Page 14 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 24, 25, 26 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/22/2022 at 1:16 AM Post #131
(Hi hello I am alive lol)

The girl shoots you a thumbs-up and heads off into the building. As you take your hood off, everything shoots into sharper quality, though there's not much to hear. Everyone about is mostly hurrying home or seemingly catching up on last-minute errands, with no pauses for casual conversation. From the opposite street farther away, though, there are two people standing in the light of a lamp. Hoods throw their faces into shadow, though, and they're talking so quietly that you can't properly pick up anything from your position. You think you catch the words "news", "escaped", and just maybe "haunted"?
Edited By Larkian on 11/22/2022 at 1:17 AM.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 11/24/2022 at 11:36 PM Post #132
This looks like a fun way to introduce myself back to Sylestia :o

Basic
Name

Faren (Fair-en)

Gender/Pronouns
Female She/They

General Appearance
A 5'6 tall pale warm skinned woman with wide placed hips and shoulders, pale grey-blue feathers finely lining her shoulders, back, cheek-bones and neck, fading out nicely. Her head is adorned with medium sized curvy horns facing backwards. Her hair is the same color as her feathers, but is roughly cut to be around the bottom of her chest. She has very little body fat, and average amount of muscle tone. She has a long thin tail covered in feathers. Her nails are naturally long, hooked and sharp. Her eyes are a bright golden color.

Starting Location
Hanne

Personality
Faren is known to be a "lakeside mistress", spending much of her time down by the lake staring off into the water. She is frequently kept to herself, not bothering others or really even talking to them. She hasn't been observed to have a family of sorts, but rumors say she was born from the corpse of a bird and a golden wedding band that found their ways into the lake due to her anti-social and mystical looks.

Backstory
Faren has no family she knows of, being indepentedly raised since she was only six years old. She has encountered death before, once while she was seven from starvation and another time while she was eighteen and became lost. She found Hanne soon after that, foraging and swiping food off of vendors tables. Her habits died quickly, and she found herself becoming comfortable in this new town, climbing trees and wading in the lake while listening to birdsong. (Her home is up to you as long as it's only her and away from the main part of town!)

Birds, the sun, watching fishermen from across the lake, dancing.

Dislikes
The cold, loud sudden noises, insects.

Fears
Death as her major fear, being forever lonely.

Ambitions/Dreams
She wants to finally make herself known in Hanne, and show people she is more than a lady by the lake.

Biggest Flaw
Her inability to engage with others on her own, which is what caused her to become "homeless" in a way when she was younger.

Other
N/A

~

Attributes

Strength - 0

Intelligence - 2

Constitution - 1

Dexterity - 2

Agility - 2

Observation - 3

Charisma - 0

~

Traits
N/A

Enhancements
- Vision

Abilities

- Shapeshift : A medium sized "non-avian" like bird (like some small dinosaurs capable of flight like birds), capable of short powered flight and gliding.

- Siren voice

Neutral Traits
- Sneeze when in contact with magic

Disadvantages
- Vulnerable to wayward spells - e.g. someone's curse maybe slightly affect you, an enchantment to keep out spirits may prevent you from entering, etc.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 11/27/2022 at 3:52 PM Post #133
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103296&page=12#113
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 9/24/2022 at 6:21 PM
(Sorry for the late response!)

As you reach the cliffs, you catch some more of the traders' scents--they seem to have gone along exactly the same path, perhaps moving a little more slowly than you have been. There's still so sign of Liyah, though, but the one benefit of the cliffs is that you're somewhat shielded from the rain as you make your way alongside the cliffs to the path. The traders' route here is confirmed when you catch sight of the tracks in the mud: footprints, hoofprints, then sharp lines of the wagon wheels. It is a bit odd that the traders took this path--although it's not significantly dangerous, it would be rather inconvenient what with the size of their trading party. But for you alone, ascending the path is slow but easy enough, as it's not too steep and fairly smooth. It widens to accommodate for a ledge in the cliff as you go on, and soon your view of the village is obscured as you pass into a thin grove of scraggly trees.

(I've been revived! I can't promise prompt replies any more. I can't trust myself to actually get on in a reasonable time. I'm sorry for the late responses, I truly am.)

Nakoa lopes along, enjoying the view and the rain despite worrying about its charge. It might as well go to the travellers, catch up if possible, and ask if the merchants knew where Liyah is. That plan couldn't hurt. Then it immediately shakes its head at the thought. Who were they kidding? Of course asking strangers who aren't used to their form is as good as courting danger. Nakoa rolls its eyes at itself and shrugs off its worries. What's going to happen is what is going to happen and it wouldn't try to alter time or reality.
It starts to conscientiously pick up and follow the traders' path as it continues up the cliff side and to the grove, picking up its place to meet up with the traders sooner. If it had gone on its own leisure, it would have looked up and enjoyed the rain falling through the thin veil of leaves above it as it wandered; it would have paused at the disappearance of it's home; and it would have turned back around to go collect dinner for itself and resume careful vigil over it's town. However, their current quest has them looking for travelling traders for information on the whereabouts of a stray girl who very well could be back home at this time, their eyes trained on the signs of the travellers' passing, and their path carrying them further away from what they've known.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/27/2022 at 3:52 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/27/2022 at 5:43 PM Post #134
"Thank you, miss!" he says, delighted, as he takes the items from you. "Don't worry about it, my mother knows what to do with these. She used to be an apothecary herself, so you know," he adds with a wink. "I would invite you in, but you might catch whatever she has. Whatever silvers you have left over are yours to keep, as promised."
Edited By Larkian on 11/27/2022 at 5:44 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/27/2022 at 5:45 PM Post #135
Hey, welcome back! Read the rules one more time, but other than that your character looks good ^^
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Posted: 11/27/2022 at 9:30 PM Post #136
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103296&page=14#135
Time Posted: 11/27/2022 at 5:45 PM
Hey, welcome back! Read the rules one more time, but other than that your character looks good ^^

Ah! I just read them over a few more times, am I missing anything?
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/27/2022 at 11:18 PM Post #137
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103296&page=14#134
Time Posted: 11/27/2022 at 5:43 PM
"Thank you, miss!" he says, delighted, as he takes the items from you. "Don't worry about it, my mother knows what to do with these. She used to be an apothecary herself, so you know," he adds with a wink. "I would invite you in, but you might catch whatever she has. Whatever silvers you have left over are yours to keep, as promised."

Livvy nods and smiles a thanks, wishing the boy and his mother well as she leaves. She grins and winks back- kids and secrets are always fun. She leaves with a wave, and heads back to town, thinking of how she should really get out more and actually get to know her neighbors when she gets back....

Hopefully the guy at the avocatory is just as interestingly nice. Whatever he's got planned, it sounds quite intriguing.

And with luck, it'll be legal. She has morals, after all.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/28/2022 at 12:36 AM Post #138
Number 5 *wink wink* :P
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 43
Posted: 11/29/2022 at 3:16 PM Post #139
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103296&page=14#131
Time Posted: 11/22/2022 at 1:16 AM
(Hi hello I am alive lol)

The girl shoots you a thumbs-up and heads off into the building. As you take your hood off, everything shoots into sharper quality, though there's not much to hear. Everyone about is mostly hurrying home or seemingly catching up on last-minute errands, with no pauses for casual conversation. From the opposite street farther away, though, there are two people standing in the light of a lamp. Hoods throw their faces into shadow, though, and they're talking so quietly that you can't properly pick up anything from your position. You think you catch the words "news", "escaped", and just maybe "haunted"?

(Sorry for my late response! Lot of things going on right now.)
The two peoples conversation piqued her interest. She decided moving a little closer would be good, but not so much that they would notice. She didnt want to scare them away, after all. They might be criminals, or something. Or it could just be that they were talking about the newest gossip of the town. Either way, she didnt want to make it known that she was listening to them.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Posted: 11/29/2022 at 11:02 PM Post #140
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103296&page=14#138
Time Posted: 11/28/2022 at 12:36 AM
Number 5 *wink wink* :P

Yep I am blind LOL

"I'm not just stagnant water! Talk to me, get to know me, and you'll see I'm like a flowing river."

There we go xD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 24, 25, 26
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.