Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2021 Black Friday - Cookies for Tyz'...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 11/23/2021 at 6:41 PM Post #1
The aliens have come again this Thanksgiving and you have prepared specifically for their arrival! You remember that Tyz'jrhjk, the leader, seems incredibly fond of cookies! You've decided to prepare a special batch of alien-themed cookies for him to take home after dinner.

Game Objective

Take pictures of you making alien-themed cookies that you would present to Tyz'jrhjk. Make sure to include a picture of your Sylestia name written on a piece of paper, along with the date, next to the food. You must include pictures of you MAKING the food as well, no premade cookies! After you've whipped up some fabulous cookies for the aliens and documented it, come back to this thread and post the pictures of your Alien Cookies!

Please do not reserve posts, thank you!

Everyone that participates will receive the forum title: Master Chef and various other rewards.

End Date: 12/5/21 11:59PM Sylestia Time

1st Place Winners

Prizes: 2,000 Diamonds, Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Wheel of Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Restricted) x2, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x3

Winterbread

2nd Place Winners

Prizes: 1,000 Diamonds, Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Wheel of Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Restricted), [Philter of Trait Disruption] x2

Bassarid

Noha

3rd Place Winners

Prizes: 500 Diamonds, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Wheel of Themed Pet of Choice, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x1

Angelzrulez

Hysteriantics

All Participants

Prizes: Title: Master Chef, [Wheel of Themed Ticket (5-Pack)] x1
Edited By Krinadon on 12/8/2021 at 11:34 AM.
Katty
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 200
Posted: 11/23/2021 at 6:47 PM Post #2
Ok i Made cheese and chives cookies cause not everyone can tolerate sweet things
started with 100 grams of flour

Weighed out 100 grams of butter. the scales changed to 101 as i was taking the pic xD silly air changing its weight

Grated and weighed out 100 grams of cheese

selected one egg xD

added the flour, butter, cheese and a sprinkle of chives to the bowl. In retrospect i should have used fresh chives and some salt cause the butter was unsalted.

all mixed up, It was messy mixing it as i needed to use my fingers to squeeze the mixture together. I wasnt touching my phone during that process. This is after i washed my hands xD

Drew an alien to try and replicate

set out my cookie sheet and liner

Making the cookie shape. I didnt have any alien shaped cookie cutters or the patience to wait for some to arrive xD

all filled out, def alien shape xD

Made some non alien shaped incase Tyz'jrhjk felt self consious eating his own face

There are the alien shaped ones

After baking only 3 kept their shape the way i liked it xD

using bbq sauce i traced the eyes and mouth. I think Tyz'jrhjk will really enjoy
Edited By Kaitt on 11/30/2021 at 7:07 PM.
Cececat
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 181
Posted: 11/24/2021 at 3:46 PM Post #3
Oooo self-ping, many ideas ^^
Wistirio
Level 75
Eggcellent Designer
Threads: 38
Posted: 11/25/2021 at 12:00 PM Post #4
Ok so, this was pretty much perfect timing for me lol. As I've been wanting to make some sort of dessert as of lately~
I've decided on this vanilla sugar cookie recipe, as I've made it before & enjoyed it then c: (Eggless so my whole fam can enjoy :D )

Link to Album

Oddly enough, I've been drawing aliens recently... well by recently I mean in Oct lol.
But yeah, I drew some concept stuff for the cookies~

Here's the ingredients (plus milk)

The dough (looked a bit dry, so I added some milk to it after)

Now for them to freeze. I started dying one teal, I was gonna make it fully teal, but I like the marble-esque effect~

Cutting out an alien was mildly difficult, I'm thinking I should've maybe used a toothpick, but it's too late now.

After baking.

& it's done! I had fun making these~
Made an astronaut helmet, 2 planets, 1 star (as I suck at stars), 1 comet, & 2 aliens... I originally told myself I was gonna make 1 alien, but ended with 2. I just couldn't pass the opportunity make my oc as well. (The smaller of the 2)
(He doesn't have a name yet but I love him :b )
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/27/2021 at 3:44 AM Post #5
First off I decided to make our alien friends some lovely shortbread cookies!

The dough was made from the above ingredients and portioned up. Then put in the fridge to cool down before being cut.

Shapes as cut.

Fresh out the oven!

I also decided to make our alien friends a favourite of mine! Lemon macarons.

Macaron shells were made and piped and set aside to dry while I worked on the fillings.

While the shells were drying I started on the lemon curd as it would need to cool before the filling process.

Whisking the curd away.

Curd cooling in the fridge.

Next up the lemon butter cream.

By this point all the macaron shells should be cooked, cooled and ready for filling.

Piping away.

Then sandwiched and chilled to mature, or if you can't wait. Ready to eat ^^
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 12/1/2021 at 11:33 AM Post #6
I decided to make some chocolate meringue cookies!
These are also themed as Christmas aliens because I needed some Christmas spirit ^-^

Getting all my ingredients together!

My phone decided not to work while I was baking so... here they are baked and out of the oven

Getting ready to decorate (used white chocolate and some semi sweet chocolate for this)

Finished cookies!
The green guys with the Santa hats are supposed to be Christmas aliens (just trust me on that), there are 4 also 3 rocket ships, 1 santa hat, and some stars and crescent moons

I tryed, chocolate is a lot harder to work with that I thought ^-^
Bassarid
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 24
Posted: 12/2/2021 at 12:37 PM Post #7
would it be possible for me to use pre-made cookie dough, if the major point of my cookies is the glaze I am going to make myself? It's just that I have literally zero cookie ingredients in my home at the moment...
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 12/2/2021 at 7:30 PM Post #8
When I think of aliens, I think of all the cool planets and galaxies they could have seen. So I'm presenting Tyz'jrhjk my homemade Galxay cookies!

They are even gluten and dairy free!

First, I have a picture of my ingredients.

I mixed the wet and dry mixtures separately.

I separated the dough into 4 pieces and colored them.

My color blending technique was putting blobs of dough on a wax sheet, rolling it out then bringing it all back together with a spatula.

Not to shabby :P

I baked them for 12 minutes and this is how they came out!

I made a few more batches, including some with dairy-free chocolate chips.

My favorite part about these cookies is the insides! I had one of my little brothers open up his cookie so I could take a picture of it.

I had a lot of fun making these. My brother have already asked me to make them again, with different colors XD
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 36
Posted: 12/3/2021 at 2:21 AM Post #9
Ingredients for making sugar cookies

Mixing the dough

Dough ready for the fridge (added some food coloring to some of the dough). Trying to make a blue and white dough since flying saucers are always hiding in the sky, but ended up more green.

Cookies cut and ready to bake

Attempting to make a 3D flying saucer....

Okay, it looks more like a hat so I added a rim of M&Ms and gave up while I was behind.

Plate of stars (some of which look oddly like starfish) and flying saucers.

This was a lot of fun even thought things did not go quite as I was hoping for.
Dreamfyre
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 30
Posted: 12/4/2021 at 8:18 AM Post #10

My initial vision was for the UFO ones to be sandwich cookies with the M&Ms around the middle, not on top, and another marshmallow dome on the bottom, but they wouldn't really stick properly to the icing and the biscuits were too crumbly to stand on their sides. Oh well. Alien faces and flatter-than-intended UFOs.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.