Page 27 1, 2, 3... 26, 27, 28... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 3:42 PM Post #261
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

A weak chuckle passed through his lips as he closed his eyes. "Child I doubt that after this I will even still be around to do such. Kidnapping the prince is one thing but nearly getting him killed is another." The priest said keeping his eyes shut after that. It had been a good life, one where he had lived as a slave more or less and got punched by his love rather than kissed by her. What more could a man ask for? Slowly he let his mind fade into what could only be the darkness of death. Maybe he would be better off here, where he couldn't mess anything up. Though death seemed not to come this time, only the feeling of peace and rest as his body quieted his mind in order to mend itself.

Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

For once she looked to the priest. The left shoulder of his robe was torn and a gash stood out on his right hand from the clean bite of a blade. Vulyn seemed worried thus she would do all in her power to make sure the boy was not let down. "We must be getting home..." She said at last standing. Bending down she picked the man up throwing him over her shoulder. He was much heavier this way though she managed to get them both to Horace all the same. She placed Cullyn in the seat first before putting the priest on it and finally climbing up herself. "Your father isn't going to be pleased about this." She said to the boy as the horse started along.

Ruairi~ 23 years old~ DC

"You really seem to be quite the thinker." The man chuckled moving a lock of fiery hair from his face. "As for the question it depends on the time in which it is asked. A bard could be a soldier in time of war and a bard all the other time so would that make the man, or woman, bother good and bad?" He asked back before pulling his lute from his back. He stroked the interment some in a rather exotic sounding tune before looking at the woman again. "I've never known a woman to dress as such that knows her way with way with words such as you do. Answer me this but are you more than what you are letting on to be? Such as your a priestess moving from one temple to another though you wish to not be seen as such, or maybe a princess that has run from her home?"
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 11:51 AM Post #262

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG
The young child looked at Zarune before looking up at Molly. She can help him, right? She always can! She always knows what to do. When the man was thrown over her shoulder he couldnt help but smile a bit. He looked just like the sacks of flouver that the kitchen receives every so often. But the smile disapeared just as quickly as it had come as he got a cold shiver down his spine by the image. The small boy shaked his head before walking up to Molly and the priest, beeing put on the horse he took a used grip of the reins to the horse. Once Molly mentioned his father he went pale, lowering his eyes. H... his father ... how would he be able to explain this? How would he be able to tell the old man what it was all just a few unfortunate accidents. H... How would he, how would he make sure molly wasnt charged either. "Im sorry" he whisperd low enough for only him to hear. Althought he feelt panic rise within him at the mere thought of having to confront his father about this. To explain and to for once in his life speak his mind to the man.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

While walking behind him she listend carefully, wrinkling her forehead as he spoke. The words were true she had to admitt. But as the question about herself came she got a bit surpriced. Enough for her to tripp on her own feet, althought she did stay on her feet. "Granted i did study in a temple when young for a number of years. However it was only so father could get a better price for me once i was given away to be wedd. During that time I studied under the temples healer and once back with my family father let me work with herbs and so on to help them with the income. But when he told me to stop as it scared men away and I refused, he simply cut me out of the family." she said. It is the truth with modification. She have told him she was disowned, that she studied in a temple and that she knows herbs. The truth however .... Beeing born into a family of assasins, studing in the temple of the 13th god(ess), beeing a master of poisons and a pretty good fighter ... thats not something she wishes to share. Neither do she want to tell the man that she is currently hunted down by the most efficant clan of assasins and pretty much a outlaw. Her entire history is pretty much nothing but a constant turn of events that lead to the only outcome that would be possible, Betrayal.

NPC for Hawk
A loong thin, skinny woman standing 5meters tall looked down at the mans soul that rested in his mind. The massive loong ravenlike hair was dragging 3meters behind her and in her left hand was a cart with a massive amount of people fighting in it. Two thin, pale skeleton like hands looked out of the hems of the dress covering the entire body. Well almost the entire body. The face was coverd by a simple, single silvermask. "You ..." the voice was cold, dragging and seemed almost as rough as the toung of a cat. "Are not suposed to call for me yet" she said in the same unsettling tone. Her hand reached out for the man offering her hand to him so she could put him in the cart with the other souls. "ANKOU! How dare you?" a strong, stern and deep voice was heard. She looked to the side through the mask. "Oh, you are here horned one?" she askd the man with antlers apearing in the background. "Back off, he belongs to me and you KNOW he still have a loong way to go" the god said glaring at her. "Oh dear horned one, noone belongs to the rest of you, you simply just borrow them before I collect them once again" the woman said in the same tone as before.

NPC for Sapphire
He took the money before nodding. "It was a pleasure to work for you sir" he said before quickly getting out the window. His feet carefully making their way across the small, small ledge that was on the wall. Once at the edge he jumped to the castlewall, just barley catching it with his hand before climing up and out of the castle, down to the city. And with that the man disapeared into the shadows.

The massive woman looked down at the sould belonging to a man. "Emont, I was expecting you first in a few days. I assume your brother interweind. Now come with me" she said offering her white, thin, skeleton like hand. Her eyes looked at the soul behind her silvermask, her cart of fighting souls was standing behind her to the side.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 12:31 PM Post #263
Emont

"How could this happen....." Emont cried. "I wish I could have seen it coming. Who are you anyway?" He could feel that he was dead and wished he wasn't. He had wanted so bad to have lived long enough to be a father if he was lucky but no he had died to young for him to do that. He looked at the women and sighed. This was his death and he had nothing to do to fix it. He shook his head in disappointment. He wanted to be alive to have kids or be loved by someone. He felt weak but didn't care because what could he do when he was dead. Aris was hopeless and now he couldn't help Aris change.

Aris

He wept and cried. This was his fault. Now he knew he was going to be going to the dungeon. He exited the room and held his hand behind him. He was at fault. But he didn't understand why he felt that way. Aris looked at the guards. "Someone killed Emont." Aris cried. "I never meant it! Please." He was falling apart and he knew the guards would see that. He cried and collapsed. He knew he would be blamed and he didn't care anymore. He never knew how much he loved his brother and now he did. Why did he never know that he cared about his brother? Oh he had been so occupied with his ambition. He lay there not caring what anyone thought.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 2:19 PM Post #264
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

Again his eyes opened though he was no longer among the living. Only had he read of this place from the story books. A woman stood before him addressing him and another man. "You are the goddess of souls, I have read much about you." The priest said listening closely to her words. She spoke of taking the man, Emont whom stood beside him, to the next world. "And why not take me? I'm here as well, so close to the next life just as he is. Why can I just go ahead?" He questioned. In this life he felt nothing, no embaressment, no fear, no pain. It almost felt...peaceful.

Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

"It was not your fault." The woman said holding the prince close to her. "It was mine for letting my mind slip me." The horse galloped through the small town it had taken so long for the people on foot to reach. The gates weren't far. "We when get up here we go straight to herbalist understood? Then we go to speak to your father. Whatever happened to any of us I won't you to understand that everything I have ever done was to protect you alright? Cullyn..." Molly held her tongue for a moment before continuing. "No matter what happens to me or you, just know that since the day I first say your tiny withering body I have treated you as my own child. I love you as well as your own mother would have."

Ruairi~ 23 years old~ DC

"It's a shame, though I'm sure now that you are free you will find a world of opportunity awaiting you. If you are traveling I would be honored to travel long side you, of course till you reach your destination." The man offered looking at her with the one eye that was not covered in his red colored hair. "I plan on traveling all through this land, I could offer you my service as a bard and a mercenary if you do wish it." Sasha growled some at him saying this. "Come now Sahsa and don't be so harsh! I'm merely trying to help a fellow traveler!" Ruairi laughed at the animal stroking her lightly on the head.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 3:06 PM Post #265

When a arm hold him close he looked up, over his shoulder at Molly. Listening carefully before lowering his eyes again. Once they reached the cobble covered road that reached from the citygates to the castlegates he nodded. "I understand Molly" he said in a low tone. Despite the horse pushing itself to its limits by galopping with two adults and a child upon its back the galopp was as always easy to sit on. It was just as comfterble as a rockingchair just like every time. When he saw the massive castlegate in the innerwall that seperated the castle from the massive city he looked up to Molly. "Molly, you might not have carried me into this world. However, to me you are my mother" he said looking up at her with tearfull eyes. "A... and ... an..." he had to stop talking as he started to sob, unable to say that he never wanted to loose her to anyone or anything. SHe is the only one he trusts compleatly. His hands took a firm grip of her arm, holding it as if she was a dream, threatning to disapear without a trace, leaving him alone and abandond.

"Sir, Im a woman without anything to my name, I dont even have the right to use my families name any more. Noone would let me rent a room, and with what means would I buy a house of my own? As it stands now I am destined to walk the roads or streets untill my days are ended. While I would apreciate the company Im afraid I would only be a burden and sink you down. I nolonger have a goal, nowhere to go and no end in sight." she said in a somewhat low tone. This was probably the worst thing she could think of. She had always had a purpose. Be it to serve her family, the godess or to carry out a killing. She had been the holder of a purpose. She had been usefull, someone who could help and stand on that foundation. But now ... she is about as needed as a beggar, no thats not true. She is below a beggar. A beggar often have connections he or she may use, something she no longer have. All she have, is her cloths, her will to live and her body. Her .. body? Well ... she could, maby ... sell it? It is after all the oldest job in the world. But ... just the thouht made he woman sick to her bones. NO! She would rather starve than sink that low! She have more than that! She have knowledge, she have experience and the ability to survive and that is what she WILL do! She will fight with whatever tools she can get her hands on. Be it a dagger or coppercoins, she will scrap around and survive, no not survive. She will live! Wait, had he said mercenary? He didnt look like the fighting type, sure he is muscular that is sertain but he dont have the walk of a man so confident in his fighting abilities that he offers them as a mercenary.

NPC for Hawk & Sapphire

She looked in disgust at the soul that had belonged to a lord. "You were a lord Emont, dont disgrace what you had in life and act acordingly. You know fully well your brothers heart was as black as a ravens feathers" the woman answered the young lord behind her silvermask. Still in the cold, dragging and rough voice she spoke to him. "Now, Emont, take my hand it s time for you to join those who have walked into the grave before you." she answered still offering him her skelleton like hand. After that she looked at the priest that spoke to her. "You know about me? That is rare young man. Not even most Guardians of Faith knows about me. But I see my name is still not known by even you. However ... as to why I do not bring you with me ..." she said. Her voice was allthrough the same uncomfterble tone as before. With her hand still waiting for Emonts she stood up straight, showing of her impressive five meter tall, skeleton thin figure to its fullest. ".. that would be that the one you are sworn to, the horned god, still is not prepared to share you. He is still insisting on me waiting to bring you with me, little one" she said. The last bit, little one, beeing added more as a insult than anything.

The guards stopped as they saw the young lord falling to the floor. Their faces loosing all their colour as they heard him speak. "Go get the lords father" the oldest of the guards mumbled to one of the others who quickly disepeard. He himself orderd the rest to tend to the young boy that had broken down before entering the older brothers room. When he saw the body he just closed his eyes a moment before pulling a blanket over the body, covering it and the blood that coloured the floor in a scarlet colour.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 3:22 PM Post #266
Emont

He took the woman's hand and nodded. This wasn't the way he should act even if he was dead. He looked in the woman's eyes. He felt his mouth go dry. But he ignored that. Was he really going to be going to some demonic god? Or would he be given peace now that he was dead? He tried to stop these racing thoughts but he couldn't. Who said after you died you wouldn't feel anything? Well he now knew that it was false because he could feel what he would have felt if he was alive. He nodded to himself. This was it. He had no more left before him just the lifeless pain he now would most likely feel.

Aris

He knew that it was over. That they would blame him for his brother's death. He knew he would go to the dungeon and stay there for most likely the rest of his life. What did he care? Should he care? No he shouldn't right now he knew he shouldn't feel any different but for some reason he couldn't stop replaying his brother's death in his head and every time it seemed more horrible than it actually had been. He shook his head not wanting to see his brother die over and over again in his head. Aris closed his eyes hoping for relief but only saw his brother's shocked face as the dagger entered his brother's back. He opened his eyes and felt like screaming.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 10:25 AM Post #267
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

You mean Finn? But what possibly could he have in store? If I go back then the king will surely have my head The priest said looking up at the woman. The short comment was let slide as he had heard it many of times before from his peers in the temple. "Why take the life of a lord and not mine?" This experience was like none he had ever had before though he felt nothing about it. Hundreds of questions wished to be answered though he asked only a few of them. In truth he was thankful it was not his time, he was glade that Finn was still watching over him. "Answer me not my deity, but if Finn is here with me may I speak with him or will he not here my word?" How was one to speak with a God? For he knew not her name so how could he address her? She was the goddess of death, the protecter of the damned how was one to speak to them? Zarune was truly puzzled by this. Least that would come of this was a story. How he a mortal man spoke to an unknown goddess. Cullyn would love to hear this one, even if it was told behind bars. What ever lay before him in the land of the living was no match for this, it was splendid really...in an awkward dead kind of way.

Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

The horse stopped panting as a stable hand come towards it to comfort it. Molly slid from the back of the animal taking Cullyn in his arms as she did. "Shush now child, there is no reason for you to mourn so." Rocking him back and forth. She hugged him close smiling as she did, putting him down there after. "If you are a feared for this man's life I'll tell you he will be fine." Molly smiled to the child before picking the man up from the horse and again throwing him over her shoulder. "Come then, off to the herbalist." She looked back once to make sure the child was following her. The man on her shoulder was strangly chilled, and he hung in a way that a body would have. Was he already dead? Despite all that happened she still had feelings for the man even if he was going to end up costing her her life. Briskly she walked towards the home of the herbalist, though she kept her pace slow enough still that Cullyn could keep up. A loud knock was planted on the door as she announced their presence there. "I won't you to stay out here alright? This shouldn't be but a minute. If anything happens just yell for me alright?"

Ruairi~ 23 years old~ DC

"I care not, if you have no name,make one for yourself. No home,make the world your home. If it is gold you need I would be more than pleased to share what I have. As a traveling bard I do carry a bit of gold on me at all times." The man offered with a kind smile. He may not have been of this land though through the hardships he faced prior to this it was in his best interest to share what little he had with others so that they ended up better than he did. Truth be told he would rather give to others than take, but he himself had to eat as well. It was a custom that every begger he met would end up with more gold than they had ever held before. That was the way he saw life though. If you have more than needed give it to someone who has nothing. This woman was such case. She had nothing to her name not even family. He had gold she could have, a name she could use, and a path she could walk. The road got so terribly lonely even with Sasha who could not answer him when asked. It would be a pleasant change to have someone at his side. "As for being a mercenary I may not look it but I do carry some skills with me. Number one drunken brawler back home. I could knock the biggest man flat on his arse with one hit." Ruairi boosted though he did so in a humorous way.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 11:31 AM Post #268

As he was taken into Mollys arms he looked up at her. Once he was put down on the ground he simply just nodded while whiping away the tears that had left traces on his cheeks. The small childs feet carried him towards the herbalists small hutt there he simply just nodded in silence, sitting down on the ground while picking in the dirt with his fingers. When one of the stablecats walked over the courtyard, crossing over his legs the child grabbed the animal, holding it tight. After some hissing and demonstration of its teeth the animal settled, letting the prince pat it and looked around in silence. When one of the kids working in the kitchen sat down next to him, patting the cat the prince looked up at the child that just offerd him a piece of bread. Kulgan ... the boy is nice and acts pretty normally around Cullyn but cant speak, having a massive scar across his throat as he had been cut by a drunk guard once. Since then he couldnt speak so now the two young boys sat in silence just petting the animal that seemed anything but happy about the attention from the two kids. In all honesty the animal didnt care one bit about the fact that the second most powerfull person in the country, probably even the world, was petting it. All the poor cat wanted was to run away,m hunting a rat or so. But having realiced the futility of what it wanted the animal reluclantly just let the kids pet it.

The herbalist and his aprentices, a young girl roughly 6years old, a boy about 10years old and two older teens, both beeing roughly 15, all looked up as the door as someone knocked on it. Who the hell just knocks like that? They could be working on something really delicate. "NO!" The old man growled at the young girl, smacking her in the back of her head. "This way you are wasting the herb, time and money" he scolded the girl before waving for the 10year old boy to come over. "You show her" he said in a strict tone before telling his oldest aprentices, soon skilled enough to find their second master to be taught by. "Roseah, Elis, get over here" he commanded. Quickly the duo walked over to him,leaving what they had been doing. Roseah, the girl, opend the door, stepping to the side. Her darkbrown hair beeing in a strict bun on her head. Dressed in a simple green gress coverd by a apron in the kings blue and white colours, stained with marks from diffrent herbs and whatnot. The boy, once he saw the body over Mollys shoulder quickly, without a word disepeard to get some boiling water from the kitchen while the master waited to examine the wounds before deciding on the herbs he wanted and needed. "Well come in then Molly or are you planning on testing my skills?" he mutterd while glaring at her.

When he spoke she stoped for a moment, baffeld by what he said. He is really kind, sweet and optimistic. "You sir, are indeed one of a kind. Never have I meet or heard of anyone as genrous nor caring for a stranger. "oh a drunken fighter? Those are .... intresting I would say" she smirked a bit. How many drunken fights have she ended simply with a hit on the throat before someone realiced what was going on? To many to count to be honest. "And you are correct, you do not really look like a mercenary. A bit to few scars" she commented and once they reached the trench that went along the road she simply gatherd the skirts of her dresses a bit, but despite that precaution she slipped and ended up falling into the trench,sitting in water up to her thighs.A moment she just sat there, staring a bit surpriced at where she had expected to land safely before giving up a painfull sigh and just in plain agony and irritation she simply just hit the surface with her hands once, making the water splash up at her wich didnt really help her to calm down. "Oh for the ..." she complained before standing up and making her way towards the roads side. Damit, this isnt even fun, she just feel pathetic to be honest.

(A normal citisen earns around 50 coppar coins/year and coppar is by far the most common currency on the market. A larg scale farmer may earn up to just beneth a silver coin. A nornmal trader/crafftsman earns around 1.5-2silver coins each year. More highend traders and craftsmen, mostly those selling to nobles and other rich clientells earn around 60silver/year. So does he genuinly have goldcoins or did you forget?)

NPC for Hawk & Sapphire

As the young lord grabbed her hand she simply just tossed the soul onto the cart with ease. After that she looked at the priest that spoke. The massivly tall woman bent down towards him, her face still coverd by the silvermask staring at hom from just above him. "Do you, Zarune, ask me for a favour? Because I can ofcorse call upon the horned one, however the price ... is that one you would be villing to pay?" she asked in a tone that was surpricingly soft. Her otherwise cold, stern and rough voice was replaced by a soft, almost soothing tone. The souls on the cart behind her got even more agitated as they got a new contender for its place. "And I must say, never have anyone other than Bel spoken so freely to me, I am not sertain if I find it amuzing or not" she added while speaking to the soul before her.

The guard kneeled next to the sobbing, broken boy, putting his cloak around him, gently rubbing his hand over the back. "My lord, pleace do try to calm down" he said looking at Aris. Despite the boys malicius behaviour he is still nothing but a child. And to see someone so young in such a disastrous way is heartbreakening.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 3:46 PM Post #269
Emont

He could feel the other spirits as they screamed and yelled. They wished to live. He understood that well because he felt the same but he knew it was no reason to plead to the air that surrounded them. He shook his head. They wouldn't stop he knew that as well. They wouldn't stop until they were alive or until they finally found peace. Emont looked out and sighed. Peace would find them if they were lucky. He knew that well enough. He smiled weakly at the thought of peace. He closed his eyes and yet what he hoped to find there wasn't.

Aris

He didn't know how to calm down. He didn't understand what he felt. Was it grief? Was it anger? He didn't know all he knew was that he was uncontrollably sobbing. He wished he could end this to not feel weak right now. Aris looked at the guard and he wished he could nod or do something other than cry. He could only cry and he heard footsteps coming. "T-t-th....." Aris cried. "I-i-it-it's a-a-al-all m-m-my f-f-fa-fault." He no longer cared about who was coming. He only knew he would be blamed. He was sure of it.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 10:26 AM Post #270
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

"I know nothing of which I could give you..." The priest said looking away as if ashamed at what he said. "How could I, a simple priest have anything a great and powerful deity would want? Has have but one mortal soul that you wish not to take, you need that not. As I grow old you live on, watching time itself be born and watching as it slowly creeps along the slow track it takes to its demise. The robes I wear are but rags when compared to your glory, they simply won't do. My lady I am but a servant to you and the others like you, my pockets hide no coin, words speak only truth, path holds nothing but knowledge before me." He stopped himself at this bowing slightly before her. "Forgive me for evening asking. I don't deserve such treatment." So that was it? He was going to be sent back at this? Well it was fun while it lasted at least. Well as fun as facing the goddess of death couls be that was. Still this would be an experience that needed to be written down in a book for others to read. Sure none would believe it though what did it matter if he know it was true? To tell the truth he cared not what came next, least it be the fate that the lord met. Surely that would bring some conflicts up back in the mortal world. A family torn apart by someone's hands whether it be this fate or the next. A life taken so early, a soul doomed so soon after it was blessed. What a shame.

Molly~25 years~RG

Rolling her eyes she stepped forward Zarunes rather lifeless body draped over her arms now. After having carried him for a while he was rather heavy as of late, but that was to be expected from a man of his age and stature. I came not to bother you with my presence, I assure you. My business here had nothing to do with myself rather than this man. Molly said nodding towards Zarune. Her armor, a custom that she still wore not only due to the fact she had to but more for the sake of her pride, was covered with blood down her back. No doubt it would need a bit of polish after this, that was if she still had a head to think of that with. How had she let this happen? The Mage had played a dirty trick on her! He used his magic to put her off guard, thus it was his fault they were in such a mess! Still though she felt some sort of compassion for him. He had been the first to get past her defense this she knew now not to let her guard down again to anyone of his likes. Molly huffed in a sort of laugh. He was sly, not like any Mage she had seen before. It was kinda cute. Do you think he can be saved? The woman asked not sure what to do. Was she just to stand here or could she leave them to their bidding?

Ruairi~23 years~DC

It was not a custom to leave a lady laying in the mud thus the man, with no regards to his pristine clothing, jumped in after her. With a kind smile he offered her a hand, a friendly gesture that he didn't take lightly. Do watch your step, you never know what my lay ahead my lady. It had been some time since he had helped a woman of her stature. She was elegant yet had an air about her that showed she was more that what met the eye. He lied that in a woman. Back home all the women were that way, they could dance with you then beat you to a pulp after a few drinks. There was a longing in the man's heart for the dear old land he had left behind, the place of his birth yet not of his death. He missed the sea, and the rain that the land had. All of his friends and the lasses he knew had all stayed back to try and make due with the carnage that was left, yet he had left them. Why stay in a place that had taken everything? His ma and da were both gone now leaving him with only the coin they had saved up. It was quite a lot to be honest. Five gold coins. He still had four to his name though he planed on giving one to the miss he was with. She needed it more than he. That would make three coins, one for his own home, a nice home it would be, another for safe keeping. What would the other go for? He had not the slightest of ideas. Now though it didn't matter, he had no interest in settling down nor did he have a woman in mind that could be his bride. Sure he had met plenty of girls on his travels but none had spoke to him in the way the women back home did, that had been until he met this women. She could hold her own, yet still he only felt of her as a follower. He didn't even know her name though! How could he have been so stupid as to forget the first of introductions! Lord what a start to an alliance.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 26, 27, 28... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.