Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hanamomoya
Level 64
Templar
Threads: 11
Posted: 11/4/2016 at 6:12 PM Post #61
So I may have gotten a tad bit carried away... ^.^'

Bringing the glass to her lips she paused, considering the question that had been posed to her. It wasn't often that someone had the courage to climb the narrow cliffside trails to her home and perhaps such bravery deserved to be rewarded. Nails tapping gently against the stem she watched as her guest fidgeted in the gloom that surrounded them, as they tried and failed to gage her expression in the murk that hovered between them. Softly placing her glass upon the table once more and leaning forward to considerately allow them a better glimpse of her face, she smiled at the disquiet that seemed to ooze from their very pores as they caught sight of her eyes. The undeniable markers that showed her true nature to the world.

"You are to be commended, not many have managed reach my home, much less stand before me without fear." She paused, eyes hooded, as she watched them swallow nervously, before continuing, "And for such a paltry question, tell me, is the situation so dire that you would lower yourselves to asking for my assistance?"

Her visitor bowed their head before answering, a quavering note to their voice, "Our h-healers have exhausted all their options, and yet they know not what ails our young lord, w-we thought that perhaps you might know of something that could aid us, s-something that our records have long since lost..." Their voice trailed off at the look on her face.

Red lips stretching over a slowly widening smile, her next words were coaxing, like those of a mother seeking answers from a reluctant child, "As one of my disposition I can assure you of the depth of my knowledge, indeed I was there the last time this sickness struck at the heart of this land and would have given my aid had any but asked. Tell me, what would you give to see this rot struck from the world?"

Her guests eyes widened, "A-anything, anything! All that we can give is yours if you can do what we cannot!"

Rising from her chair, she took the three steps she needed to stand before her visitor, reaching out to gently lay her hand upon their arm, she smiled more fully, her eyes glinting like gold coins in her face. "Then all will get as they desire, you, an end to the plague travelling your lands, and me..."

"Yes?" Her guest interrupted, glancing nervously at where her hand lay upon their arm and quivering in her grasp, "W-what is it that you desir..."

Stepping away from the rapidly cooling body at her feet, she paused, delicately reaching up to dap at the corner of her mouth, before reaching once again for the glass that rested upon the table. Savouring the taste that lingered on her tounge as she brought her glass to her lips, she turned to regard her former visitor.

"I desire, what I shall always desire, until the lands are claimed by the seas and fire is seen on the horizon. What I desire, is a feast."
Edited By Hanamomoya on 11/4/2016 at 6:25 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 11/5/2016 at 10:05 PM Post #62
Inspired by my fall fest lunemara design that was chosen as a brewing pet! (Sorry, I'm proud of it xD)

Icekitsune
Level 64
Season's Greeter
Threads: 31
Posted: 11/5/2016 at 10:45 PM Post #63

She is a demonic dragon who loves to come out on Halloween and play tricks on unsuspecting victims. Her dragon minions will also help play tricks.
Edited By Icekitsune on 11/7/2016 at 9:49 PM.
Kameo
Level 61
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/5/2016 at 11:08 PM Post #64

As the Queen of Hell, Shiva has a lot to manage. Such as her six headed demonic flame beast and the dammed souls of Hell. In addition to the souls, her attendant Felix, the flame dragon on her hand, piles work on her. Such as maintaining the Tortured Souls Hall and the Wailing Fields. On another note killing humans and other living things is what she strives to do. She also loves justice being served. Although she is the Queen of Hell she hates injustice. She will do whatever it take to take revenge or avenge someone who was wronged in her realm. For example one day Felix was roasted. Roasted so bad that he fell back on his wings and broke one. She was so upset she murdered the roaster's family. Shiva did not kill the roaster. Only his family and friends. He was punished with eternity in hell without visits from his family or friends who all knew he was the cause of their death. And all because he did not think of the consequences of angering the Queen.
Littlesnowcatotoro
Level 10
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/5/2016 at 11:19 PM Post #65

She is based off of candy corn
Stupic
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 11/6/2016 at 5:39 PM Post #66

The elegant being of time calls from the fallen feathers of the newly migrated birds. The spirits of the multitude of dead butterflies surround her. All who fail to grant her a place meet with the haunting fear of death as the seasons change. Time is always against you and it is the most elegantly spooky thing I can imagine.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 11/6/2016 at 9:56 PM Post #67
Took me a few options to decide on one I liked better...

I once again took a more cosplay route. When I think of "dress up" I always think of characters from my favorite books/shows/etc. that I would like to dress up as. In this case I chose Ygritte, a character from the Game of Thrones series. I found her very fitting as an entry. Being a member of the Free Folk she lives in the ice and cold all the time, and given the time of year "Winter IS Coming" (lol). I was also inspired to make this avatar by the custom cuddling nixis that user, Electricity created. They are called Fire and Ice, which in this case is a nod to the original title of the book series, Song of Ice and Fire.
Edited By Britters on 11/13/2016 at 12:57 PM.
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/8/2016 at 11:28 AM Post #68
Release the Kraken!

Many fears are deep seated and hard to face. Some fears come from dreams, others from everyday experiences and others from your imagination.... some are just totally irrational!

One of my fears is having something happen underwater (being grabbed, finding a dead body, that kind of stuff)..... this fear has always been with me! Why do I have this fear?? I am an excellent swimmer, even competing on swim teams! As well as being a certified scuba diver, life guard and a sailor! I live in Michigan, so I am always boating or swimming in Lake Huron... But I still have dreams of things coming up from the cold, dark, murky waters around me! I still get a rapid heart beat every time I jump into the lake! I still freak anytime anything so much as touches me in the water!

So.... Release the Kraken! It would be my worst nightmare!
Edited By GoldGryphon on 11/11/2016 at 9:07 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 11/8/2016 at 8:00 PM Post #69

Little Red loved to go visit her Grandma Mavis before the Big Harvest, It was only a small hike through the woods after all! This year she brought along a basket of fresh picked apples and a jar of sweet caramel, so that Grandma Mavis could teach her the secret family recipe. Everyone knew that Grandma Mavis had the best candy and caramel apples around! As she skipped through the Woods Poppy the Friendly Wolf Padded alongside her sniffing the basket with curiosity. As they made it Grandma's House they were shocked to see all sorts of treats adorning the window seals and tables Poppy did a few Tricks for treats As Little Read and Grandma Began making the apples. once they were coated in caramel and glowing with sweetness they were ready to be dipped in candy and other yummy snacks! and they all ate many apples that night! XD
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 11/9/2016 at 9:30 AM.
Lavelle
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 77
Posted: 11/9/2016 at 1:15 AM Post #70

things that go bump in the night...

Statues aren't supposed to move, but I can't help but wonder about this one.
If you look closely its eyes follow you around the room.
We're not sure where it came from, it arrived in the museum one night.
I always thought my co-worker had put it out on the floor,
It turns out he thought the same of me.
We planned to move it but never quite got round to it
And now I think we'll keep it where it is.
We find ourselves spending more of our time stood staring silently into those eyes
We think we might just stay here and become statues too.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.