Page 21 1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 1:26 AM Post #201

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG
The young prince looked at his teacher with his compleat atention, not noticing how much in thoughts Molly was for a few moments before she settled down. As the story unfolded before him, the priest not only beeing a great storyteller but alsoe entertaining him and Molly with magic keept the boy compleatly in the mans grasp. He listend carefully at what the man said, at times getting wrinkles on his forehead as he though about something while the story unfolded. What the magic could not tell him his own mind helped him to see as the priests words brought the child to a other time and space. Each time the blue magic that was beeing controlled by his teacher moved he followed it with his own brightblue eyes in admiration and pure intrest. This was something the other teachers had refused to do, actually be entertaining as they taught him. Either they would let him read the same boring text over and over again or they would discuss the exact same boring text that he always read. So for once the boy wasnt bored to death or disintrest. Rather than that, he was actually intrested and showed great intrest in the lesson. "Soo ... Lord Thalo was from the mountains?" he asked after some time of silence once the story was over. There was atlast two things he was curious over that seemed to make little to no sense at all. In all honesty it made the same typ of sense as his own lies about who eat the cookies in the kitchen when he still had crumbs on his cheeks and tunic. But right now he didnt lie, he was thinking about what he was told and trying to make it all make sense in atleast some amount. He himself had never had any divine intervention or even heard of anyone still alive having the gods actually apear infront of them. Granted the ``Guardians of Faith`` most likely atleast can see the sillouets of their god or godess. And he have talked to many a priest and priestess that claims the gods have spoken to them on more than one occasion. But that is only taking the words of others. There is noway to be sure they are sincere and honest with what they tell, for all that himself and everyone else know, they can all lie simply to enhance their own personall status. So for him it made little to no sense just trusting the words of others without complete evidence or atleast more than just words that anyone can speak at their own whim.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC
She was just about to fall asleep as Arcadius dashed up on his feets while screaming. The fire had been reduced to nothing bot faintly glowing embers lighting up nothing more than the two of them. From having been a fire, lighting up quiet a bit of the background to just barley keeping Agrona and Arcadius in the light. However the warmth from the embers were still there, reasuring them they would keep warm throughout the night. With cautious, chestnut like eyes she looked at him in silence. His wild expression, the wideopen eyes and the heavy breathing only pointed towards a nightmare, a horrific one. With a tired movement of her arm and hand she rubbed her eyes, stoping a yawn before it slipped her eyes. "Relax a bit Arcadius. Il keep watch so just sleep and rest, it looks like you need it" she said in a exausted tone. She had only gotten one or two houers of sleep last night so she didnt have much natural energy left. But she can always make some with the help of her trusty herbs ... wait ... does she even have some energetic herbs left? To be honest, most likely not. Oh well, she can always force her self awake by meditating a bit.

NPC for Sapphire
She blushed a bit as the lord actually opend for her. "y... yes my lord" she said while quickly looking down at her shoes, while giving the man a simple yet polite courtsey. Once she was let in the girl quickly walked in through the door but as the man winced she glanced at him. Should she ignore that? Yes she should, right?A bit anxiously she begun her work by gathering the lords clothes and linnens. Once the bed was stripped she put newly washed and dried linnens on it, making sure there wasnt a single wrincle in the linnens. If it was, the quatermaster would beat her bloody, again. So as she feelt happy with the bed and had collected the clothes she carefully begun to dust everything she could think would get dusty. All meanwhile she made sure not to be in the lords way, keeping a close eye on the man without staring or beeing obvious about it.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 9:19 AM Post #202
Emont

He looked up know the maid finished. "I hope your master doesn't beat you again............. it is horrible. Tell him that the young lord emont wants him to be easier on his maids." Emont stated and smiled. He then he went to his bed and laid down. He winced in pain as he laid down wrong. He then collapsed weakly on his bed. Emont stared at the roof and hoped that the maid had left. He didn't want someone to see him like these especially the kingdom's people. He looked towards the door to see it closed and he sighed in relief.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 8:03 PM Post #203
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

"Yes, from the mountains. The village has bee long forgotten though, not even the foundation remains now. No one really knows if that part of the story stayed true though. I heard it from a bard some time ago and am now passing it down to you." The priest said again taking a seat with his knees crossed before him. "Now on with the lesson, Molly you can follow along as well if you wish." He raised a hand flat against the air palm towards the child. "Both of you please hold your hand out as I have mine. Clean you mind off all. Just breath." He instructed closing his eyes as the shield maiden did as told. From his hand a blue glow came, blue as the fire he commanded. A frosty glow came from Molly's, she shivered a bit at the cold. The boy though seemed to be a bit harder to read....

Arcadius~ 26 years old~ DC

"No I've done enough sleeping, you take your turn." The man said standing up. "I need a moment of my own." With that he stepped away from the fire and left both it and the woman. He needed to get something off his chest. Someone had to know of this though he trusted not the woman to keep the secret. After what seemed like ages he stopped amongst a group of flowers and sat amongst them. Ebony cawed and settled down on his shoulder. With a loving hand he stroked her feathers. "I suppose that one may be able to speak with you, you do seem to listen so well." The bird cawed in response.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2017 at 1:07 PM Post #204

He listend to the answer and as the man finnished talking he was about to ask a second question. But before he could do so the man gave him other instructions instead. With what could only be described as disapointed he sat down properly again before holding out his hand as told. The brightblue eyes closed and he took deep breaths trying to clear his mind without any result. He still had questions that still needed answers. His mind was swirling with thoughts he couldnt get out. After some time he opend his left eye, looking at the priest with curiousity as he saw the fire suround the hand of the man. After that he looked at molly, fassinated at the cold glow originating from her hand. And he himself couldnt get anything? A bit disapointed he lowerd his hand, letting it rest in his lap while just opening the book again.Well he could always try to read it while they did what ever it was they was doing. *Du .... dur... during the ear... early days of Enlil there was a f... for.... forester* he read out the words in his mind. At times he will stumble over the words as he reads them, but he is only five so it is acceptable atleast. Pluss this way he dont disturb his teacher or Molly that seemed to be doing well.

She looked up at him and slowly nodded. "Good night then" she said into the now deselent night. She looked around the lonely darkness surounding her and making her feel small. With a tired movement she pulled the cloaks over herself and closed the two chestnut coloured eyes. "Just a little sl..." the sentence stoped there as she fell asleep. She took calm, relaxed breaths,. her two neat and elegant hands holding gently in the cloaks fabric. With a mumble in her sleep she turned around, crawling into a ball. before settling down, laying still in her sleep.

NPC for Sapphire
As the lord spoke so kindly to her she couldnt help but blush again. Wow, that was weird. "Thank you my lord" she said with a carefull smile. As the man winced she glanced at him a second before pretending it never happend. "Im done now my lord, is there anything you wish for me to get you?" she asked politely giving him a deep curtsey.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/9/2017 at 3:05 PM Post #205
Emont

He smiled. "Can you ask the cook for something to eat for me....... I am not yet allowed out of my room. Sadly I am still recovering." Emont said wincing a bit as he felt a stabbing pain in his arm. He looked at the maid and he gave her a big smile. "That is all I need." Emont said. "You should get some more rest as well." He smiled and then gasped in pain. It hadn't gotten better or worse yet it haded gone away. It was always there just waiting for the moment to strike.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2017 at 3:12 PM Post #206
Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

Her mind was clearer than it had ever been, it was almost relaxing as she shut her eyes like the priest had. Everything seemed to be dying away, like she was floating from the room out into a black void that was invisible to the eye of humans. Molly felt weightless, like she had not a single care in the world. A cold chill came over her though she embraced it. It started in her fingers and spread to the rest of her body before to long. It was almost pleasant as she sat in the chair, the stress of the day melting away before her in a cool wave. Little did she know that she was using the magic of the North as many seemed to call it, a frosty layer covering her finger tips as she sat near the fire with the priest and the boy.

Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

Something was not right, the boy had never shown any signs of magic. How could that be? He was clearly able to use the skill though it seemed that being as young as he was he was unable to fully clear his mind to let the magic sneak forward as Molly had done. Of course, he was a grown man and a priest at that having been trained to clear his mind at a moments notice. with a kind smile he cracked an eye open the magic at his finger tips never fading. "Need help?" he asked looking to the boy. Molly seemed to not notice the sound, she was too deep in relaxation to notice them. "I can help you clear your mind if you want." He offered with a kind smile. Zarune may have seemed like he didn't care, being a priest he was not supposed to care about a child's well being, but he was in fact the opposite. His goal at the moment was to find out what kind of magic the boy had used in order to help him learn spells that went with such. Molly could also get lessons though it was going to be harder for her since she was grown. Cullyn though was a fresh glop of clay ready to be molded into someone that could not only fight with steel but also his mind. Many knight were strong physically but mental battles would get them killed each time. A good king needed to not only be able to out think their enemies but beat them in a physical fight. That was where the priest planned on helping. Cullyn now was smart but with training he could be the ideal king.

The more he talked the more that seemed to surface, the more he wanted to say, the more he wanted to get from his chest. Arcadius told the bird everything, from what type of ale his father drank from the last time they had seen each other and what they had said. Once he finished he panted looking down at the flowers that surrounded him. They were a pleasant yellow and blue shade, the centers being yellow and orange. He smiled at the smell of them and busied himself with making a very elaborate crown of them once done he sent it with the bird to the woman. Maybe she would not be so cross with him at the simple gift.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 12:34 PM Post #207

When the question brok the otherwise silent room he almost fell of his chair as he jumped from the sudden sound. However due to the childs agility and quick reflexes he managed to stay on the chair by simply clinging to it. Once the chair stoped wiggling he sat down properly. As the young prince sat on the chair he looked up at his teacher that talked to him again. He blushed a bit from beeing taken in the act of beeing disrespectfull and not doing as told. "Well ... eum ... I still kinda have some questions about the story ..." he said looking up at the man. "There is just a few things I dont quiet understand" he carefully added. It was at this time that his old teachers would scold him for beeing slow or not paying attention. So to be honest the boy was expecting some sort of scolding from the man. But he never expected anythign more than that, he knows that noone dares raise a hand against him. Not even the priests that have been teaching him have ever dared to. Partly due to Molly probably smashing them to a pulp if they did and the second fact beeing that he is indeed the crown prince and sole heir to the throne, despite his young age. So, if the king was to die for some reason there would be a five year old kin ruling the land for now. So people tended to scold him at most. The thought of harming a person that in the matter of days could be the sole ruler of the largest land in the world as well as having the largest army at his comand would scare pretty much anyone. However this invisible force, this title that keept the child safe alsoe made sure that he really did not learn how to be more diplomatic. He is so used to people scolding him as most and never going further so he have never really cared to pick up the art of diplomacy. He knows a bit of it due to wanting to pleace Molly but thats pretty muich the extent of it.

She started shivering in her sleep. Cold, it was so coold she cant sleep. So with a tired movement she sat up on the ground, blankets tightly wrapped around herself before slowly working on the fire once more. She looked around the compact darkness surrounding her in the night while shivering as she looked at the fire again. Did he actually leave her? NO! He is a servant, he wont just abandon her! He is simply just out collecting fire wood ... or maby taking a leak? Either way he WILL be back ... right? Well if the clan had sent him to kill her it was pretty much done, the injury in the arm would prevent her from managing on her own. As the fire finally begun to light up again she saw something move in the courner of her eye and a black bird sat down on her shoulder. "Hello there" she said looking at the bird before taking the flowercrown. Wow, its really nicely made. Wait ... why did she feelt so happy from this small, honestly insignificant gift? She was not sure but it feelt really nice so she took the crown, putting it on her head before closing her eyes while shivering yet once more.

NPC for Sapphire
"Ofcorse my lord, I will see to it at once" she said before walking out of the room with the laundrybasket in her arms. The girl quickly made her way to the laundry room, leaving the basket before explainign what she had to do. Reluclantly the laundrymaster let her leave and once in the kitchen she explained for one of the shefs. So there she stood for some time waiting in the warm, nice kitchen before grabbing the tray filled to the brim with food before carefully walking to the lords room. Once outside she stoped and knocked on the door. "may I enter my lord?" she asked in a timid voice.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 2:10 PM Post #208
Emont

"Of course." Emont called trying to keep the pain from creeping into his voice. He would get up and get the door but he was right now in too much pain. The medicine that the medic had made him was no longer in his system so he was in deep pain. Emont let out a cough to block out a cry of pain that he felt growing in his chest. Right now his pain was like a knife in his arm that kept turning. He then reached for the special herb mixture to drink to relieve some of his pain. Emont took a drink and then he looked at the girl. He gave a weak smile that almost reflected his pain. He then laid back only barely keeping himself from writhing in pain. It then subsided and he breathed in a jagged breath. Emont looked pleadingly at the window and wished he could be out on his stallion Lightning right now but fate, it had other plans.

He stood up from his bed and almost ran into the girl who had approached. "Sorry...... about that." Emont whispered to himself. He went to his desk and cleared a space for the food. He beckoned the girl to pull up one of the many stools in his room. "Are you hungry?" Emont asked thinking not about himself. He looked at the girl with sweet eyes. His heart felt like it was pounding in his chest. Why am I feeling this way? Emont though I couldn't possible love her? Could I? He looked at the girl and though hard. This girl couldn't be his age.......... she just couldn't. Or could she? Emont thought. He then smiled and shook his head at himself. Aris would be laughing right at him but Emont didn't care.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/12/2017 at 12:59 PM Post #209
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

The man gave the boy a smile before getting to his feet ending the spell as he did. As quietly as he could he walked over to the chair and keeled before the boy. "And what question might that be my child?" The priest asked quietly since Molly was still concentrating on the act of relaxing. she must have really needed it to be able to ignore the talking and chatter around her. Secretly Zarune wondered what she could possible be seeing, though he knew that what happened in one's mind was for them alone to witness. Again he turned his attention to the young prince whom was sitting in the chair before him. He stayed silent waiting for a response. The boy seemed to almost fear his words as he spoke, like a dog does when it has done wrong. The child was the prince after all so no one could lay a hand upon him unless they sought out death, either from Molly or the king himself if Molly was not allowed to do it. The only other form of punishment was that of words but the way the boy seemed to react it was almost like he had bee beaten by words, it that truly was something one could do. The man's eyes softened some in the way he used when he found a lost animal along his way that needed a bit of help along their journey. He had once helped a robin that way, by talking softly to it as he helped it free its leg from the string like trap that had promised it the most comfortable bedding that it could use in its nest. The bird was thankful it seemed to be let free before it flew away. Maybe that would work now for the boy.

He watched her as she settled in again the crown of flowers sitting nicely on her head. SHe looked rather peaceful sitting there like that though he knew inside that he would have to desturb her sometime. She needed to know the try reason he had come here, the reason for the sudden kiss back in the forest, the reason he had been so down suddenly. One's mind can only hide the truth for as long as one forgets, but then the memories flood back to you in an unstoppable wave that you have to wait out. He felt as if he had been stabbed through the heart when he recalled the details of his task, how the had wanted him to kill the one he had been sent to find. Arcadius knew that inside he could not bring himself to hurt the woman, no matter if it meant he would give his own life to do such. He would be able to hold the blade up to her, but no blood but his own would feed the cold steel that was what one called a weapon. Slowly and with a deep sigh he made his way back to the light of the camp fire, sitting down next to Agrona. She seemed to be asleep, but it so it had not been for long. For hours it seemed he waited, thinking of how to address the situation at hand.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/12/2017 at 2:44 PM Post #210

"Well its just that in all the scripts from Bels temple and all the other temples it seems that people born with Metall or Earth natured magic are mainly from the mountains. Those not born there tends to seek them out. And considering the fact that in olden times even those serving in temples would be forced out into battle it seems that Orfion would eat not only his own worshipers but even a large amount of servants. Why would that be? I mean... Would not a god eating its worshipers be as if cows and pigs worshiped us? it just ... sounds weird. Does gods and godess not care about their servants or is it that they dont have to tend to their servants as me and father have to?" he said. It was quiet a complicated question, atleast for a five year old. However not many, be it old and wise or young and foolish would dare question the gods and godess as he had just done. But for the young boy it seems both foolish and unwise to not only eat once worshippers but servants as well. The blond, blueeyed boy just could not understand how, or why such a thing would happen. it was simply just crule, mean and ... well it seems wrong! Is it not like waving a big jucy steak infront of a dog simply to chop of its legs one at a time and lastly the head. And that after a lifetime of faithfull service from the dog and unwavering lojalty. He tried to understand it, he really did. But for him it just made no sence. Maby he is just ... dull and impossible to teach as the other teachers have said. He might be slow and dull but he wants to understand, he really do!

She had fallen asleep not loong before Arcadius had gotten back to her and the campfire. Her lips beeing blue of cold, the neat and elegant body shaking slightly in the cold sleep. As she shiverd in her sleep her hands automaticly pulled the blanket surounding her closer. Despite the fire warming her up nicely it made little to help her feel warm. Despite the fire fighting the nights chill as good as it could, she feelt as stiff as frozen twig.

She looked up at the old man looked down at her. "You need to be calmer. You cant strike simply because it doesnt feel right!" the old bearded man said. "But sire, she is even younger than me, have done no wrong and Im suposed to kill her?" she asked a bit confused. The man rewarded her question with silence. "Agrona, you are from the raven clan, a servant of the godess Ankou. Death is your protector, your work and your destiny. We all will be picked up by Ankous cart at some time. However those to strike first and remaining composed are usually those to be picked up last." the man commented coldly. After that he sat down behind the young Agrona and put a hand over the one she hold the dagger in. The young girl looked up at the priest that pointed at a silvermask hanging on the wall on the oposite side of the room. "That, is the sign that the godess only shows her face once, as we die" he said before making Agrona look down at the tied and gaged girl on the floor.

NPC for Sapphire
When the lord made place for the tray of food on his workdesk she put it there before looking at him and smiling politely. "Thank you ever so kindly for asking my lord but I am more than fine i assure you." she said calmly while keeping her eyes to the floor. "Is there anything else my lord or may I leave to attend my chores?" she asked politley. Wait... had she just insulted the lord? Had she ... oh dear! She had insulted the lord hadnt she?! Crap crap crap! "I ofcorse mean no disrespect my lord." she quickly added while still keeping her eyes lowerd.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.