Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 73
Posted: 10/30/2016 at 5:52 PM Post #51

Right before fall begins, she appears. Her hoofs don't make a dent in the grass, but everywhere she goes, something magical happens. Leaves start to turn, the air takes on a chill, and small children start dreaming of candy and witches. She is the Fall Fawn, one of the Bringers of the Seasons, and her duty is to bring a splash of color and delight before the snow comes.
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 10/31/2016 at 2:06 PM Post #52
The guardian who watches over children and protects them from evil. She is one who sees all. Flying silently on owl like wings, the powerful warrior commands friendly spirits to aid her. Fearless, and stern ,but also kind and generous to those good of heart, but evil and naughty children beware for her judgement is swift and uncompromising. For those who incur her wrath are never seen again.

MelonHamster
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 10/31/2016 at 4:26 PM Post #53

All hail the great Autumn spirit, seeker of darkness, bringer of light. May the less fortunate blossom in their time of need and let everyone find happiness for at least one night.
Alexdoody
Level 1
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/31/2016 at 9:49 PM Post #54
The Loved Medusa

Someone had the courage to look Medusa In the eye and say he loved her. Just as he was turning to stone he said his last word and this changed Medusa and she unstoned him and they ended up together. And instead of Medusa using her stare on anyone, she uses it on enemies of love and kindness until they learn their lesson.
(Sorry if my story's rusty)
Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 11/1/2016 at 5:21 PM Post #55

Dressed up for Halloween as one of my fave pokemon, Giratina. My roommate actually has a headcannon that Giratina is the pokemon that acts as the grim reaper within the world, ushering the souls of the dead onto their next life, and that the distortion realm is actually a gateway into the afterlife. So I figured it was fitting for the occasion.
Fiolei
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 71
Posted: 11/1/2016 at 6:39 PM Post #56

The Lady in White

Many people around the world have stories about a woman in white, the name may be different but the story is similar. This particular lady was set to get married and found out that her husband to be was not being faithful. Heartbroken, devastated, and super angry, she made a plea out into the dark for vengeance. The next day her ex-fiance was found murdered. Realizing that she had wished him dead she fell into even more of a despair until that night, dressed in her wedding dress, she went out and jumped off the nearest bridge into the rushing river below...committing suicide. Because of her despair, hatred, anger, and broken heart, she came back as a ghost, bound to walk the earth looking for those that are unfaithful. She is pale of skin, yet beautiful. Her eyes red from tears and hate, a nimbus of red light behind her...and ever with her a creature that collects the souls of her victims.
Pershia2
Level 61
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/1/2016 at 7:23 PM Post #57

The Bone Reaper Queen
I just used what I have because I have no idea how to do it otherwise so this is what I got out of it. Dressed as The Bone Reaper Queen my avatar rules the underworld. She is precocious, wise, and wicked. Once she has a wish there is nothing out there too stop her but your one and only majesty. So you should think otherwise before interfering with her or her plans. Innocent looking on the outside but something else is growing deep dark and deadly inside.
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 11/2/2016 at 6:20 PM Post #58

My avatar is inspired by the Harvest Moon-- the full moon that is closest to the autumn equinox. My specific inspiration was the contrast of an orange moon in a deep blue sky.
Edited By Lonefox on 11/2/2016 at 6:22 PM.
Citara
Level 14
Posted: 11/3/2016 at 12:50 PM Post #59

She was beautiful, maybe even the most beautiful girl in town but that wasn't enough for her. She wanted to be the most beautiful girl in the world and was willing to do everything to accomplish that. One day in the Forrest she met a troll who promised her eternal youth and beauty in exchange for her soul..........
The girl who was blinded by greed accepted the offer but of course the troll couldn't be trusted. Now the girl is known as the monster of the forest and the only beings that aren't scared of her are the forest fairies.
KaterinaSapphire
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 53
Posted: 11/4/2016 at 3:25 PM Post #60

Death's Minstrel is known for her beautiful playing, too bad to hear it signals your incoming death. She's a distant relative to the Banshee, but unlike the Banshee's scream of death, she is actually mute. Her wings and speed mean no escape from her song.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.