Page 1 1, 2, 3... 75, 76, 77 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/22/2016 at 8:37 AM Post #1
TheUNtoldSTORY
can't think of any rules but imma try to ping you that signed up so ill send something in everyones mail you the only rules are rules

!Rules!
1: don't start till you get the mail and wait till someone is ready (mail is whatever you want to happen it is a free for all roleplay)
2: HAVE FUN!!!
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/25/2016 at 12:32 PM Post #2
heroine puts her head down and thinks of everything around her "sigh i wish i knew how to use my wings"
Lauren0879
Level 61
The Tender
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/25/2016 at 12:43 PM Post #3
Young Aleria Swam feriosly from the vorpas that were chasing her she stayed close to the sea floor, dodging other sylesties and reefs ,the currents were calm today so she took the risk of swimming towards the surface, SHe lept out of the water and hit the side of a large ship knocking herself unconscious and falling into a net.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/25/2016 at 12:56 PM Post #4
heroine looks to the south neer the water "what's that? oh it's just a ship... but what's that on it?!?" she rushes to the ship with her head down heroine see's pirates and hides while she hides this happened "huh what are pirates doing so close to the king of the islands castle?" as she rushes to the kingdom and trys to warn them no one listens so alone it is she rushes back to the ship dressed like a pirate and acts like one too (i've had pirate training myself it's call zelda!)
Lauren0879
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 11/25/2016 at 1:02 PM Post #5
Aleria came to struggling against the nets she was on the deck of the ship men were walking about they all carried wepons. SHe stayed completely still until the ship stopped at land. the entire time she thought 'if they think I am dead they will through me back in the sea'. Her heart raced as she was thrown off the boat and onto a sandy beach still entangled in the net that she tried to get out of.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/25/2016 at 2:28 PM Post #6
heroine sees something get thrown off and slowly goes to it she notices a person of the kelpari and races to help as the ship goes away "are you ok?!"
Edited By Charzard on 11/25/2016 at 2:29 PM.
Lauren0879
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 11/25/2016 at 4:42 PM Post #7
"I'll be fine, cut me out of this mess befor they come for me." she said trying to cut the ropes wit her horn.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 1:55 AM Post #8

Mwindo ~~ male ~~ In the dessert ~~ packless ~~ adult
The sand coloured paws took him forward over the scolding desert sun. With his mouth open and the toung hanging out he panted as the sun slowly cooked the sandcoloured male. Normally he would rest during the scolding day but a other pack of zolnixis had chased him away from the cave he had been living in for a few days. His darkbrown eyes looked around the sea of sand before he stoped dead in his tracks. Its a joke right? It have to be! But no, even his nose told him that the aurleon slowly landing about 60meters ahead of him were real. As a gentle wind caessed him he lowered his head, crawling on the burning sea as he slowly got closer to the animal that left the sky to rest on the sand that scolded the nixi. To Dos happiness the massive bird did not seem to notice the predatore drawing closer step by step. For a moment the hungry foxlike creature could swear that the bird stared into his eyes. But just as swift as the feeling had come, it was gone and as the now resting aurleon turned its head a other way he quickly sneaked closer. As he saw the moment right and the distance close enough after some time of slowly sneaking up to the massive aurleon he sprang to action. As a canonball shot from a canon he launched at the potential dinner. The bird noticed him, trying to take flight the verry instant that Do was notice, however it was already to late. With a jump the male got a grip with its jaws around the neck, crushing it quickly. As his jaws cut through the neck with ease the body of the bird went limb but from experience he knew that some pray survive this so for now it was all about waiting for the dinner to truley leave this life for the next one. A few muinits should be more than enough. So with the aurleon hanging with its throat in his mouth he begun to drag the dinner across the sand, leaving a rather odd track in the sand. If he keeps on walking towards the outskirts of the dessert he will find a small cavesystem that contains a small spring with water. He can rest there and drink his share without worry for now atleast. However, if he reaches the small cavesystem is a other question, specially under this unforgiving sun.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 6:10 AM Post #9
heroine starts biting at the rope "wow it's on really tight!, i can't even get through it maybe, hmm..." she races back into town to get help/something to cut the rope with ... no one wanted to help so she comes back with a taliskman from her tail and cuts the rope "i guess i had the thing i needed all this time, i didn't know it could come off" ....... "but you're free from the net now"
Edited By Charzard on 11/26/2016 at 7:48 AM.
Lauren0879
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 7:53 AM Post #10
"thanks I better get going before they find me" Aleria pulled herself forward with her hooves Her tiny wings were useless on land.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.