Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Whimsy [RPG]
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 24, 25, 26 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/28/2022 at 11:42 PM Post #21
Ping for the people whom I may or may not have coerced into asking to be pinged if I made an RPG!
Edited By Larkian on 7/28/2022 at 11:44 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/28/2022 at 11:45 PM Post #22
(Hopefully not annoying) interest ping because this forum is kinda dead ;-;
Edited By Larkian on 7/28/2022 at 11:46 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/29/2022 at 12:42 AM Post #23
Name
Oliverra "Livvy" Vendale

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

General Appearance

She has flower-like markings over her upper arms, which are tinted the same colors as her hair. Same goes for her thighs. She also has teradrop-like "splashes" (I can't english) over her cheekbones- again in the same color.

Starting Location
Ravyne

Personality
Livvy is the type of person to stop and smell the roses. She takes things as they are, to the point where one might call her a yes-man Her tounge is as sharp as a knife when she feels a strong negative emotion. While she's sweet and friendly to most people, she's by no means loyal until she sees a reason for it. She much prefers the artistic side of things, which...can make for some interesting situations. If she had a quote, it would probably be something along hte lines of "Stabbing someone with a knife might be fun, but have you considered using a sharp thorn instead for more aesthetic?"

Backstory
flower

-sunsets
-spicy food. Yeah, don't ask.
-company
-scenic views

Dislikes
-most dogs
-mud
-being cold
-being underestimated

Fears
Being alone, she doesn't like where her imagination takes her generally. She'd prefer awkwardness over being alone.

Ambitions/Dreams
She'd like to travel and find new inspirations.

Biggest Flaw
She often ignores things she really should be doing in favor of things she wants to do. Like gazing at the sky instead of say, eating.

Other
mmm nothing atm
~

Attributes
(See Skills post. You have 10 points to allocate however you'd like. These stack with the levels you automatically gain from your choice of starting location, so don't include those)

Strength - 1

Intelligence - 2

Constitution - 2

Dexterity - 1

Agility - 2

Observation - 1

Charisma - 1

~

Traits

Enhancements
- Vision

Abilities
- Phasing - become intangible/able to move through matter, but still be visible similar to a ghost
- Hover - float several inches off the ground, faster/less effort than walking or running
- Create illusions - create images of things you have seen, can be perceived by any sense except touch

Neutral Traits
- Have no shadow

Disadvantages
- Vulnerable to wayward spells - e.g. someone's curse maybe slightly affect you, an enchantment to keep out spirits may prevent you from entering, etc.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/29/2022 at 11:15 AM Post #24
Accepted!
You now have a metal allergy! Yay! /s
Ngl I was like half expecting you to actually enter Fisher lmao

~~~

It's a lovely spring morning in Ravyne--well, all mornings are, so that's not particularly out of the ordinary. As usual, it's peaceful outside save for faint birdsong and the occasional light splash of dripping water. You vaguely remember that it had rained last night, but judging by the lack of pitter-pattering coming from above and the bright morning light streaming in through your window, it's stopped by now and the dripping sounds are just the remaining water finding a way off your roof.
The paths may still be a bit slick, but if you're looking for the right time to set off, now's as good of a day for travelling as any.
Edited By Larkian on 7/29/2022 at 5:53 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/1/2022 at 11:43 AM Post #25
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103296&page=3#24
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 7/29/2022 at 11:15 AM
Accepted!
You now have a metal allergy! Yay! /s
Ngl I was like half expecting you to actually enter Fisher lmao

~~~

It's a lovely spring morning in Ravyne--well, all mornings are, so that's not particularly out of the ordinary. As usual, it's peaceful outside save for faint birdsong and the occasional light splash of dripping water. You vaguely remember that it had rained last night, but judging by the lack of pitter-pattering coming from above and the bright morning light streaming in through your window, it's stopped by now and the dripping sounds are just the remaining water finding a way off your roof.
The paths may still be a bit slick, but if you're looking for the right time to set off, now's as good of a day for travelling as any.

Livvy grabs whatever she's bringing with her, takign once last glance around to make sure she hasn't missed anything or left something like a window open- that would be horrible to come back to if the wind ddecided to blow or something- and steps out the door. SHe takes a moment to enjoy the spring air and look around.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 8/1/2022 at 4:34 PM Post #26
You don't take many of your already few possessions with you, just a flask and some food for the road--everything else is either too big or would add unnecessary weight--and pack them into your satchel. There's not much that needs to be secured in your house before you go, though you do make sure to close your bedroom window.

Outside, a bit of morning chill and the dampness from the rain still hangs in the air, but it's not enough to make you shiver. A few puddles have pooled in the shade, but the road itself doesn't look too muddy. As you step outside, a light breeze ruffles your hair, carrying the fragrance of something sweet.

Farther along on the opposite side of the road, you see a flicker of movement: a little boy is standing on the porch of one of the few houses scattered along the path near yours. When he sees you, he waves.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/2/2022 at 12:13 AM Post #27
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103296&page=3#26
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 8/1/2022 at 4:34 PM
You don't take many of your already few possessions with you, just a flask and some food for the road--everything else is either too big or would add unnecessary weight--and pack them into your satchel. There's not much that needs to be secured in your house before you go, though you do make sure to close your bedroom window.

Outside, a bit of morning chill and the dampness from the rain still hangs in the air, but it's not enough to make you shiver. A few puddles have pooled in the shade, but the road itself doesn't look too muddy. As you step outside, a light breeze ruffles your hair, carrying the fragrance of something sweet.

Farther along on the opposite side of the road, you see a flicker of movement: a little boy is standing on the porch of one of the few houses scattered along the path near yours. When he sees you, he waves.

Livvy waves back, before turning to walk down the road. She doesn't really have an idea of where she's heading, but towards the busier part of town might be a good place to start. At least that's what she's hoping.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 8/2/2022 at 11:02 AM Post #28
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103296&page=3#27
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 8/2/2022 at 12:13 AM
[quote=2661139]

Livvy waves back, before turning to walk down the road. She doesn't really have an idea of where she's heading, but towards the busier part of town might be a good place to start. At least that's what she's hoping.

You've pinged me :P

On that note I was planning on coming along here if I'm welcome. I haven't gotten round to reading the first page yet though.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 8/2/2022 at 12:48 PM Post #29
I'm guessing it was Orca's force of habit because I wasn't pinged for that xD

You sure are welcome, hope to see you around :D
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 8/2/2022 at 2:41 PM Post #30
As you head down the road, the neighbor's boy continues waving at you. When you draw closer, he shouts, "Excuse me, miss! Are you headed into town?" You've seen him and someone you're pretty sure is his mother around before, being neighbors and all, but you never really exchange more than passing greetings with them and don't know either of their names.
Edited By Larkian on 8/2/2022 at 7:04 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 24, 25, 26
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.