Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rixva
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 94
Posted: 10/28/2016 at 10:04 PM Post #21

Deep in the recesses of the night sky she waits. Her aura streaks the sky with light - slithering beams of green and blue. They are beautiful.

In the darkness between the beams, she hides. Her eyes pierce the veil of blackness - searching for something her aura can't illuminate.

On the ground below her, someone watches. They smile, drawn to the shimmering lights above them, unaware of what lies in between.

She waits no longer. Her eyes find those of the person below, and....

The lights dance. The person cannot look away.

They are trapped.

They are hers.

Edited By Rixva on 11/7/2016 at 12:20 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 10/28/2016 at 10:08 PM Post #22

You hear the music before you ever see them. It's too late then. The melody strummed by a Skullhead is a hypnotizing spell. Before you know it, you can't move. You feel no fear because it's too late. When Skullheads wish to create more of themselves, they call forth angry spirits of the deceased that are tortured and twisted and filled with hate. They long for their previous lives, and desperate to have bodies once again, they possess the frozen victims of a Skullhead. The head of the victim then catches fire leaving nothing but a flaming skull and a new monster to terrorize the world. The only way to survive is if there's fewer angry spirits than victims. No one knows how Skullheads first came to be nor what else they do.
Wolvesofdeltora
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 31
Posted: 10/28/2016 at 10:10 PM Post #23

This is Darkness. She often gets a bad rap because people are afraid of the dark, but shes really not that bad... unless you do something wrong. in which case she will slip into your home oozing through all the cracks until she finds you and whispers to you all of your evil deeds...well... I guess it is wise to fear the dark.
Dragoil
Level 75
The Artistic
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 10/28/2016 at 10:13 PM Post #24
The possessed Doll

Its all quiet on halloween night, the children are out trick or treating with their parents. Even the household pet, a grey cat, sleeps peacefully. "GONG" goes the clock in the hall as it strikes the hour, "GONG" it says again as a silent spirit slips in under the door. It swirls around the room, hovering over the cat a moment before turning towards the children's room "GONG". It slips under the door again and slithers across the floor towards the empty bed, its hollow malevolent eyes glow as its scull-like head fixes on something. The thing its been searching for, there is a flash and a hiss, then the dolls eyes open. Dark soulless eyes pivot about before the stitched mouth grins a devilish grin and the doll rises and with careful purpose slips off the bed to slid into a dark corner of the room.

What dark purpose dose this fiend have? the family will find out later that night...
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 10/28/2016 at 11:28 PM Post #25

The Darkness

The darkness has not gender in particular, nor a set form. It is the monster in your cupboard, under your bed and the prickling on your neck.. You cannot reason with it. You cannot escape. The darkness is omnipresent and all knowing. It sees into your soul, your heart and your mind. It knows your fears and emulates them.

Where you go, it's always behind you. Fighting will only enrage it. Your only choice is to make peace with your loved ones.

Never let a day go to waste, for you do not know which will be your last.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 10/28/2016 at 11:31 PM Post #26
Fai, Wolvesofdeltora and I seem to both have a darkness themed entry. Is that ok?
Cass1230
Level 67
The Carver
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/28/2016 at 11:41 PM Post #27

She just wanted to play. Why didn't they want to play with her? Why did they all run away? They always run away. She will make them play with her. She just wanted to have fun and play with everyone. After all, it was only nice to play with everyone. She missed playing will everyone. She wouldn't let them get away. "Fetch." She told her pet. She was going to take them home. So they could always play. Even if they didn't have the same meaning of play. After all, she just wanted to play, Right?

Sorry for nightmares-I know I will have them
Katiendan
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 13
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 1:29 AM Post #28

Back Story:

I am an ancient voodoo priestess who has come back from the dead...
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 6:05 AM Post #29

She was once a noble of the forest, a highly respected elf amongst her people, who all lived in prosperity. One day, she ran through the woods, collecting flowers and mushrooms to decorate for their annual fall celebration when she came across a group of purple glowing flowers, only read about in legends. It told about how these flowers, if picked, would bestow endless power beyond one's dreams. Consumed by her own greed, she plucked the flowers from the ground, and a pillar of blackness from the sky came rushing towards her, as her soul slowly became corrupted. Now, she walks the earth, spying through her orb at all the children trick or treating and steals their all for herself, trying to spread misery and discouraging the spirit of Halloween.

Elise
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 99
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 8:42 AM Post #30
"What have we got here? Aaaahhhh. A puny human. Don't take it personally. I am Carinth, Dragon Queen. Don't worry about your life, for I am in a good mood - Autumn Celebrations tend to have that effect on me. Still, tread lightly, since my pets here - behind me - can get quite excitable. As a token of my good will, I shall ensure your safety as you go trick-or-treating."

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.