Page 28 1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 11:20 AM Post #271

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG
The herbalist looked up at the man on her shoulders before humming a bit. "I asume this is not gotten from wrestling in the hay ..." he mutterd while looking up at Molly before mentioning a few herbs to the oldest of the female aprentices he hosted. The girl quickly disapeared into the storage, picking the bottles needed. The bottles were made out of clay and had a lid that was tightly closed, not even the most expensive of herbs had a glassbottle to rest in, however some was locked in, only the master having the key to the cabinet they rested in. But as the girl came with the herbs so did the older boy as well, carrying a large kettle of boiling water. "Now, Molly, if you dont have any injuries to be tended I would apreciate it if you would leave" he said nodding at the door for the woman. After that he simply cleaned his hands in the warm, scolding water and the older aprentices doing the same. After that he begun showing them the wounds and explaining what he was to do and treat the patient. and how each of the herbs would help and act.

The two boys sat on their butts, backs towards the building behind them, petting the still reluclant cat that patiently let the children do what ever they wanted. The poor animal however looked as if it was planning a really harsh and painfull death to the two boys. But still it did nothing but waiting.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

She looked up at the man as he jumped down into the muddy water, destroying the prestine and expensive clothings he carried. Once the hand was offerd her she took it with a lmost defeated look on her face. It was all just so ... much. As if everything that could go wrong did so. "Thank you, but I do assure you, I normally dont trip like this" she said forcing a smile. "It seems I owe you more and more, Im afraid Il owe you my life by the end of this day if it keeps going like this" she joked a bit. Once on the other side of the ditch, standing next to the road she gatherd the two dresses in her hands before twisting them. As she did water left the fabric, falling down on the ground with a massive splash. Just great! This is getting either comical or depressive to be honest, wich one she didnt know. "Im sorry you had to ruin your clothings like that" she said looking up at him. Her two darkbrown eyes studied him a moment. He have a strong jaw, darkblue(?) eyes, loong blond hair and a beard to go with it. Granted the hair and beard wasnt that well keept but beeing on the roads why bother to much? It would only be naturall to ignore it to be honest.

NPC for Hawk & Sapphire

She looked at the priest as he spoke. She couldnt help but shuckle a bit at his words. "You are good at flattering young one. Il tell you one thing, Speak to those you wish to speak to here. This realm of mine connects that of mortals and that of gods. If you truley wish to speak to your own master, then speak." she said before simply toning away into nothing togeather with the cart of souls leaving Zarune to his own.

The old soldier just took the young boy in his arms, holding him calmly. but saying nothing.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 3:38 PM Post #272
Aris

He felt himself being lifted up and tried to stop crying but then he remembered the deal he made. He closed his eyes and felt the tears welling up. He knew his father was there and his mother most likely. He knew that they had been told of his doings but he didn't know if his mother would comfort him like she used to when he was younger. He hadn't always been cruel he was sure of that. He opened his eyes but his eyesight was slightly blurry from the tears. He tried to stop shaking and crying but he only managed to stop crying so badly . He managed to regain a bit of calm but yet almost all of it was lost. He wondered who saw him like this then he realized it didn't really matter at all. Aris wanted to get up but he didn't.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 9:31 PM Post #273
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

This was what could only be called the greatest moment of the priests life. He, a mere mortal, would be granted the chance to meet his God, the deity he worshiped? Though he felt nothing. Zarune watched as the goddess left before turning to face the opposite direction. His hands clasped together, knees bend as he dropped in prayer. It felt like it had been forever since he had last prayed to Finn, since he had left the temple which had been almost four days before. The priest closed his eyes before muttering the word of his prayer.
"Lord of the domain of the animals which roam the earth hear my prayer as I call to you. Give me strength and wisdom to carry on the road ahead. Guide me as one of your children." The man fell silent for a moment before opening his eyes again. His hold on this world was fading, he could feel it. Much like leaving the mortal word his vision grew darker around the edges. A dull almost none existent pain filled his shoulder and hand as his body fought to return to the land of the living. Still though he fought to stay in the hope that the great horned one would show himself.

Molly~25 years~RG

"That would be true I fear." The woman answered looking down. "Bandits,a few of them ambushed us during a lesson." She said partly lying, partly being truthful. "For a Mage he held his own well, though they overtook him nonetheless. If I hadn't been there he would have died as well as the prince." There was no point in tell that much of lie, everyone would find out sooner or later. So what she had said we to begin with? This man was nothing more than a herbalist what could he tell? Besides the next stop they would make would be to the king himself to tell him of the tragedy. Not only was the princes tutor now lame for the time being but she had failed her job. The king must be told." I'll take my leave then." She said excusing herself. With that she let the herbalists take the priest from her, the whole time making sure they didn't harm him further. In his travels from her arms to the table a scarlet nearly crimson gem fell from his pocket. Top heavily she bent over and retrieved the jewel from the ground. It was truly beautiful, stunning in fact this she slipped it in her breast plate for safe keeping, for when the man woke. With this she turned and left the home. Outside she found the two boys, playing with a rather unhappy cat while taking a seat in the dirt. "Cullyn what have I told you about petting the cats? We do it nicely alright? You don't want to be clawed again do you?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

Ruairi~23 years~DC

"You owe me nothing my lady." The man said grunting some as he pulled himself from the ditch. "If anyone ies anyone anything it is me owing you." He said with a kind smile at her. A woman owing him? That was a matter almost worth laughing over! "And worry not about my clothes, I care not if they are dirty. It's a sign of travel, use, it gives character to the garb. Now Sasha in the other hand is a different story." Ruairi chuckled some as he glanced over at the fox whom nipped his nose some. "She is angry if nothing else, but like everyone or thing she will get over it, just as you will get over this bump in your life. Who knows, tomorrow you could wake up to a pile of gold, the man of your dreams, and a home waiting for you." If that truly could happen that would be wonderful for the woman though he knew as well as hoped she knew that it was just said to make her feel better. She seemed down, in pain even though he couldn't put his finger on if it was physically or mentally that she was harmed. It was best not to ask, woman were strange when it came to reviling their feelings. He would rather keep his wits and manhood about him.
Edited By Hawkeye on 2/24/2017 at 12:53 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 1:37 PM Post #274

The man stoped in his movement as she spoke. Do she realice what she said right now? Probably not. He looked at her before nodding. "Werry well, take care then." the man said before instructing his students on how to prepare the herbs and treat the wounds of the priest.

When he heard Mollys repremending words he looked up. "He already have" he commented showing the torn tunic. The skin was only scrapped so nothing bad and dangerous really. "And besides, he doesnt seem to object!" he said looking up at her. Kulgan, Cullyns friend, nodded agreeingly. The cat didnt protest, it just layed there in the princes lap. But what the two kids failed to realice was the fact that the animal HATED it. They just thought that the cat sitting still meant that it liked it. They didnt really see the nyanses properly yet. Atleast not all the time. At times the children would manage to pick up on it but they are still young and learning.

She looked a bit baffeld at him. Who is he really? After sme moments she just laughed a bit. "How could you possibly owe me anything? You are the one who have helped me nonstop on ouer short acuantance. And while it would be a lovely dream waking to such a splendid gift it is still naught but a dream" she smiled at him. It took a bit of time before the dress was a bit dryer, the ground around where she stood wet and coverd in water. "Well either ..." she cut herself short, thinking carefully. "Oh my, I do sincearly apologice but i belive I have yet to introduce myself. My name is Agrona" she smiled, almost kneeling on pure reflex. She had compleatly forgotten to introduce herself. If her father had seen this she would have been beaten quiet severly. But now, she didnt have that hanging over her, she would never have it hanging over her again. And if she was to be honest it was a releaf if anything. Maby this fate of hers isnt a curse, but rather a blessing? The more she thought about it the more it seemed like it truly was a blessing in disguise.

NPC for Hawk & Sapphire

The horned god apeared some distance from him. The almost 2meter tall man looked even taller than that with the massive antlers upon his head. making him look closer to 3.5meter. but despite this he looked tiny compared to the woman Zarune had spoken to notmany moments ago. "You ask for guidance Zarune, so what is it that confuses you?" he asked with a soft, friendly smile.

The young boys parents came to them, the father stoping by his hysteric boy, Aris, while the mother just walked passt her son. Her face was pale, eyes filled to the brim with tears and as the woman moved the fabric of her dress gave up a soft sound. When she had been in the room of her oldest son a moment she just gave up a scream. Hollow, high and filled with dispear. The woman fell down, just holding her dead son in her arms, gently waddling from side to side as she hummed a lullaby. The woman ignored the blod that got stuck to her own clothing ad skin, just holding her son as tears fell.

The man looked at the door as a scream was heard. Slowly he closed his eyes before sighing. His shoulders dropped in a sad manner. "Aris ... pleace ... pleace tell me you didnt do this" he whisperd in a empty tone.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 2:41 PM Post #275
Aris

Aris shook his head. "But it's all my fault." Aris said. He looked at himself ashamed. "Just put me in the dungeons......" Aris cried. He had no reason to live. But he didn't understand why he felt so ripped to pieces. He felt like he wasn't alive. Like he was dead and had no life in him. He felt empty which he expected he looked like that too. He didn't understand what he was feeling. Was it actually regret? Did he hate his brother so much he loved him? Had he gone that insane? Yes he felt like he had. Aris then tried to stand up. He heard his mother's cries and pleads to the gods. He knew it was hopeless and they all hated him. Now he had nothing to live for. He looked at his father. The tears started coming again. He couldn't look up anymore. He could only look down in disappointment.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/26/2017 at 2:51 PM Post #276
NPC for Sapphire

The man stared at his son, trembling as he realiced what he was told. In anger of loosing his oldest son the man pulled Aris up on his feet, slapping him harshly. "Go to your chamber and stay there untill I come there!" he orderd his son, telling the guards to make sur he didnt do anything just in case. With that done he walked in to his wife, carefully putting his cloak around the woman, pulling her into his arms. "Jane, please look at me" he begged his wife as he hold her towards him, forcing her to look away from their dead son, coverd in blood. The woman however just cried into his chest, repeating his name over and over again. "Markius .... markius" she repeated over and over again, holding his tunic with a shaking hand. "Its going to be okej Jane, I am here with you, I will always be" he promissed his wife.

The guard that had been holding the young lord helped him up to his feet before leading the boy to his chaimbers. Once inside he helped the boy to sit down on the bed. "Do you need anything my lord?" he asked with a comforting smile.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/26/2017 at 3:05 PM Post #277
Aris

"As okay as I will ever be." Aris said bitterly. He had come around. His father's harsh hand had made his face lit up as if on fire. He praised the gods that at least he didn't have a sister. But now he was the oldest he guessed. He had nothing left after all the senseless murder now that he had gotten his target he was empty. Was he hopeless? What point did he have now? He had no reason to live. Why shouldn't he just kill himself now and get it over with? Oh well he had no knife nor dagger so he couldn't. He looked at the knight. This person knew of his horrible deeds of killing others yet he was being so kind. Why? Did he have any sense? Or was no one scared of him? He leaned back.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/26/2017 at 4:21 PM Post #278
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

A soft wind blew his hair as the man appeared before him, though he couldn't tell if he cared or not. Past all the pain in his hand and arm it was hard to tell what was what anymore, it all seemed to just blurr about. Was he happy? Consused? He had not a clue how to feel. The man spoke then asking what confused him. Why had he called upon the god? If the damn pain would just die down he could think! This was a once in a lifetime chance and what was going through his mind, 'Damn the pain, pain, pain, pain!'. If it couldn't have chose a worst time! The priest took a soft breath looking up some as he did. "Master Finn I know not how to ask this of you, nor why I question your judgement...." He stopped then clearing his throat and wincing past the pain. "But why? Why not let the hands of fate take me today? I stand no chance back in the mortal world, my death is waiting for me back there. So why save me now and not let her take me while she had the chance."

Molly~25 years~RG

Gazing down she could see the tear in the fabric and the slight scratch to his skin that the animal left. "Cullyn, how many tunics does this make that you have ruined?" She sighed putting a hand on her brow. "Come on then let's get you back to the castle, get you cleaned up." With that the shield maiden offered him a hand to help him up. Her mind though was elsewhere. The gem felt warm against her skin though it did not burn. Racking her brain she could think not why the man would have it with him. Was it powerful or just something his mother gave him? There was no telling really after all he was a mage. Molly took a breath through her nose and let it out through her mouth. If this day could just restart she would bee all too happy!

Ruairi~23 years~DC

"Ruairi, though most call me The Traveling Bard." The man gave a slight bow as he said this. "It is ever nice to meet you Agrona, and might I add that you have a very beautiful name." He said this with a wide smile hoping she would not deny this fact. Most women that you complimented would deny the good things about them though some would just go with it. Either way it was still nice to say such things about a woman without being her husband. "And please, you owe me nothing save for this time you are giving me. It is payment enough to have someone to speak to rather than walk alone."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/27/2017 at 11:54 AM Post #279

He got a thoughtfull look on his young face, and as the animal noticed the grip of it losening it quickly disapeard. And as the animal was gone it left a disapointed prince and kitchenboy. With a disapointed sound he took Mollys hand as help up before offering his to his freind that shaked his head before leaving for work. A while he looked after Kulgan before looking up at Molly. "Molly, will Kulgan and I be able to remain friends?" he asked in a worried tone. Kulgan is not ereally what most would call a friend. They are more of aquantanses but it is indeed the closest thing the young prince have to one. They sit in silence, Cullyn occasionly talking but otherwise they would just sit there, looking at things happening more or less. Not really how most children interacted to be honest. But then again, the kitchenboy couldnt talk, not even make a sound. And Cullyn? Well, he is the crownprince, the sole heir to the throne. For most people it would look like two kids forced to interact by their mothers while they themselves were bored by it. But forn Cullyn, the small, brightblonde and blueeyed child it was something he hold precious. And Kulgan himself is someone he hold close, even if they dont talk or play like normal kids. Anxious to get a answer he pulled Mollys arm with a worried look on his face. Why isnt she answering him? Is... do ... does she think it wont be that way?

She looked at him with genuin intrest before laughing a bit at his compliment. "Oh trust me Ruairi, the pleasure of this meeting is all mine. But I must say you are the first to ever compliment my name, most finds it ... disturbing" she smiled. She sighed a bit as she walked on the road with him. "You truley are uniq. Giving, kind, a man of words rather than brawns and having manners above what most people have. If I were to guess I would say you are more than just a bard by birth" she said calmly. She walked with him in silence for a while before looking up at him. "But just as you did with me, I will not ask anything." she promissed while looking ahead of them. The wet bottomhalf of the dress that was sticking close to her, as if glued, alsoe slowly cooled her down. Despite the autumnday beeing warm for the time of year and the sun beeing out, caressing everything and everyone beneth it she couldnt help but starting to feel coold. The water drenched clothing she was wearing slowly made her cold, the shivers she got she simply forced to stop by sending her mind to warmer places. What had been her chaimber untill not loong ago had always been warm. Firewood sparking gently in the fireplace, spreading warmth and a false sence of security. Yet despite what had happend, that was the place she visited in her mind.

NPC for Hawk & Sapphire

He looked at the priest before shuckling. "Call me what you want but I do tend to be a selfish person. I dont like to share what is mine." he said before walking up to the man. "This is not my strong points but i will do what I can" the god said in a promissing tone. With that he put his hands on the mans shoulder, leaning his head against the mans. As the god closed his eyes and concentrated he simply forced his way into the priests mind. Something he could do only because the man belonged to him. Once inside the man he looked at the pain that filled it from edge to edge. While taking a deep breath the god raised his hands, gathering the red mist of pain before him. And with the red mist in his palms he simply walked out of the mans mind. Once his eyes opend he looked at his hands that was glowing red. "huh ... thats intresting ..." he said a bit surpriced by the effect.

The man looked at the young lord with a consearned face. "Sire?" he asked looking at him before licking his lips a bit nervously. "If there is anything I can do to help please, do let me know" he said smiling tiredly at him. He might not like the young boy that much but he IS working for the boys family. The young boy is his master and himself is naught but a servant. Someone to serve the family nomatter what he feels himself. And as loong as the boy is not disowned, he will serve him as well.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/27/2017 at 5:12 PM Post #280
Aris

"Can I get something to eat?" Aris asked. He looked at his feet. He closed his eyes. He felt broken and he knew it. He opened his eyes. He looked around and then thought of his brother. How he had been so kind even though he knew he was bad. How could he have been so kind? He knew he was after him right? He then thought of his father. He was going to the dungeon. He knew it! He wanted it so bad. So he couldn't be a harm to anyone. He felt like he needed to. He didn't know why.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.