Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 9/4/2016 at 10:12 PM Post #61
Katana the mother Of Dragons

This is one of my dream outfits it is just lovely.
Katana was a strange child born in mystical swamp, where she was raised by The Mother of Dragons, Valorian.

Katana was unlike any other creature in the swamp for she had large feathered wings sprouting from her back and her hair was green like fresh moss.Despite this Valorian Raised Katana as her own and showed her the ways of the Marsh. She made It very clear that the Marsh mimics the heart of the one who rules it. One day while on a walk in the heart of the marsh Valorian asked a small question" What do you see Child?" Valorian asked " love and Kindness all around us Everything is beautiful and cared for " Katana responded . Valorian Smiled "The mother of Dragons Will be A mother to all things in the marsh Great a Small". Years passed and Katana grew up quickly and had a gentle and Caring heart Just like Valorian. But Time was Not Kind To the Mother Of Dragons And Valorian Soon passed away to be with the elders before her. The Marsh Was in search of an New leader and all the creatures were beginning to question if the mash would be safe anymore. Just when It seemed all was lost and the Marsh would fade to darkness, a small green Dragon crawled up on Katana's Shoulder. It was Valorian's Youngest Daughter Emerald who had hatched only days before her mother's passing. She asked Katana a simple question, and though her voice was small it could be heard all through the marsh. " Will you be My Mommy, My mommy is gone" Katana smiled gently at the young dragon " Yes Dear The mother of Dragons Will be a Mother to all things Both Great And Small" And with That Katana was placed upon the Throne and rules over the marsh to this very day.
Sorry that was really dorky but I thought it was cute XP
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 9/5/2016 at 5:12 PM.
Thefallenangel0709
Level 18
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/4/2016 at 11:24 PM Post #62
Everyone's Ideas are so cool. They're neat and creative.
I can't wait to see who wins.
I would enter too, except for one thing: It won't let me post my image :P
Well ya win some you lose some.
Edited By Thefallenangel0709 on 9/4/2016 at 11:47 PM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 3:26 AM Post #63

I don't have a Name for her, or a title really but she is inspired by a fire spirit. (and the ember headdress)
It always gives me a scene of pride when I get a full set of avi items together and have them work well. And if I do say so, I've out done myself.

The dragon wings and Tiger back symbolism the dangerous but graceful nature of fire. Something that should not be touched but watched. Her eyes are shut for she is blind to the world, pure. The flames that surround the girl protect her from the sins of man and cleans man so as not to corrupt her.

I don't even know I'm not really that poetic atm. *hopes we aren't judged on it.*

Fai if we are please Ping and tell me, I'll wip up a back story.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 3:30 AM Post #64
I'm not sure if it counts as plagorisum but you name is just a little...to close to Game Of Thrones for me not to point it out. Yes you changed the meaning but....

IDK if I were you I would change it just to avoid being disqualified. I don't mean to offend.

to my knowledge the story is totally fine just...yeah like i said I don't want to offend.
Civetkat
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 1:59 PM Post #65

My avatar is based on Thalia, the Muse of Comedy. Her name in ancient Greek means "flourishing," because her songs flourish over time (and the reason why I chose a floral motif). She is also the muse of pastoral poetry (-think shepherds watching over their flocks of sheep grazing in rolling green pastures) and is sometimes depicted with a shepherds staff.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 2:33 PM Post #66
Reisha, The First Arrow of the Celestial Sun Tribe

There is a story of ancients' pasts that persists to this very day. Beyond the great volcano in the south west of the continent of Sylestia, beyond the ocean that seems as if it were to never end, there exists another continent, once festered with warring tribes for over 300 years.

Then, as legend has it, came about the hero of the Celestial Sun tribe, Reisha. Blessed with power from the gods from above, arrows from her golden quiver were clad in the powers of a magical flame. An arrow shot out from her bow would scream as if it had the power of a roar of 100 ny'venes behind it.

But her might as a hero came from not only the might of her arrows, but also her ability to unite people. All archers, even the arrogant, would stand behind her to wait for the signal arrow, a blinding blaze of light, the first arrow. Her flame would shine in the night, becoming a sun for her tribe, leading the way to unite the continent.

Edited By Taptothebeat on 9/5/2016 at 2:35 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 5:06 PM Post #67
Oh no that's fine I can change it thanks for the warning
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 5:53 PM Post #68
I dunno if I should say thank you. I feel like I should but I dunno anymore XD

I guess thanks for not getting offended XD
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 6:50 PM Post #69
Haha No It is very difficult to offend me I was Grateful for the Advice I haven't watch game of thrones alot so I truly did not know XD
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 7:03 PM Post #70
Lol
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.