Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2021 Black Friday - Cookies for Tyz'...
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aghubbs
Level 75
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 35
Posted: 12/4/2021 at 2:01 PM Post #11
I decided to make my favorite chocolate no-bake cookie recipe for Tyz'jrhjk. (Attached the recipe in case anyone else wants to make them)

All the ingredients

Butter + milk

Added sugar + cocoa

Stirred and on a slow boil, then boiling for 6 and 1/2 minutes

Added quick-cooking oats + plenty of vanilla

All mixed up!

Put onto pans and *tried* to make them into shapes (they started getting firm partway through so it was hard to do)

Once they set fully, I put them onto a fancy plate! Enjoy! (They're supposed to be alien heads, flying saucers, + one moon)

Edited By Aghubbs on 12/4/2021 at 2:15 PM.
Hauntedmist
Level 66
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 1
Posted: 12/5/2021 at 3:27 AM Post #12
So I made some lemon sour cream cookies for Tyz'jrhjk(woops spelling) and crew =)
Here are the ingredients

Mixed the dry ingredients mixed together

Here I am trying to figure out when the butter and sugar is beat enough

Adding the sour cream, lemon zest(first time zesting), and vanilla extract

All the wet ingredients mixed together

Aaaand since I forgot to take a pic of combining the wet and dry ingredients, here's a pic of the cookies scooped out and plopped on cookie sheets(my strategy was to decorate the couple that come out looking like alien heads)

Here are a couple cookies made up to look like a couple of Tyz'jrhjk's crew

I haven't made cookies since I was a kid and this was my first time trying this recipe. I think they turned out alright being my first attempt. Thank you for the fun activity!
Bassarid
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 24
Posted: 12/5/2021 at 9:41 AM Post #13
Okay, so... alien... cookies. Hm.

Note sort of hard to read, full size here.

Space cookies? Star cookies? Well, space is mostly dark, right? Well, we have black food coloring...

Note still sort of hard to read, full size here, here and here.

We have achieved a nearly black cookie! Now for the stars...

Star frosting! Galaxy frosting? Nebula frosting. We dunk the cookies in... and make a mess! (I tried making some star belts, but they turned out meh...)

Some details:

I think they're neat! Galaxy glace cookies.
Winterbread
Level 75
Premier Ice Carver
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/5/2021 at 8:59 PM Post #14
Figured I'd give this a shot! ^^ Forgot to put my user on the first two images, thankfully it was just the ingredients. Just made some sugar cookies as I figured those would be the easiest for me to decorate!

Finally remembered I needed to put my name,,, THEN forgot to put the date (added in later <_<)
Made sure to include the mess of dyes in the background for proof it was me lmao

Dough balls ready for the fridge! (Put em in for about two hours) Still no date, coming in soon I swear lmao

Didn't have any stencils so had to 'free-carve'... Half of these broke while I was putting them on the tray

Omg... Is that.. A DATE? Finally remembered to put a date after I lost the originally sticky-note (which I found under the sugar while cleaning up lmao) Messy process of finally doing some decorating, finished UFO and some half done Alien 'guards?' in the background! :D

Definitely didn't come out great... But I tried! ^^

Some Close ups:

My personal fave ^

Melted some hard candy at the bottom of the eyes then put some transparent red on the top ^^ Came out pretty cool. Did the same thing for the other alien with red eyes!~
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 12/8/2021 at 11:35 AM Post #15
Thank you to everyone who participated. We hope you had a wonderful holiday and hopefully, next time around we can get some more participation! Remember to use your Wheel of Themed Tickets before the feature goes away after this Sunday, 12/12.

1st Place Winners

Prizes: 2,000 Diamonds, Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Wheel of Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Restricted) x2, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x3

Winterbread

2nd Place Winners

Prizes: 1,000 Diamonds, Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Wheel of Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Restricted), [Philter of Trait Disruption] x2

Bassarid

Noha

3rd Place Winners

Prizes: 500 Diamonds, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Wheel of Themed Pet of Choice, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x1

Angelzrulez

Hysteriantics

All Participants

Prizes: Title: Master Chef, [Wheel of Themed Ticket (5-Pack)] x1
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.