Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Venovee
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 12
Posted: 9/1/2016 at 8:22 PM Post #51
Loosely based off of carnivals:
KaliOfDarknesss
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 9/1/2016 at 9:04 PM Post #52

This is Luce. We're not sure what she is, only that she is what she is. She likes to model herself off of her bunnies, though she'll never be blackless. She has contacts in every color so as to assist in this goal. She and her bunnies live off of the blood of their slain enemies. As such, they quite enjoy blood sausage.
Uprising
Level 62
Fancy Pants
Threads: 14
Posted: 9/2/2016 at 1:55 PM Post #53

This is Thunder. I decided to base her off the thunderstorms that happen very often here in Washington, during the summer. I've always thought of them as beautiful and mysterious, but also deadly and dangerous, so in that mix came this avatar. It's amazing looking for lighting and waiting for the thunder that follows, and it's something that I'm like, super passionate about.

Weew I'm finally done! :D
Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 9/2/2016 at 3:22 PM Post #54

This fierce hunter merman uses his pastel coloration to hide in the soft colors of the anemones, rarely spotted by his pray until his kelpari spriteling has lured them close enough to pounce upon. And don't let his soft appearance fool you. His personality is bold enough to make up for it as he usually brings in only the best fish for his clan, and subsequently has grown quite the ego in doing so.
Liquidoven
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/2/2016 at 3:25 PM Post #55

The Spirit of Divine Youth

Appearing in the form of a young, innocent boy, the Spirit of Divine Youth is fabled as a myth. His legend has been passed down with many names, and many beliefs. Prudent mothers and stern fathers would shake their finger at misbehaving children, saying things like, "You better be careful, or the Rabbit Boy will come to you!" They were told to fear him out of the belief that he would whisk them away, preserving them as children forever.

Edited By Liquidoven on 9/10/2016 at 12:22 AM.
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 9/2/2016 at 4:12 PM Post #56

Come to Jindewilla
She will help you see
The past or the future
Answering your questions three.

Eyes watchful and discerning
Staring into the misty sphere
She'll look into your life
Seeing beyond what's here,
Edited By Gingerpaw on 9/2/2016 at 4:13 PM.
Quietrose
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/2/2016 at 7:41 PM Post #57
Werknesh
Spirit Of Lake Malawi

My inspiration for this character design was, of course, Lake Malawi. Lake Malawi is the third largest and second deepest lake in Africa, but what I found most amazing about Lake Malawi is that it is home to over 1,000 species of fish. That is why I used the Dancing Koi as her held item. However, I do not believe there are any koi in Lake Malawi. Although the feathers and flowers on the Tropical Shaman's Garments do not represent the lake as far as I know, I thought that the colors were a great match. The main dark blue of the dress represents the deepest parts of the lake while the pure azure represents the less deep parts. Golden beaches that line the sides of Lake Malawi are represented by the golden koi and other golden parts of her outfit. The white of the flowers represent the bright clouds that occasionally pass across the clear blue sky which is represented by the cerulean colors.

Also, the name Werknesh means "you are gold" in Amharic. Amharic names are usually used in Ethiopia, but I thought that the meaning contributed to the design better than any other names that I may have been able to find.
Edited By Quietrose on 9/2/2016 at 8:07 PM.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 9/2/2016 at 9:55 PM Post #58

When I think of summer, I think of the huge hawks that fly by my house. This outfit makes me think of them.
Chaoticangelkitten
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 23
Posted: 9/3/2016 at 12:10 PM Post #59

Though she may look dangerous and evil, this archangel's sole mission is to protect the Sylesti and the people living in the deserts of Sylestia. With her magical scorpion staff she keeps order in the desert realm. Her protective armor is magically endowed with an ice magic that keeps her nice and cool in the hot desert temperatures, especially when the summer sun is beaming down upon her. Her mighty wings allow her to fly and cause sandstorms in order to subdue evildoers.
Edited By Chaoticangelkitten on 9/3/2016 at 12:11 PM.
Lunarwolfie
Level 73
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 18
Posted: 9/4/2016 at 11:49 AM Post #60

when i think of summer i think of summer mythical animals when i think of summer mythical animals my imagination goes crazy. love dragons and mythical creatures. But what i love most is when their is half-bloods. I love making mythical creatures up and making stories she is my dream to become on here lo. The girl here is the protector of the dragons. she was born loving the dragons wile everyone hated them. When she was born her father wanted to create something that they could use to destroy the dragon so he inflected her with dragon blood causing her to to gain all dragon knowledge and have dragon like powers. She ran away from home and now vows to protect the dragons from the human. She hides out with many other dragons in a hidden forest deep in the desert. She can keep herself cool with the magic rings that circle her because they may seem golden but inside their made of ice and they emit a cold air that forms around her
Edited By Lunarwolfie on 9/4/2016 at 11:53 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.