake. "Keep looking up into the water and keep your head close into my neck. Then let your tail follow in my motion to help us up." He instructed her. Then she began feeling him push them up toward the foam bed at the bottom of the cascade. With deep,quick strokes he started forcing them up the waterfall with her help they were making slow, steady progress up the cliff-face. He hoped the others would notice what they were doing and follow suit.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/7/2017 at 5:12 PM Post #763
The ryori were following but they weren't too pleased to be swimming. Amethyst followed silently. She was scared but also excited. Then she caught a glimpse of Sagetri and was a bit unhappy. Sagetri went back into shadows and Amethyst got skeptical. Were her eyes tricking her or were there really ryori following them!?! What were they planning to do to them?!? Amethyst thought

(Trying to dive back in and I do mean dive! I have been afk on the roleplay for so long but I hope I'm back)
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 9/21/2017 at 11:24 PM Post #764

Mermydon

Although the mist had burned away with the rising sun, the spray from the cascades themselves left a permanent mist effect at the base of the falls. Many places the spray and the foam from air churning in with the water camouflaged and blended the various colors of rock,earth and water that was all but impossible to distinguish the silhouette of anybody beneath the surface. Then out of the midst of the spraying cloud a clashing mass of parrot fish blue and royal dark purple began mobilizing in an opposing force against the water. Mermydon and Kanakwella worked together, their heads in alignment with the water and their tails pushing vigorously, in countersign, against the cascades. Despite their apparent differences in size, they made remarkably good progress, in a full minute they had managed ten feet above the surface of the cloud. The cascade wasn't a new feat for the prince, however helping Kanakwella swim up the current was a heavy addition to help bare that he wasn't quite so used to. His neck and shoulder muscles were tensed and contracting making it easy for the princess to press her head and neck closely against his neck line. He could feel the tension in her neck and chest as well. She wasn't as strong as him, but she had exceptional grace allowing her to cast off more water without as much drag. He sensed her grace as easily as he felt her forelegs hooked tightly over his shoulders as he had instructed. Every now and then,their hips would collide,but they were managing the swim up so that everyone could see the path so far as the mist would allow. Unable to look down during the swim Mermydon could only imagine how Akega and Undyne might be watching for or worrying about the princess falling from the 50 foot height they had scaled with fin and spines. He even wondered if Heroine might be using her influence over nature and super-nature to insure the princess's survival on the swim. He still wasn't sure what the fire zolnixi had planned or what her place was in his and Kanakwella's story. She seemed a bit of a nuisance, like a gnat, but she was essential to Kanakwella as though they were bound together on another plane. Every now and then he thought he could make out Sagetri's little voice routing him and Kanakwella on from his shadow as the went. It wouldn't really be a surprise if she was. It would likely keep Grim Rose and Metal from abandoning them in their mission. "Whoops." Mermydon grunted when he wasted a little extra push out that soaked a portion of the side path. He had let his thoughts wander which made him a little careless, It cost then several inches of advancement, but they recovered well.

The occasional harsh outward thrashing of water sputtering out of the cascade caused a little bit of distraction on the pathway. Mermydon's and Kanakwella's progress was slightly visible through the water and the odd spine or two exposing itself from the water. Mermydon's technique had wet the path before Amara and those on land countless times, giving her yet another reason to pause and slow her ascent.

--------------------------------------------------

From the rear guard, Aleria, Raka and Amethyst had a wide view of the ascent. The prince and princess seemed to make it look so easy,as synchronized as they appeared! Save for the one splash stumble that appeared to have been Mermydon's fault. Then from some way off Raka sensed other presences. Several kelparie and another signature that seemed rather odd as though it was both sea and land in origin. Aleria and Amethyst sensed it too and Aleria Swifthorn's ears darted back with warning.

"Company." She said plainly, "Mermen and their mounts." She turned to Raka and Amethyst. "The royals are sitting aurleons in that cascade."

As she finished speaking,they could see several kelparie and humanoid heads bobbing on the surface of the lake behind them, along with a red-headed mermaid with a strange conch staff at their lead...
Edited By Harleyc on 9/22/2017 at 6:29 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 9/22/2017 at 12:09 AM Post #765
Amara Swished her tail as she reached the top of the rocky wall, finally being able to look ahead of the group her radar like ears pinned forward as her amber eyes searched the terrain, Not seeing anything in the river ahead nor at its banks, but she could feel a disturbance in the ground as if something was lying in wait.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 1/3/2018 at 7:38 AM Post #766

~Princess Kanakwella~
Kanakwella looked behind them. having herd the splashing water, she couldn't quite see what was happening. she seen the little zolnixi puppy was following close behind them, but couldn't quite keep up he was only a hatchling after all. "Mermydon would you please help the little pup?, he seems to be having a hard time. and ill be fine the wound has mostly healed..." she said before he came to any concern

!Heroine!
Heroine watched all of them in the water, she didn't want any danger to come to them or worse at them. one of the others could turn sides from good to bad! 'kanakwella could have trouble getting up the waterfall!, jaxion could get hurt!, Akega could have changed and brought undyne to slay us all one by one!' she thought she looked to see amara "Do you ever miss home?" she asked her eyes glowing white a bit

Prince Akega
Akega went forward he felt a sudden disturbance in the water, "does anyone else feel that...?" he asked looking around to see where it was coming from he couldn't find anything... maybe it was sylvpora the little guys were everywhere nowadays. he looked to his sister to see mermydon was helping her, 'maybe... maybe he isnt such a nuisance...'he thought, 'But that little hybrid needs to be taught to swim'

Captain Undyne Of The Royal Guard
"Princes may i have permission to join the others?, if akega senses something it's usually something bad sir!" Undyne said looking directly at mermydon when she spoke. it was her time to help them, she might not have had a horn like the princess and the other kelpie. but she had a suprise for whoever was trying to interfere with them.
(i have no idea how much i just wrote, but i could have wrote a whole page for a book!)
Edited By Charzard on 1/3/2018 at 7:40 AM.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 1/5/2018 at 9:15 PM Post #767
((OOC: This should give Deidriel a good exit as well.))

Mermydon

~ Nay Undyne! ~ He transmitted back, ~ Let the rear guard do their job. Yours is the protection of Akega and Kanakwella ~ He thought carefully about what Kanakwella was telling him. So for her sake, he included. ~ If you will to do more, then take the puppy upthe cascades with you. ~ He ordered. The going was rather tough as the crested midway. Mermydon's lack of focus to respond to the others below was slowing his advance. They were going to lose a little elevation if he continued, but it couldn't be helped. ~ Aleria, you know the lake. You and Amethyst look to Raka and mount a rebellion to give those mermian squatters something else to worry about. ~ Aleria sent her response pulse and looked to Raka. "We can lead them North and maybe antagonize that fire witch to give them something to distract them." Mermydon had to turn his full focus for himself and the princess on the cascade. He couldn't afford to focus on where the vixen nixis were at the moment, but hoped they would be awaiting them at the top, some of them may need help. And hopefully their ryori friends would be there as well.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 7:59 AM Post #768
((Just wanted to ask if anyone wanted to rp this anymore? Still waiting for a response from everyone but harley .))
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 5:01 PM Post #769
Geala peeked out of the bushes he had been in...He started galloping through the forest
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.