Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nixiheart
Level 62
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 9:53 AM Post #31

I just love dressing up as a witch :D

my name is twist from the land of moone
with my lovely kitty, binks.
on halloween night we make kiddies swoon
with the sight of flight and when the broom sinks.

if you leave out your candy
so kindly we will be
in the morning you will see
toys for candy we'll switch
it makes both parties dandy
then we'll dance off with glee
my kitty and me

i'm not a writer but i do try still :P
Edited By Nixiheart on 10/29/2016 at 9:54 AM.
Typhix
Level 61
The Artistic
Threads: 73
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 10:20 AM Post #32
She was once a happy, lovable, Goddess of Weather, but then the King of Death needed new powerful helpers in his army, for he was going to take over the world, so he kidnapped the Goddess, and used his evil magic to turn her into this:

Also question; will we get the items from the avatar if we win?
Edited By Pixelfairy on 10/29/2016 at 10:22 AM.
FortunesFool
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 10:31 AM Post #33

Brilliant light will guide you there, and light will guide you back.
It would be easy to just believe it, if the darkness wasn't wrapping itself around you. Twisting, writhing, as your form changes between each blink and colors fade and the light of your familiar shines in the distance seeming so close and yet so, so far away.
But no, you had a goal, a purpose with this delving trip into the writhing darkness that is always so close, and it's far too soon to give in already. People depend on you and a life awaits you and just because everything seems bleak now the sun will rise and that's why you're here.
... But where's the light?
Cornbeansoup
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 31
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 2:49 PM Post #34
My inspiration is that I am of the Wicken Culture so I thought it would be nice to make something related to that. Instead of spooky I thought I would do something a bit more "accurate" with a touch of fantasy to it. :)
So here it is!

A majestic Wicken dressed as her favorite familiar.

Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 3:16 PM Post #35

So the back story is that her familiar died and she missed her so much that they conjoined. She got the tail and wears a hat to cover her ears. The little ryori on her shoulder is the ghost of her familiar so that they may forever be together. They create misheaf and like to trick people but never hurt anyone.
Eots
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 5:28 PM Post #36

My inspiration for this design was stories of the mothman. Those who have reported sightings of it give accounts of glowing red eyes (hence the held) and huge, dark wings. To give an addition elemental of fear, I added the mask which displayed the creatures delight at the trepidation following its arrival. Mothmen have been described as either giving warning of an oncoming calamity or as the cause of it, and, in this design, it is the latter.
Edited By Eots on 10/30/2016 at 1:16 AM.
Crystalkey
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 6:21 PM Post #37

this is Samara. She lives in other people tv stations and comes out at night to play hide and seek with you, but she will only ever accept the role of the hunter. If you're alone and want a friend for the rest of your life just watch her video and she will find you on her own.
Icysplash123
Level 60
Sweet Solver
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 6:58 PM Post #38

She used to be a good fairy, but one night, the evil spirits came and cursed her. Now, she comes out every Halloween night and kills all the fairies that were being a little too good.
Pinwheelviper
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 8:50 PM Post #39

Have you ever heard the tale of the skeleton princess? A long time ago in a kingdom forgotten there was a beautiful princess. She was followed everywhere she went by a black hound that had been with since her birth. One day her father the king arranged a ball. He said that his daughter should pick herself a suitor. The princess agreed to this, but on one condition, she would be allowed to bring the black hound with her. At the ball with the black hound by her side the princess spoke to prince after prince. But each time they saw the black hound they became scared. Although the princess knew that these were princes were probably very kind and would treat her well, she picked none of them. If they couldn't love the black hound, they couldn't love her either. She walked up to a figure clad in white and gold. He looked brave, valiant and like someone who definitely wouldn't shy away from the black hound. She was right, he wasn't scared of the black hound. But he was cruel and there was something very wrong with. This was not the one, it couldn't be. Though the gold prince seemed distraught and angry about this. As if she had to pick him, and nobody else. Shrugging off the gold prince's rage-filled stare the princess looked at the last suitor. The only one she hadn't talked to yet. She walked up to him... and was amazed. He was kind, funny, everything she could have ever wanted. He loved her, she loved him and they both loved the black hound. But as they left the ball, eager to start their happy ending, something terrible happened. The gold prince attacked them with a fire spell. The princess escaped with the black hound but her face was horribly burned, and her suitor... he didn't make it. Lost in despair the princess fled to the balcony with the gold prince in pursuit screaming how she would be his. As she reached the balcony weeping over the loss of her true love the black hound spoke to her.

"Do you know why I follow you around? I am was a gift from your mother, queen of the dead. I was meant to protect you and your loved ones. But I have failed you, I let your true love die. But I know how to make this right. Follow me and I will do everything in my power to correct my mistakes."

The fur and skin of the black hound rotted away, leaving a skeleton dog with a heart of glowing yellow crystal. The skeleton dog jumped off the balcony. But the princess hesitated, she didn't want to die! But behind her she heard the gold prince and trusting her beloved friend she jumped. On the way down skeletal wings grew from her back and she ran away with her skeleton dog to the land of the dead. Their she met her suitor's ghost, as kind in death as he was in life. Her mother, the queen turned made them both undead, so that they may be in love forever. And the princess carved a mask to cover her scarred face. The mask is smiling, for the princess shall be forever happy. She will have her mother, suitor and loyal friend beside her forever.

(Oh dear I hope this isn't too long.)
Edited By Pinwheelviper on 10/29/2016 at 8:52 PM.
Exiled
Level 66
The Artistic
Threads: 14
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 9:44 PM Post #40
The Spirit of Autumn

I've always loved the colors of Autumn so I made and Avatar from the colors when the leave turn. I also got the idea from a book called Snow like Ashes after the citizens of Autumn.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.