Forum Index > Roleplaying > Sylestia the untold story roleplay
Page 12 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13... 75, 76, 77 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 4:53 PM Post #111
Now that Grim Rose was accounted for, it gave Mermydon a plan, although a one-time allaince to encourage good will.

"Lady Rose, would you consider floating your pride along the coast in a skirmish line while Aleria and myself come along the lake shallows? We can find the source of this blood scent and likely gain a little ground towards where you and Lady Heroine are destined for." His suggestion was given with a no nonsense air and as he looked at Aleria, she could see that his intention were commanding and confident that she would follow his lead. He shoved off towards the blood scent that was clearly coming from the direction of the falls.

((OOC: Guess Char wants to move the story along, but come on. There isn't a great need to sacrifice good roleplaying oppotunities for it. Oh well, the show must go on, right gals?))

Heroine had her paws full once Mermydon (and hopefully Aleria) arrived. With any luck Grim Rose would be along shortly. There was little time to size up the full extent of the situation, but it was clear that the sylvorpas occupying this area outnumbered the water sprite interlopers. Mermydon would've preferred to plan out the situation but action was necesssary if they were going to keep the overlander comrades from being dragged into the lake and drowned. Red was virtually the rope in a tug of war between Heroine and those sylvorpa that had the strongest jaws. While the smaller ones would nip andd scratch at the zolnixi trying to rescue the bulbori.

Turning to Aleria, Mermydon told her with absolute confidence in her, "Come from below and flop them onto shore, while I distract them on their flanks. Maybe Heroine and Grim can find a way to dry them out and weaken them. Either way it's sylvorpa or bulbori for afternoon tea."

He would have loved to watch her do what she does, but he'd fail to do his part if he did. The rest was up to Heroine and Grim Rose.
Edited By Harleyc on 12/4/2016 at 5:59 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 4:54 PM Post #112
"What do you need me to do?" Grim rose asked.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 5:03 PM Post #113
while tugging on the bulbori to free her heroine managed to flick her talisman out of her tail and use magic to tug the bulbori "please work dumb magic!!" she says in pain pulling hard as she can
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 5:18 PM Post #114
"I won't let them kill that Sylesti!" Grim rose growled and attacked the Sylvorpa.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 5:41 PM Post #115
(ok im switching to my other character after this) "i'll try to help grim i don't know if i can hold on grrrrr" as she struggles to pull more heroine sees splashing in the distance "hullo what's that?" and then focuses more on pulling "grrrrr"
Edited By Charzard on 11/27/2016 at 5:42 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 5:45 PM Post #116
Grim Rose then claws at one of the Sylvorpa's eyes and digs deep into it's back. Grim Rose then bit down where the Sylvorpa's neck would be.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 5:54 PM Post #117

~ kanakwella's ~ vision ~ very close to camp ~
"oh no i think the zolnixi saw me"
she try's to hide but there's slyvapora everywhere her only
chance was under water under sea weed she didn't trust the kelp people
that where with land dwellers nor did she like the way that zolnixi acted and
looked but she was very close in family lines (idk how but on with the roleplay!)
Lauren0879
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 5:58 PM Post #118
Aleria nodded and went from below the multitude of vorpas she swam circles around them catching one of the water sprites in the whirlpool she was creating. The Vorpa still holding on to red was abot to be sucked in, right in that moment she lept from the water redirecting the whirlpool in an upwardly direction most of the vorpa caught in the tide were now on shore trying to regain there balance. She swam just under the spot where they were trying to get back into the water she guarded it while still trying to get even more vorpa on land and keep them there.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 6:09 PM Post #119

~ kanakwella's ~ vision ~ closer to camp ~
knowing things are a little ok kanakwella shows herself a second time
but this time she's coming to shore (or at least trying to) "why hello there
mind if i help um what is your name?" in her curiosity and kindness for other kelps
she helps the other kelp anyway
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 6:54 PM Post #120
Mermydon committed to his part, he soared out of the water and glided across the mass of sylvorpas, stomping their heads into the water with his hooves, many of them knocked senseless from the concussion. As he dropped back over on the deeper side, closer to the cascade, and smacked his tail sending a whorl of water into the midst of the pygmy creatures. By shear luck it was in the same direction as the maelstrom Aleria was whipping up from beneath. He taunted and heckled them mercilessly, bringing the attention of those not focusing on the bulbori towards himself; even some that were on land to nip at Heroine jumped back into teach the upstart kelparie a lesson en mass. But fin, spine, hoof and teeth were used with some expertise, not perfectly timed but close. All the while his tail helped to push the flow of Aleria's vortex until the brunt of the little savages was caught in the drought.

He managed to leap out of the pull just in the nick of time and as he did so he caught a glimpse of Kanakwella when the kelp she was hiding in succumb to the suction of the vortex. He marked her location but wasn't able to return before the unknown princess met them ashore. Instead, Mermydon focused on looking out for Aleria. He didn't know how dizzy the vortex may have made her so he swam to her side to help keep the sylvorpa out of the drink.

"Good thinking there Aleria, maybe I should let you take command of the situation next time." He complemented her.

Mermydon watched every measured swish that Kanakwella made as she glided towards them from the lake. Her purple scales, graceful and easy swaying, the way she carried herself, even her arrogance for ignoring the overlanders reflected her caste. Behavior he was all too familiar with but he himslf would never be worthy of portraying again. She was royalty, or at least of the higher courts. The most unusual part was her accent, hinting that she likely came from a kingdom upstream. She was clearly addressing Aleria so Mermydon remained quiet for the moment to see if anyone else showed up with her. No royal would dare show themselves like this except as bait for an ambush.
Edited By Harleyc on 12/4/2016 at 6:00 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.