Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Voidaccount
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 16
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 4:56 PM Post #31

This is a pretty simple one, but I designed it based on my fursona (persona in the furry community), Draegi. I thought this particular combination of clothing made the avatar look a lot like him.
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 32
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 5:13 PM Post #32

My inspiration for this outfit is a mix between the beauty of a frosted forest and Red Riding hood.
The Back round and the Wings Give off the Winter Theme for me and i personally love the cold, i believe this outfit (Hair and outfit) best resemble Red Riding hood. I Added in the Dragon because i think of it as a guide around the forest.
MelonHamster
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 28
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 5:17 PM Post #33

The blazing lion indicates how hot the sun is in summer.The wings serve as the light blue sky. This is a classic summer wear, with a swimsuit and goggles.

(Variation with picnic basket)
Xiena
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 7
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 5:22 PM Post #34

This outfit is inspired by one my OCs from Middle school days. Her name is Elsie and she is a decedent from a line of meta humans who possessed wings and great speed. Her family origins were often mistaken for angels or demons since they had honed great skill in battles through survival and practice. Elsie however being from a mixing of humans that did not have mutations like hers; was born wingless. That's not to say she never has wings; its just for survival purpose hers became more imbued with the magic flowing through the world. This left her wings to show up in combat and at times when she was really scared.

This was the closest I could get to her hooded duster as well as the rest of her outfit. The wings I selected because they were closest to how her wings would appear in combat; broken yet enthralling to see.

The fan was grabbed because in her story line a boy was crushing on her and gifted her a fan before he was taken away never to be seen or heard from again.
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 5:29 PM Post #35

A mage who is connected to the growing green, showing her true verdant colors during the heights of summer. A connection to nature strengthened by the cool relief provided a sentinel to the forest, gifted by the spirits of the land.
Cornbeansoup
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 31
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 5:30 PM Post #36
Heres mah design! Hope you likey! ^-^

My inspiration for this was all the monarchs ive been seeing around the place then raging because I just realized I dont know where my net is... yeah....... I'm still mad about that. XD

OOOOOH! Imagine if I found a monarch as big as the one in her hand! OoO Id probably have a heart attack. XDDD (Not out of fear.)
Edited By Cornbeansoup on 8/31/2016 at 5:30 PM.
Thunderfangepic
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 47
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 5:41 PM Post #37
Ame, The Bringer of Rain:

I have based my entry off of rain. Not because there is an abundance of it in the summer, but because we need it so badly where I live, since we are in the middle of a terrible drought. Ame is Japanese for rain(If I can remember correctly), so I thought that it was the perfect name for the Goddess of Rain.
FortunesFool
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 6:20 PM Post #38

You don't know where you are.
In fact, you don't even know who you are. You know you are... you, but who is that? Memories flit on the edge of your mind, but they slip away like mist if you try to reach for them. All you get are glimpses, a face, a voice, speaking of life and death, loss and hope. Are... are you the life, or the death? The hope or the loss? Nothing is clear and so you sit, surrounded by darkness and the smell of earth. You sit, and you sit, and you wait for something to happen, for someone to return- was there even someone who could?- or for the memories to return.
You sit for a very, very long time.
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 6:43 PM Post #39

This is Mother Mango. She is an older woman who believes-
You have tried mango, yes?
Mother, please!
No, no, is fine. I explain. Mango is beautiful. Mango is orange...like pumpkin. That means pumpkin is mango.
I'm not quite sure that's how it works...
Mango is soft. Babies are soft. That means baby is mango.
Just because two things have one similarity does not mean they're the same, Mother!
Yes, child. Mango is round. Earth is round. Mango has water, earth has water.
The earth is not a mango, Mother!
Who said earth was mango? Silly child.
I...I give up.
Try mango?

Loosely based off of Monty Python She's a Witch!
Edited By Coda on 8/31/2016 at 6:47 PM.
Reviren
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 32
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 6:53 PM Post #40

So, I'm a huge Potterhead. When the latest book came out, I modeled my avatar after the series. This is a variation of my current avatar, as I do not possess any of these items, save the skulls.
Blue and bronze dress for my house: Ravenclaw.
Head item representing Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem.
Wings representing the thestrals.
Nyvene hatchling for the dragons.
Green skulls as the dark mark.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.