Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Yoongi
Level 27
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 11:53 AM Post #71

Athelstan is the twin brother of Okami. They grew up rivals, of course...Athelstan was the so-called "evil" brother. They were born in a family of Kitsunes, Athelstan was different. He was a Kumiho rather than a Kitsune. His parents found him to be truly chaotic.
Athelstan had run away when he was 10, a simple 6-tailed fox. His tails grew much quicker than others.
His current age is 19 and has all 9 of his tails. His best friend is Hyeon, a Ryori. Despite the fact he is evil, he actually craves social interaction. He couldn't help he was different. Now he travels, searching for true friendship. An understanding mate.
Edited By Yoongi on 11/10/2016 at 11:55 AM.
Doeisa
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 3
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 4:04 PM Post #72
Inspired by my sisters spooky Halloween tales.

Kimi - The Vampire Huntress
This is Kimi. She lived an ordinary life in the magical land of Xanth. She didn't have a magic talent like the others did, but she didn't worry about it. She was a typical gorgeous blond, and never lacked for a boyfriend. Of course, Halloween was coming, the day where their magical border was weak, and dark things could cross. She had never seen one before, for she was originally from somewhere else. Her adoptive parents had told Kimi that they had found her the day after Halloween, without a memory. She had fuzzy memories of that day, and her parents had told her that something must have gotten to her on Halloween, and tried to eat her, but someone unknown had saved her. Although she hadn't told anybody, she was secretly hoping to meet her mysterious rescuer. Finally, the big day arrived. Everyone drew together in the big town meeting house, and brought all the candles and lamps they could carry. She brought her cute baby 'Vene with her to keep her safe. Then, as darkness started to fall, they shut and locked the doors. She knew the exact moment the wall went down, because there were lots of moans, whispering, and screams carried by the wind. They heard something walking around on the roof, and huddled together, quiet. Then they heard a chilling sound, the shriek of vampire who has found prey. The chains on the door rattled, and everyone drew away, to the back of the room. Then, a single hole appeared in the door, in the shape of a long, twisted fingernail. The hole slowly drew a circle around the door, sawing an entrance. The big cirle was pushed in, and there stood the first vampire Kimi had seen. As she stared at it, her eyes started to glow. From her back expanded big, leathery wings. Her hands turned to claws, and her cute little red mouth grew tiny, sharp fangs. It made sense. Her rescuer had been herself. They found her the day after halloween because she was a Demon, and a special type that hunted vampires. Kimi's adorable little pet turned out to be not a 'Vene after all, but her protector, every vampire hunter had one.
You see, her breed of demon had evolved itself into bait. What sane vampire could resist drinking from a blond, pretty girl? That gave the demons ample time to surprise and eat them. for the rest of the night, Kimi staying in front of the door, and when something came through to prey on her, she changed and preyed on it instead. She became her villages protected, and she spent the day after halloween hunting down the creatures of dark that had stayed within the protection ring. She is the most spoiled Demon ever.
Edited By Doeisa on 11/11/2016 at 11:13 AM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 7:46 PM Post #73

Also... Incredibly awesome artwork of this avatar made by Taptothebeat!! :D

She drew this off of my avatar before I even posted this, and the image helped me out a lot in the character development. He just looked so adorable and sweet that I made the character less creepy and more tragic than my original plans. Thanks, Tap! You're awesome!!

~~Porcelain Curse~~

In a small village far away there lived a kind young man with a candle shop. His name was Remington, and all day long he sold his candles and lanterns to bring light and warmth to the villagers' homes. But he was very lonely... Remington had no family to speak of, no real friends to talk to, and no one to care for.

Just outside the village was a wealthy couple that lived in a large mansion. While the couple were rarely seen by the villagers, once a week on Sundays their beautiful daughter would pay a visit to the porcelain and glass shop, and every week she would pick out a new doll for her collection. From his store across the street Remington would watch her, but he could never build up the courage to speak to her. After all, he was nothing more than a simple candle shop owner, and she was from a family of wealth.

Seasons came and went, and in all of three years nothing ever changed. Every Sunday the beautiful young woman would pay a visit to the porcelain shop, and each time Remington simply watched her from afar, too shy to ever approach her.

It wasn't until late Fall that something did change. On Saturday night after the candle shop was closed, Remington was visited by a dark shadow. The shadow's very presence had snuffed out all of the lights, and no matter what Remington tried he just couldn't make out what the shadowy figure was.

~ You love her, don't you? ~

Remington was shocked as the shadow spoke. "What do you mean? I have no one to love..."

~ The rich girl, from the family that lives in the mansion. You're always watching her. I know, because I have been watching you. ~

With a bright blush Remington turned away from the shadowy figure. "Yes I-I guess I do love her, but it doesn't matter. She could never love someone like me."

~ What if I knew a way that you could be with her? What if I knew of a way to make her love you? ~

Remington turned back to the shadow, eyes full of hope. "You could do that? Really?"

~ Of course I can, if you want me to. ~

Remington nodded, a smile gracing his lips. "Of course I do! I would do anything for her."

~ Anything? ~

"Anything," Remington replied, not a shred of doubt or fear in his tone.

~ Then close your eyes, and it will be done. ~

As the shadow bade him Remington closed his eyes, and everything went dark; it felt as if time itself had stopped, and Remington's body went cold and numb.

~ Haaa-hahahahaahaa-hahaaaaaa! ~

Remington's eyes shot open as he shadows wicked laughter, but it was already too late. From head to toe he had been turned into porcelain glass as a life-sized doll, lips frozen in a hopeful smile, and his eyes fixed in wide-eyed shock.

The shadow left Remington on the doorstep of the porcelain and glass shop, just moments before the beautiful young woman arrived at the shop. When she saw him for the first time she was fascinated, and all but insisted on adding him to her collection. The shopkeeper was quite confused, as he had never seen that doll before in all his life and he had no idea how it had gotten there, but no matter what he tried he just couldn't talk her out of it. Instead, the young woman offered more and more money until the shopkeeper finally gave in, and promised to deliver the new doll to the mansion.

When Remington was dropped off the young woman had the family's servants take him to her bedroom, and there he was set among hundreds of other dolls; she loved him, alright, just as she loved all of her precious, beautiful collection. It may not have been what Remington had in mind - no, it wasn't at all what he had wanted - but he was still with her...

Meanwhile, back in the village, everything slowly went dark. There was no one left to make the candles that kept the darkness at bay, no oil left to light their lanterns, and on a moonless night when the last lantern went out, the villagers mysteriously vanished.

Remington was horrified and saddened when he overheard the news; even if the villagers never really talked to him or noticed him, the village was all he had ever known. He knew at last why the shadow had approached him, why he had been placed under such a curse. The shadow needed the lights to be gone - for him to be gone - so it could take the villagers. Even though he was stuck as a porcelain doll, his soul wept for the loss and the weight of his mistake, and his cries did not pass unheard...

The beautiful young woman who Remington had loved heard him, and she was struck with terror. A doll! A doll was crying!? It just couldn't be! But it was - there was no denying that disembodied sound, or where it came from. Desperately, the young woman did all she could think of to silence the horrible noise. She glued string to his lips to try and shut them together, she tied cloth around his face to try and muffle the sounds, she even went so far as throwing him off of the balcony to try and shatter him, but no matter what she did it all failed. The doll would not break, and the harsher her attempts became the more despaired its cries became. Eventually she had the servants take him away and throw him into the depths of the lake, and there Remington remains, his soul forever bound in a porcelain shell...
Edited By Xavion on 11/17/2016 at 9:24 PM.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 11/12/2016 at 11:12 AM Post #74

Darci, a lone vampire, doesn't take kindly to trespassers. She will pretend to be friendly and invite them for dinner, but she's the only one who will be eating. None who have entered her corner of the forest have ever returned.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/15/2016 at 9:50 AM Post #75

Halloween

A time where ghouls, demons and ghosts mix in
Under the guise of trick-or-treaters, they seem without sin.

"To steal and haunt the souls of the living" they sneer
Their goal is to rampage without fear.

Thus, the purpose of this angel that descends on this day
Is to keep these malicious monsters at bay.
Edited By Taptothebeat on 11/15/2016 at 9:54 AM.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 11/15/2016 at 7:01 PM Post #76

Presenting everyone's favourite wizard, the Boy Who Lived, Harry Potter!

I had a lot of fun doing this avatar design. The Broom helds came at the perfect time! I figured Halloween would be the perfect time to do Harry Potter. With this design, I decided to go for a semi casual look. In the movies, the Hogwarts students all seemed to have casual(Muggle) clothes on underneath their school robes at times, which is what I went with here. Harry has his trusty Firebolt in his left hand, and his Patronus Prongs behind him. I decided to go with the Runic Aura as sometimes the students had to draw arcane circles and such.
Edited By Kalores on 11/15/2016 at 7:09 PM.
Elimini
Level 66
Fright Master
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/15/2016 at 7:50 PM Post #77

I was really inspired by the held item, the sword. It made me feel like there was some sort of story surrounding it. At an unusually young age, Eli became the greatest dragon tamer in all the land. Her first tamed dragon, one she met when she was just a small child, became her most beloved friend. When Eli was a teen, the dragon unfortunately flew a little too far to a land thought to have been undiscovered who's inhabitants were unfamiliar with its kind and it was sadly slain. Eli was so distraught over this grave loss that she went blind. Many heard of the news and offered their services to the famed young girl. Her damaged eyes were removed and replaced with those of the dragon that was accompanied by a spell that granted her perfect vision spoken by the warlock who inhabited the woods on the edge of town. A blacksmith, her fathers friend, crafted her a suit of armor made from the dragons scales. Lastly, her most prized possession: her sword, the one thing Eli took with her on every quest just in case she encountered any undesirables... it was melted down and recrafted to house the jaw of her beloved and infused with a great protection spell (some might call it a curse) so she can always speak to the dragon in a language that only the two share.

Not a spooky avatar by itself but paired with the story, it's pretty spooky imo.
Edited By Elimini on 11/15/2016 at 8:17 PM.
Ripred
Level 64
Threads: 13
Posted: 11/15/2016 at 10:25 PM Post #78

Where am i? I'm not sure who ... or what i am. There are these strange beings walking around like they're civilized, some of them have long hair; one of these... i call it an Avator, one of its eyes seems to be hurt as it keeps closing as it looks at me (winking) . And there are these strange creatures going around, things with no legs but a tail, Things with wings... i have wings? That's weird. I never did before. And Eeek! my skins loose... or wait, it's not my skin but something else, something that's put over me?clothes My tail! It's not the same anymore. Where is my beautiful, bushy tail, and the nuts i've spend so much time gathering? My paws! someone ripped the fur off! I can't climb trees anymore! Oh the shame... i think i'm taller too. Ack! I have too bush tails growing out of my head. Egad! What the heck am i, some mutant
Edited By Luxaea on 11/17/2016 at 9:26 AM.
Darkbloom
Level 75
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/17/2016 at 8:48 PM Post #79
how can you use an item from the wardrobe without owning it?
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 11/18/2016 at 10:42 PM Post #80

You wake up in the dark on a hard surface.
You sit up and your eyes slowly begin to adjust to the darkness.
While you wait, you notice the feel of the hard surface beneath you. It is roughly flat and smooth and seems to be stone. Sliding your hand along the floor, you barely feel something ever so gently brush against it as it moves. Moving your hand back, you fail to find it again. As things become visible, you look around, trying to focus on details. Lighter things begin to show themselves first. You can see that there is what appears to be some kind of light colored drapery hanging in what may be sheets, possibly against walls... Strewn around the floor are splotches of a lightish color. Then dimmer things become apparent and you try to see walls and the floor itself. Slowly, you begin to make it out. The floor is stone blocks and where you can see the walls between the draperies is stone bricks, both a dark color. But, those are not draperies. They are giant spider webs. You quickly look closer at one of the splotches. It's a skin shedding; snake. By the size of the pieces, it was a large snake. You dart your vision around the room and spy a door. Before you can do anything about it, you hear something, coming from above. As you begin to look up, something begins coming down. It half crawls and half slithers down the wall and onto the floor, some kind of part spider part snake monstrosity with a humanasque face and front arms. You can tell by its demeanor that it is not a friendly entity. You quickly run to the door and try to open it. It's locked. You turn back to the creature. It gets a maniacally sinister look on its face and rears up slightly. That's when you notice the strip of cloth gripped tightly in its left hand, dangling a key.

(Because what's creepier than spiders and snakes? Combining them, right? D_D ;D )
Edited By Varyntha on 11/19/2016 at 1:23 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.