Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 75, 76, 77 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 12:25 PM Post #91

Mwindo ~~ male ~~ In the dessert ~~ packless ~~ adult

As the beast infront of him answered he tensed up looking intensly at the stallion with his darkbrown eyes. It had lost a friend of his? That sorrow and pain is never easy to carry, constantly burdening the owner of it, however this burden never leaves, it keeps on nagging at the owner of the memories and feelings untill the day they themself will perrish. As the rather large quitari asked for water he quickly climbed to the side, pressuring his body to the soft and cool stone that created the caverns roof. "Do as you wish, and i have not seen your friend" he answered before anxiously laying down, whining a bit. His stomach growled a bit, raging from the hunger and he stared at the dead aurleon that had a piece of it missing, the only part he had managed to eat before the quitari had arrived. He really wanted to eat, a lot, but the quitari freaked him out to much to aproach the killed aurleon that was laying on the sand.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 1:05 PM Post #92
Diego~Adult: 7 years (25 years in species)~ Canyon in Dessert

"I meant not to disturb you from your meal, please continue is you will." The quitari said bending to take a nice long drink of the water. It was a minute or two before he stood again his thirst satisfied. "I'm sorry to intrude like this, I seem to have forgotten my manners. I'm Diego by the way." He said with a kind smile. "This is a lovely place you have here, nice and cool." He looked into the water transfixed for a moment in its beauty. He missed home, his herd, his family. The quitari lowered his head, upset about having lost them then letting Red get taken from him. What kind of friend did that to their partners? With that his eyes closed a mournful tear seeping from his eye. "It's best I should get going, before anything...malo, bad happens to you." With that he wiggled back out into the sun his head still down. "If you see the Bulbori do tell her that I still search for her alright?"
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 1:49 PM Post #93

Mwindo ~~ male ~~ In the dessert ~~ packless ~~ adult

Two darkbrown eyes looked at the Qitari while his ears were compleatly focused on the creature in the cave with him. "If you stay on that side I wont pbject to you staying" he answered as the quitari walked out into the heat. After saying that he quickly grabbed the birdlike creature and dragged it into the courner there he was pressuring himself to the wall. He is horrified by the qitari but he prefers to have it around rather than allerting any potential predator that there is life here. If he is unlucky the other nixis is still out there, hunting him, tracking him. And neither of the deaths were apealing to him but if he had to choose, hed rather not be torn into pieces. With that said he digged into his first meal in what seemed as a eternity for him. As he chewed on the animal bones cracked and the flesh tore with distinct sounds, few non predators can take the sounds without panicing, however for him its just the lovely sound of food.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 3:01 PM Post #94

The stallion silently looked back and forth between the kelparie and zolnixi, then down at their breakfast that was still alive and abundant for them to enjoy. To the bright side it meant more food for them, however it also meant that Grim maybe preying upon them if they abandon the safety of the lake.

The sun was just breaking over the trees to the East, and the carp were starting to leave a lettle damp odor in the local air. If anything the feral little phantom catlike creatures might come to the glorious smell of fresh food.

"This should be enough for all of us; wouldn't you say Aleria?" He asked with genuine interest. "I know virtually nothing about Grim's kind, though as astral as she seems, I expect they must have the most interesting forms of travel and stories that would be positively delicious to hear."

He took a fat pause, then as the two of them replied, he bent down quickly to take two carp in his mouth from out of the ball not washed up on land and started to break his fast.
Edited By Harleyc on 12/4/2016 at 5:49 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 3:04 PM Post #95
Grim Rose floats around.
Lauren0879
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 4:23 PM Post #96
Aleria Helped Myrmydon Keep the ball of fish in line with her tial, she took a carp and ate it in one swift move. She caught his golden eyes and smiled at him, "Well now that we have Breakfest what next are we to explore or will we just sit around all day?

Edited By Lauren0879 on 11/26/2016 at 5:33 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 4:37 PM Post #97
Little Red: aka Red~Adult: 3 years (20 years in species)~ ?

The Bulbori jumped when a school of fish suddenly jumped out of the water around her. That meant that there were predators after them. With what seemed like the last of her strength she pulled herself from the water though it took longer than she had wanted it to. One of her back feet was bleeding causing the water around her to grew a red tint. Not good...so not good.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 9:46 PM Post #98
Mermydon didn't miss how she lit up when she caught him looking in her direction. Had he been a little younger he would've blushed from muzzle to ear tip. He was very flattered that she thought well of him and also that she wasn't shirking off on the ball of fish.

He had his fill and apparently so had the others. He was a little surprised how much of a genuine kelparie she was. He liked her, despite himself.There was still no sign of Grim, but there was enough carp leftover on the bank if her kind ate in that manner, otherwise, he thought Heroine would probably stomach it until she needed to go without food. Speaking of the zolnixi, he was rather surprised at how quiet she was at the moment.

"I have had my fill." He said returning Aleria his most winning smile. "If nobody else wants more than what we left on the bank then let's release the ball so we may have some on the morrow." He was watching how she hung on his word seeing that she was seeking his guidance in what to do next.

With no sign of any of the ryori they had met earlier. Mermydon could only hope that they were within earshot as he made his suggestion for what they should do next. "Did you notice that churn and splashing that was out of sync with the waterfall earlier?" He asked all of them. "I suspect there is another creature that ran afoul of the river that empties into the lake. I think we should check it out especially since it seems to be coming from the direction this group was heading when I laid eyes upon you."

But sound travels five times faster through water than air, and hundreds of times faster than the spread of blood ppm in the water. Kelparie were sensitive to both, and the time delay between the sound and the vibration gave Mermydon a good idea where to look for this unfortunate, that may actually make for a good afternoon meal by the time they crossed the river.

He winked at Aleria before facing Heroine. "It's going to be a long walk about the lake if you and the others decide to move that way, though if you fly it will take Aleria and myself time to catch up gliding and breaching."

Mermydon knew that he and Aleria could glide through the air, given a high enough lift they could cross the lake in four or five good glides. But their mass compared to their companions made it doubtful they could help the two kelparie achieve so much lift.
Edited By Harleyc on 12/4/2016 at 5:51 AM.
Lauren0879
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 10:13 PM Post #99
"For one thing I can't glide in the air my wings are small have been all my life." she said looking at hooves then in turn to Myrmydon. Her mind was aflutter with thoughts glad to have an allie like him. She had always been alone it felt like all other Kelpari had ignored her her entire life. Why was it that he was paying atetion to her it was odd not being alone, well she had been with others befor. Land walkers mostly, it was her way of gaining food she would make friends with some random sylesti foolish enough to wonder on her shore. Earn their trust then lose it right befor her feast a rather creul way to make a meal but it was easier than hunting fish alone. "Lets get these back in the water in any case we cant let them rot an the shore line." she said lifting her tial slowly to allow a few carp passage from there teporairy tide pool. Aleria could smell the fiant scent of blood somewhere in the water she wondered if he could to.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/26/2016 at 10:47 PM Post #100
Little Red: aka Red~Adult: 3 years (20 years in species)~ ?

"Come on Red..." The Bulbori winced dragging her good back paw under her as she tried to hop to shore but fell in the act of it. The sandy bank was not helping either. Red grunted as she pulled herself along with her front legs letting her injured one drag behind. Blood seeped from the nasty wound on the bottom of her paw. The brush was so close, yet it was so far. Again her legs failed her sending her nearly face first into the sand. No strength left she simply lay there, letting the blood of the wound soak into the sand and eventually seep into the water.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.