Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Level 22
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/9/2016 at 9:37 PM Post #81

Coventina (which is Celtic for "Water Goddess") has spent most of her life underwater in the deep alone for years without any friends after the dramatic war that took way her parents after year of being alone she went out looking for an adventure and found a hermit crab named Yuval and his very odd pal Pegel the lion and from then on they have been inseparable. Now living alone except for her friend Yuval her always happy hermit crab pal (which is Hebrew for "Stream") and Peleg (which is Hebrew for "Division;Channel") her very pessimistic lion friend who she can mostly be found with playing around most of the day. Even though she doesn't have much friends she has learned to appreciate what she has and spend the rest of her days playing around dance and laughing with Yuval and Peleg all day everyday.
Edited By 243241 on 9/9/2016 at 9:48 PM.
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/10/2016 at 1:51 PM Post #82
Firesong Freebyrd's job is to watch over the Volcanic region of Sylestia. She has an infinity towards the fires of the earth and all the creatures that dwell there. Cerebus, with his three heads, is the perfect friend to help her in watch! Many days the sky is red with volcanic eruptions and dark with the ash that falls, but Cerebus has a magical sight that lets him see thru the haze to Sylestia, human or pet, that needs Firesong's help.

Edited By GoldGryphon on 9/12/2016 at 2:47 PM.
Hanamomoya
Level 64
Templar
Threads: 11
Posted: 9/10/2016 at 5:25 PM Post #83

As a Priestess of the Waters she takes her job very seriously, practicing the ritual dances and studying the ancient texts until dawn starts encroaching beneath the waves. She hopes her actions might bring some measure of peace to the world she lives in, but she understands that whilst the seas might be calm on sunny days, there is always the potential for the summer storms to stur the oceans rage, and that if they do, all that can be done is hope for the best.
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 9/10/2016 at 6:24 PM Post #84

My character is the Guardian of the Skies. Inspired both by a Valkyrie and a summer sky, she is a fearless warrior.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/10/2016 at 10:16 PM Post #85

It's Kira's first festival and she is super excited. She carefully picked her outfit and did her hair. Her outfit reminds her of the summer sky and grass. She loves the festival and when her picture is taken that night with the fireflies as lights, it is clear on her shining face that she can't wait until next year.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 9/11/2016 at 10:56 PM Post #86
Wow, I created this and then almost forgot to post it--

What it is, you say? Why, this is me, the Elf, volunteering over the summer with the local Children's Theater!

We volunteers worked with all the age groups but at different times. At the end of the summer, each of the three groups put on its own one- or three-act play for the community. During the summer, I helped the children plan and create all the backdrops and props. The Fairy Forest is a fairly typical example of the kinds of backdrops we made. I didn't actually have a paintbrush as tall as I am, but there were times when I wished I had one. Clothes for this job were jeans, an old T-shirt, and flip-flops. To make this outfit look perfect, however, I'd have to splatter it with paint. During the performances, I did all the lighting effects, such as a moving light (perhaps it's a fairy?), the baby spotlight, and the various gels. When the Queen of Hearts yells "Off with her head!" you can't exactly cut the action while Makeup runs onstage and turns the Queen's face red with anger. I did that, with a red gel.

It was a lot of fun. Sometimes, I wonder where those kids are now, and if they remember their summers with Children's Theater. I certainly do!
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 9/11/2016 at 11:04 PM.
Kingsheep
Level 17
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/12/2016 at 3:28 AM Post #87

Her name is Imna Arveene. She is the daughter of her town's gardener and she adores flora. Her town is made up of a breed of half goat half human species called fauns. She tries to memorize flowers like her father but she's cursed with short timed memory loss. She climbed a mountain at age 8 to find a flower her father told her about, but the flower belonged to a fairy tale her father came up with to inspire her. She took a wrong step and fell, her head was damaged severely and lost her memory of the last 2 years of her life and got her unfortunate condition. To make her dad not feel pity for her she tells him that she loves learning things so if she has to learn things again, it's just more fun. She manages to stay positive in her situation but it may only be that she believes she is in her own fairy tale and this is just the conflict that will lead to the happy ending.
Edited By Kingsheep on 9/12/2016 at 3:34 AM.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 9/12/2016 at 1:25 PM Post #88
I call this avatar, Lily of the Lake~

She is a lake spirit that can be found deep within Sylestia, in a long forgotten magical lake. Every year, during the Summer Solstice, she manifests herself and throws a large party in honour of the Summer Season for all of the Sylesties and other creatures that dwell within the area. Afterwards, she resumes her year long status as Guardian of the Lake.
MelonHamster
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 9/12/2016 at 4:18 PM Post #89
It's closed already right?
Hunger
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/16/2016 at 1:06 PM Post #90

Inspired by those magical-looking insects, fireflies! Their flickering lights on those summer nights make me think of magical creatures. Before I knew what they really were, I might have imagined them looking like this. A bunch of fairies flying around!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.