Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2022 Summer Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Oiseau
Level 75
Lurker of the Depths
Threads: 88
Posted: 6/16/2022 at 3:15 PM Post #21
Treasure Hunter Set

Pictured:
Held: Treasure Hunter's Map
Outfit: Treasure Hunter's Garb [Base 2]
Head: Treasure Hunter's Braids (Short)

Pictured:
Held: Treasure Hunter's Companion
Outfit: Treasure Hunter's Garb [Base 1]
Head: Treasure Hunter's Braids (Long)

Alternative colors:

-----------------------Rouge Wave ------------------------------------- Solar Winds
Jadedragon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/17/2022 at 11:57 AM Post #22
Pajama Party Avatars!
Different super cute (not creepy like I did here) lil Sylvestia stuffed animals to hold, and pillow designs.
Pajamas in all cute lil sylvestia themed designs.

Edited By Jadedragon07 on 6/17/2022 at 12:08 PM.
Synnove
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 19
Posted: 6/17/2022 at 7:27 PM Post #23
Seaweed Outfit
Seaweed Hair (One with the seastar on the nose, one with one on the cheek, maybe?)
Old Beach Paddle
Surfin' Seastar Companion

Littlemidna
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/18/2022 at 9:56 AM Post #24
WIP, adding more. Just wanted to put this up before I forget and lose it xD
~Sylvorpa Trainer~

Description: Sylvorpa Aspect, and then wet suit-esque outfit would basically be the same for male and female- maybe add varying embellishments to either and depending on rarity level. Also, I couldn't get the shoes down at all- but was imagining the basic water shoes one would wear to a beach or in public showers.
Colors I'd like to see on outfit would be black, royal/navy blue, and a dark red. But! Bright colors would be great too :3
Female hair is in a braid off to side with wispy bits around face. Male hair is more or less "surfer dude"- chin length, wavy/curly, and thick.
Held item #1 is a bucket full of fish or shrimp, maybe algae depending on vorp's diet
Tail item, I'd love to see a vorp tail wrapping around avi's leg(s)- will attempt to sketch tail and more helds when I get more time

Bonus items-Possible wings could be similar to the nimbus or water dragon wings on vorp-if allowed, just a suggestion- definitely not going to try to draw that cause 1) no skill & 2) suggestion of an art already on site, not trying to take any credit for that.
Edited By Littlemidna on 6/18/2022 at 10:05 AM.
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 6/23/2022 at 9:18 PM Post #25
Flying Fish Regalia

I got kind of tired of this idea sitting in my head so I sketched it down real quick and did a shoddy coloring job to try and illustrate what I envisioned. I plan on adding more, but may not get to it so that's why I'm posting it as is, just in case.

A list of everything pictured:
The Outfit, which is the purple top with the fish bottoms including the pearls and fins
The Cloak, more pearls dropped over the shoulder. They shouldn't connect nicely to the outfit
The Head, a headband with long tassels(possibly with pearls as the end) including fish fins covered by large pearls.
Held Item, not sure yet.
Tail or Wing item, extra fins. Haven't drawn them yet, but on the pictures I saw flying fish usually have two sets of fins. So, gotta draw those.
Aspect/Background Item, not sure yet.
Edited By Malas120 on 6/23/2022 at 10:02 PM.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/25/2022 at 9:52 PM Post #26
Resubmitting these ones:

Outfit: Rose Attire
Head: Rose Headdress
Back: Falling Roses
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/26/2022 at 6:09 AM Post #27
So many pretty entries this year!! I'd love to wear some of these irl *u*
Resubmitting these bc I've been playing hades again and remembered I made them haha

Based on Greek gods and goddesses that have a connection to sun, food, and revelry, AKA a great summer party :~) I tried to stick to contemporary references instead of modern interpretations of Greek dress, here are some refs.

These are (in order) Artemis, Apollo, Demeter, and Dionysus ~

With background:

With back items:

Held Items: Pantheon's Lyrical Bow (Artemis/Apollo), Pantheon's Fertile Bow (Demeter/Dionysus)
Outfit: Pantheon's Chiton
Head Item: Pantheon's Wreath
Cloak item: Pantheon's Golden Fleece (in silver/gold/bronze/copper)
Accessory item: Pantheon's Lightning Spear
Wings: Hermes' Swift Wings (hawk/swan/serpent/tiger)
Background Item: Pantheon's Vista
Edited By Fantasizing on 6/26/2022 at 7:20 AM.
UntitledPrince
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 149
Posted: 6/26/2022 at 12:39 PM Post #28
Here is my submission! For the record, though, I vote for the greek gods outfits above haha

Merfolk set

Held: Merfolk Companion (Octopus - Reef)

Held: Merfolk Companion (Fish - Reef)

Outfit: Merfolk Vest (Reef)

Head: Merfolk Crown (Reef)

Accessory: Merfolk Trident (Reef)

Wings: Merfolk Kelp Wings (Reef)

Aspect: Merfolk Shoal (Reef)

Background: Merfolk Mirage

Full Merfolk Outfit (Reef)

Edited By UntitledPrince on 6/26/2022 at 12:40 PM.
Eternalsilver
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/27/2022 at 5:05 PM Post #29
Soiree Butterfly
-
inspiration: in french, "soiree" translates to "evening". thus, it's english translation is "an evening party", which is often fancy. events/parties like these sort of remind me of summer. the latter part of the name, butterfly, comes from the term "social butterfly", which is a person who is charming and sociable.

concept sketch (so messy oops):

colored version (alternate color palette: rosy pink, gold, slight shades of red):

the male version clearly needs tweaking as I rushed it, but oh well.

Outfit: Soiree Butterfly's Evening Attire
Cloak: Soiree Butterfly's Wrap
Head: Soiree Butterfly's Locks
Aspect: Soiree Butterfly's Swarm
Vineyiea
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 187
Posted: 6/29/2022 at 5:53 PM Post #30
Theme: Fruit Picking! I spend a lot of my summers picking various berries and fruits that come into season so I thought I'd design an avatar set based off of that!

The outfit is a tank top, with shorts and vans-for the male it would be the same except with the shorts a bit longer and the tank top wouldn't be fitted.

One of the helds could be a basket of what they were picking (so if the theme is cherries as above, the basket would have cherries, other themes could be apples/plums/lemons/etc.)

The aspect item would be a tree with a ladder-and on the tree is the fruit of whatever theme the colour set is based on

and one this shows a shorter version of the hair style, another possible held item (don't mind the scary looking eyes... its supposed to be a border collie) and a accessory item (which is a jacket tied around the waist)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.