Page 20 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 11:24 AM Post #191
Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

The woman gazed down at the child, the faintest smile playing on her lips. "No my child, it is not you that I hold my anger upon. It's merely what the gods have found I should be burdened with." She answered simply before leading him away. Molly kept silent for most of the trip, thinking of what the guard had said to her. Emotional episodes could get one killed by so could having no emotions. It was just a matter of perspective. She had emotional episodes, though that came with being a woman. When the body wished to be with child was when it was the hardest to hide those emotions. Maybe that's what was wrong now, or perhaps it was that she had feelings for the priest. What ever it was she was fighting to hold back those feelings, the loneliness, the love, all of them. It seemed though that this was a battle she would have to lose.

Arcadius~ 26 years old~ DC

The man simply sat on the horse a distant hand moving to wipe away the blood dripping from his nose. "It's nothing, it just happens from time to time." His voice was weak and defeated as he slid from the saddle of the horse. Arcadius was quiet for a moment before speaking again. "Would it be wrong, master to stop here to rest a bit. I'm feeling a bit faint at the moment." He asked again wiping away the blood which had slowed. Everything had came back, all of it from his father's brutality to his mother's cries the night of her death. Why now though?
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 1:52 PM Post #192

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG
As Molly reasured him that it wasnt he she was mas at he carefully looked up with his brightblue eyes. The young boy noticed the lack of enthusiasm behind her faint, almost non existing smile. That had been something he had seen rather a lot recently. Well atleast since yeasterday. Her smiles had seemed so ... empty, almost ... forced towards him. Ever since Zarune had arrived to the castle she had been smiling at the priest only and just ... kinda fake smiling at the prince. Slowly he lowerd his eyes again and once at the study room, he raised his hand opening the door. With a somewhat curious look on his fate he loooked around the room. Zarune isnt here yet? With the waited restrain and patiens of a five year old boy he quickly got in and grabbed one of the books. With a massive eager he grabbed one of the books that was on Zarunes desk. As he looked down in the book at a picture of a knight on a horse, with Teshub holding his hand in a protective manner over the soldier. "Molly, have you ever visited a temple of Teshub?" he asked curiously before showing the picture. He had mostly gon to Bels temple as it houses the king of gods. Thus once in the house of Bel he have access to all the gods at once, pending on weather or not Bel allows them in that is.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC
She looked up at him as he raised his hand, wiping away the blood. In silence she looked at him both as he talked and as he slid down the saddle onto the ground. "Ofcorse not, it is compleatly fine" she promissed before gliding down on the ground. "Just take it easy, I will take care of things" she promissed, giving him the piece of fabric to stop the bleeding. With that she took the reins of the horse, removing the brittle and putting on a halter, tying the animal to a tree so it could grass nearby. Slightly tremblingm her back turned against him she put a hand against her arm. Her nails got burried into the arm a moment as she clenched her jaws, desperatly trying to prevent a sound of pain. Honestly she could already feel something moist under her hand. Had she bleed that much? With a deep breath her shoulders relaxed and she turned to Arcadius. "You said you got nosebleed every so often?" she asked before sitting down next to him.

NPC for Sapphire
The young girl jumped quiet a bit as she heard the young lords voice just behind her. Quickly she gave the boy a curtsey while looking down at the floor there her bare feets were resting on the chilly stones. "I do sincearly apologice my lord, I simply came to gather the clothes and beddings for the day." she explained. She was still down in the curtsey, looking at the floor. Honestly she is afraid of the young lord that is mearly a year or so older than her. She have simply heard to many crule things about him. She have heard him compleatly yell at young children, beaten servants and just genuinly beeing a horrible leader towards his people.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 2:23 PM Post #193
Aris

He snorted. "Stay out of my room okay? Good!" Aris laughed and went into his room. He locked the door. How silly were these girl? Oh how stupid they are. Aris went to his desk and hid some stuff. He then wrote in a journal hoping that the servant would not come in. But she probably would have to come inside or else she might be punished. He accepted that. Sometimes he understood what the servants felt because he felt like that because of his father.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/3/2017 at 4:17 PM Post #194
Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

"Can I ask you something?" The shield maiden asked stopping before she went through the door. "Do you really think that I'm doing a good job training you?" Molly asked crossing her arms over her chest, eyes cast down towards the ground. Was she really what he needed? Maybe he needed to be trained by a man, and not Zarune. Where was the man anyways? He didn't seem like the type to be late to anything. Maybe he got lost? Who knew. With a sigh she entered the room and sat near the fire, the glow lighting up half her face while leaving the other even darker. Perhaps it was better for her to step from the boy's military life, to let someone almost as good as herself train him. After all that had happened these last few days it seemed that she was losing her edge, that her mind was slipping a bit. What if that happened in a fight and the prince was the one to pay for it and not herself?

Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

No that was the kitchen not the library! Oh where was it again? Left? Right? The priest put a hand on his face as he tried hard to think. It was left and then to the right no? Or was that back to his room? He had no idea. The robe around his body seemed tighter than normal, no doubt he had put them on wrong back when Molly had broke in the room. If only he had paid more attention to the tour and not his feelings towards the woman. He felt stupid for having to tell himself that but it was true. And now he was paying for it. He was lost and had no clue where he was!

"As a boy yes, but I haven't had one in a long time." He sank to the ground, hands on his face. The last time it had happened was when his father had hit him that final time. They had been training, then his nose started bleeding like it normally did. His father got angry and back handed him into the sand of the training pit, before hitting him with the sparing sword until the thing broke apart. Everything after that was a blurr. There was blood covering the sand and the sword as his father backed away shocked and frozen in fear. Then his mother came in and there was yelling. After that day he carried the scar across his face, the ugly scar that made him stand out more than others.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2017 at 12:37 PM Post #195

He looked up from the book towards Molly. She ... she wouldnt answer his question? A bit confused he looked at her as she spoke. As he understood the question he just laughed a bit. "Dont be silly, ofcorse you train me great!" he said with both enthusiasm and honesty in his voice. The smile on his lips were massive, going from ear to ear. For him there was no doubt at all that Molly trains him well. She gives him advice, lectures him if needed and gives him space when needed as well. She is someone he relies on, someone he leans on for protection, advice and joy. For him there is no better teacher, the young prince trusts her compleatly, if she told him to let go while hanging over a cliff then he would do so. And if he wonders something she will always have a answer, or well most times anyway. And if not she will find out for him. "I promiss you, Even if i could choose Bel himself for my trainer and precious person I wouldnt." he said in a honest tone, closing the book. His two small childhands rested on the leathercover that hold the precious, expensive papers with tales of warriors chosen by the war god Teshub. Warriors that had in time risen to myths and legends. They had since loong gone seized to be mearly humans, stnading somewhere between humans and the gods.

Every now and then? This is so weird. No matter how many texts about illnesses and herbs she cant for the life of her remember anything that even remotly reminds her of that. "Now now, dont look so broken, it doesnt fit you" she said cleaning up the blood with a cloth. Once the blood was gone she took up a few dried herbs from her belongings, after looking at it a while she pinched of a bit of it before taking a bit of a few other herbs. with that she took up her journal, looking up a few notes while humming in a low tone. Well it is sfe to mix them so why not try? After closing the journal she mixed the herbs togeather with some water in her cup made out of metal. "Here, it should help." she said before holding it over to him. It honestly kinda stinks and it looks awfull but ... it should help. All the herbs is helpfull and actually raises energy a bit. Theoreticly speaking the mixture should stop the bleeding, she isnt sure thought.

NPC for Sapphire
As the girl heard the door lock infront of her she looked at it with a desperate look in her eyes. "My lord, pleace I beg of you, just let me gather the laundry and I will let you be. Pleace, I am mearly trying to do my work my lord" she begged while looking at the door with her green, bright eyes. Why would he always behave in such a ill manner? Cant he just ... cant he just be as nice as his older brother? It would be so much nicer if he did.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/4/2017 at 12:42 PM Post #196
Aris

Aris stood up and opened the door. "Fine." Aris said. He then went back to his desk and let the girl work. He was at least nice enough to let the girl get the laundry but wouldn't let her find anything of importance. Aris wrote in his journal and then took out a map. He soon was so focused that he didn't notice anything. He then looked up and around. Then he looked back down to his journal. Aris worked for a while and then he stopped. He then saw the girl leave and he smiled. He walked to the door and closed it.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2017 at 1:25 PM Post #197
Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

A fair smile spread over her lips as she stepped into the room and rubbed a soft hand over the boy's hair as he sat in the chair. "Oh now, I fear that's not entirely true." She teased giving his sides a poke with both index figures, something she had a tendency to do to make him laugh. Maybe it wasn't that bad that she was training him though he needed a bit more training than she was giving him. Molly gave a big sigh as she literally flopped down in a chair next to Cullyn, making a funny noise with her mouth before recalling that the boy had asked an important question just before they had entered the room. "Temples huh? Well I've been to Bel's but the others I was to young to recall." She took a breath and sat up some looking at the boy before gazing into the fire before them. "I wonder where that priest has gotten off to? He seems to be taking his time, does he not?" Molly was not a woman you wanted to keep waiting it tended to make her crank. Not to mention the current mood she was in. Mother nature could sure be a pain in the back when she wanted to be.

Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

The door clicked as he opened it to the lightly lit room in which Molly and the prince both sat near to the fire. Left and then a right from the kitchen, he had to remember that. "Sorry for the wait, I seemed to have gotten turned around someplace." He apologized closing the door lightly behind him as she hurried into the room. "Right then, where to start? A story maybe?" Now the story he spoke of was not just any story, it would have some knowledge behind it such as how one of the temples came to be made or even how a spell was found. Maybe the tale of how magic was tames, that was a wild one! With a smile at both Molly and the prince he took a seat upon the floor before the fire feeling the warmth soak through the back of his cloak as he did. Zarune believe that children learned better through tales instead of just reading books full of words they barely knew. After all that was how he had learned.

The man took the cup in hand but said nothing as he slowly emptied it of the drink inside. It was bitter but he hardly noticed through the pain that his past seemed to wish to leave him with. It felt strange to recall this all now, where had it been for the last years since that day? Had someone took those memories? Maybe a witch? Who knew, it was too hard to think at the moment. Everything felt distant like he had no control over any of it. If he knew not he would say he was but a boy trapped in a man's body, a body that was not his but someone else. Could that even be possible? He had no concept of what life was anymore, the beating he endured as a child had seeped through and laid its pain on him all at once. Day seemed to fade to night in a blink of an eye before he finally fell into a nightmare filled sleep. Yet in some way it felt better that he had done so.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2017 at 12:49 PM Post #198

As Molly messed up his hair he glared up at het before fixing it by pulling his fingers through it. In all honesty noone, not even himself, could tell the diffrence but he still let his fingers glide through the brightblond hair. As her fingers poked his side he smiled a bit, looking up at her. But as she flopped down onto the ground and made that ridiculous sound he couldnt help but snicker. It sounded so silly that he started shaking a bit, trying to stop the laughter from sneaking out. When she spoke again he listend carefully while looking at her. Only Bels temple huh? "Well maby he is lost? The castle is pretty big" he noted while looking around. Most people only learned a few specific routs in the castle since it was so big. A few persons actually tried to learn the entire thing. They are most often than not called morons unless they are born in the castle, beeing in it since birth.If you come to the castle much later than that, it is called impossible to learn the entire castle, every corridor, chamber, room and nook. Just ... impossible. While waiting for the priest to arrive he swung his legs back and forth there he was sitting next to a sparking fire. The silence was broken by the clicking of the door that slowly swung open. When he heard the question he smiled widely. "A story sounds fun!" he said a tad exited and with sparkling eyes. Stories are always fun, specially if they are new ones.

As Arcadius fell asleep she sat down next to him, starting a fire to keep the two of them warm. Despite the sun beeing up on the sky for a houer or so now she still feelt coold. Maby it was a sideeffect from her wound? After making sure that Arcadius was wast asleep she pulled up the arm to her dress, that coverd her arm. The bandage around the wound was already red from blood that had bleed through. "Damit" she mutterd before looking through her stuff. No more bandages? And she cant rip the dress, it would look bad if they meet someone. So, after all she just have to take it and hope for the best. With closed eyes she pulled down the arm of her dress. In silence she stared into the fire that danced before her and keept an eye on the horse in the background. After some time she took up a piece of bread and slowly chewed on it, her injured arm resting in her lap. Now what? The closest town is the one that the lunatic had lived in. Sooo ... that one was out of the question. So, where had she last been in a town or eeven villag? A week or so ago? Yes, thats probably it. But maby a farmeror a remote in could host them untill healed? Well they probably would if they payed, most people would. As the gentle crackling of the fire slowly stoped beeing heard

NPC for Sapphire
Once she was let into the chamber she quickly gatherd both clothes and linnens to the bed before making the bed properly. Her eyes was strictly resting on what she had in her hands. At the lords chamber there was nowhere she dared resting her eyes other than her work. So once done she simply walked out after giving the young boy a curtsey. As she heard the door lock behind her she let a sigh of relife leave her lips before rushing away. That was horrifying!!
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/6/2017 at 8:04 AM Post #199
Emont

He had recovered enough to be able to walk around his room but other than that he was confined to his bed. Emont had many sleepless night and empty days that lacked excitement. He mainly was in bed writing in his journal which lately had became full. Emont sighed as he sat down at his own personal desk. How could I have been so stupid? Emont thought bitterly and then he stood up once more. Should I still head out to the king's castle? Or should I wait. Emont went to his door. He opened it to find one of the maids. He smiled. "I am assuming you need to tidy up?" Emont said kindly. "If so come in." He backed away to let the maid in and then he went to his desk. He sat down and winced a bit.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/6/2017 at 9:06 AM Post #200
Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

She sat in silence looking up from her spot in the chair as the man took a seat on the floor his legs curled around themselves in what seemed to be a knot. Why would he do such a thing and more importantly how? Was it magic? Shaking her head she clear her thoughts of this question to listen to the tail that the man planned on telling. Maybe it would be a new one, she had heard a good many tails but he came from a village that was not this one and he knew how to read much better than herself. Yes she could read, though it was a sloppy art and she was a bit rusty at it when there came a big word. She was the only woman she knew that could such a thing. Not even Cullyn knew this fact, she made sure not to tell him it would just led to trouble. If nothing else had managed that thus far. The fact that she was wearing trousers, had fought the military, and knew how to read would label her as a witch, not a good fate if there ever was one. She would be thrown in jail and burned before the town if anyone knew, this thought caused her to shutter some and sit up farther in the chair. There was no reason for such thoughts, so why have them? Just listen to the story....

Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

The priest smiled having seen the book the child had been reading, or looking at, when he had stepped foot into the room and took his seat. "Alright then." He thought for a moment and took a breath as he thought of a tail of old that he had read in a book he had taken from the temple back when he was younger. "The mist hung low the night of the fight for Roseglade , the day of reckoning as some called it. The army of mountain men was said to have wandered down out of the peaks when the last of their sheep herd had been eaten up by a greedy rat among them. Rather than starve they came down to the valley to gather more sheep for eating, but the same rat again kept eating the sheep and cattle they collected. Full of greed this rat, the biggest and greediest of lords anyone had seen since the dawn of time, formed a band of soldiers to over take the castle for they did like it so well but had no room in their greedy black hearts to find room to share this wealth with the men that lived there before them. This greedy lord, whom we have named Thalo, killed all the other men that opposed him and set off towards the castle at the break of dawn. Many days walking brought them closer to the land of Rose, though a massive river stood in their way not allowing them to cross." At this moment the priest stood waving his left hand as a blue transparent sword formed at his finger tips and a shield formed over the other. He looked almost like a knight, though in the priest attire he lacked something. "The bravest of the knights, Sir Henry, was the first to see the army stamping towards the castle thus he raised the best of his own men to the fight just outside the gates of this very castle. The army was too captivated by the great sight of the castle to simply stand there idol. Many tried to cross only to get washed away by the powerful river." Like the story stated the blue of the sword seemed to melt away like water and the faint cry of some animal could be barely heard as the blue swirled around the man's feet before the sword and shield reformed. "Henry knew that as long as the river stood between the castle and the army then they would have no fight but for three long days he stood watch, gazing out as the army fought to try and find away to cross. On the fourth day though the lord Thalo found that with some ropes and the bodies of those that he had killed he could make a bridge to cross the river. So that was what he did, for the fifth day he was on this side of the river. Cruel and evil as he was the Gods seemed not to mind, and granted him the will to continue towards the castle with his army of savage men." This time the shield was all that melted away to show an army of tiny men running across the floor of the room, the leader wearing the smallest of crowns. "Rumors say that this was the time that Sir Henry rode for Dragon's Cave, to the statue of Orfion. As you should know Orfion can change into a dragon one of the most feared of creatures in the world as of late though none have been seen in ages. Many thought he had abandoned them, left them for dead thus they left for shelter themselves leaving the gate opened for the invaders to enter. Sir Henry had not though, he had simply went to seek the help of a god. Orfion was not pleased to be called upon, thought with the promise of the gold in his pocket and all of the bodies of those that would fall he agreed." A castle of blue magic appeared at his feet as the small army reached it and blue flames shot up from it along with faint screams. "But when Sir Henry returned with the god of steel at his side the army cheered and fought back, driving the army from the city for the dragon to devour. Many say that the battle was over in less than an hour thought others say it took days to finish. Once the gates closed again, with the army eaten and dead all rejoiced though Sir Henry was no where to be found. It is thought that he went back with Orfion as part of the deal, others say the god double crossed him and ate him before leaving for his temple again." The scene played out in the blue magic with the dragon flapping around above the castle. Everything grew quiet though as the little men couldn't find Sir Henry, instead they built a statue of him and held festivals for him on the day of the battle. "And that my prince is why there is a statue of Henry in the square. Many still hope through that he will find his way back to us." With that said Zarune bowed slightly, looking at the prince to see how he had done.

Later in the night the man woke. With a scream he bolted upright breath coming in gasps. It had been merely a dream and nothing more, a dream and nothing more. It seemed so real though with the whole fight. He had been part of the assassins for some reason, and had been given a mission to kill...to kill Agrona. He had struck fast though she was faster and had wounded him before he had a chance to back away. He found through the fight that he was unable to hurt her, that no matter how close he got, he could not bring himself to harm her. The fight raged on until she sent the knife she had wielded through his heart, a killing blow. Slowly with gasping breaths he sank to the ground looking up at her with fear filled eyes as the last of his breaths rattled in his throat. The last thing he saw was her over him a smile over her face then he had waken.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.