Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lupeclaws
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 8:33 PM Post #71
New at this, wanted to create a character to go with one my friend made long ago for a different game so wanted to make it coincide with hers because there are some awesome items here. XD

Colt is a general under Dantes army. War and destruction are all he has ever known as he was raised up by Dante himself. Sent to take out the traitors that have fled to the area, he has discovered a longing to belong and to have friends as he watches the inhabitants interact with each other. Colt has been taught that these feelings are a sign of weakness and only the weak rely on others, causing a internal conflict as he questions all he has ever known. When he finally locates one of the traitors he finds himself taken by her and decides to get close to trick her into revealing the others location, though as time goes on he finds himself in doubt of himself and his mission as he realizes he may be developing feelings for his target. Colt is torn between his family and fulfilling his duty and the one girl who came see the good in his soul.

SynchroFraction
Level 66
Scout
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/6/2016 at 2:16 AM Post #72

I'm actually going to submit my current avatar. I created her during summer vacation. I think its appropriate to submit her for a summer festival. So far haven't found a name for her yet. She's a Soul adopted and cared for by a cloud of bunny spirits. While she was alive, she enjoyed and had a affinity for animals in general.
Swirlspot
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 64
Posted: 9/7/2016 at 2:12 PM Post #73

My favorite thing about summer is splashing in the pool. It hot out but the cool water just feels so good!
Had a bit of a hard time finding a good outfit. To bad the only swimsuit comes with float toys. XD I would also have gone for a dive toy instead of a squirt gun, and the goggles are technically not swim ones.
Maybe next year you can add some summer swim stuff?
Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/7/2016 at 4:54 PM Post #74

Appara, the horse-master of the sun's chariots.

"Training and breeding the fiery steeds,
the sun god and chariot for journeying needs,
Appara was focused on the fires of home,
stayed in one place while his brother did roam.
Ethes, Moon Gardener, fell to the Earth.
Appara knew not, so concerned with his worth.
When the eclipse finally came, Appara inquired.
And found that his brother had long since "retired."
Not knowing that always, just beneath his gaze,
Wandered Ethes still living, in a forest's green haze,
Appara mourned for his brother, long lost.
And what his ambition for power had cost."

(Ethes and his story was my entry for a former Avatar contest, and my favourite of my past entries, so I decided to stick with the theme. ^^ Appara is, of course, inspired by the sun and Apollo.)
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 9/7/2016 at 5:21 PM Post #75

A fire god and his faithful fire lion companion! Every Summer the forests are ablaze by his powerful staff and mighty lion so Mother Nature can nurture the ash into new growth for the Spring.
Deathdust
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 120
Posted: 9/7/2016 at 7:47 PM Post #76

Ayla is a blind elven priestess. She lives in between the Fungus Grove and the Sanctuary or Saerielle, here she works with the fairies, using the Fungus Grove's natural abundance of foliage to create herbicidal cures for various ailments.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/7/2016 at 9:10 PM Post #77
The Sun

The Sun walks slowly over the land, shooting rays of light down upon its surface. Each day she looks over the world, watching over it and tending it as her garden, helping things to grow with her brilliant light and warmth. During the Summer, she leans in to take a closer look, just to make sure all is well. She caresses every plant, embraces every rock, and living things bask in her presence. All things grow warmer, touched by the safety of the eternal energy and life that is The Sun.
Moonflowr
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/8/2016 at 10:25 PM Post #78
wish I could find cool stuff like that :)
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 9/9/2016 at 1:48 PM Post #79

His name is Iliad, a male nereid who visits the waters of Astryl's Vale during the warmer months of the year, when the lotus' are in bloom. Adventurers and Sylesti in who are lured to him can have their fortunes told by him by bringing him a lotus petal with a drop of their blood and offering him a story. He places the petals it into the waters of the orb he carries while being told the story and when the story ends he removes the petals that now contain a fortune written in red. When the warmer months end, he returns to the southern shores that he calls his home by following the rivers along with his Kelpari friend and they share the stories with the rest f their friends back home.
Edited By Imperium on 9/18/2016 at 9:38 PM.
Dragoil
Level 75
The Artistic
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 9/9/2016 at 3:22 PM Post #80

The watermelon fairy, Citrullus lanatus, visits the summer gardens and tends to the growing fruits and vegetation, her kiss can grant both a sweet bouquet and a deliciously juicy flavor to any fruit she graces often making a fruit blush in response. By her side her trusty imp Pip tends to the helpful bugs, encouraging ladybugs and butterfys to pollinate and protect the fruit his lady guards.
These summer visitors work hard all summer to bless as many gardens as they can before finally resting in the fall and winter.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.