Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 10:39 AM Post #61
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=92383&page=4#38
Author: Sakina
Time Posted: 9/12/2020 at 8:33 AM
A check box on the trade broker to search for avatar items we have/don't have.

This exactly.
Anemochory
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 156
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 10:46 AM Post #62
I don't know how much work this would involve, exactly, but I'll repeat a suggestion I've made before:
Retired avatar item boxes could come in Retired Held Box, Retired Outfit Box, Retired Wing Box, etc.
That way, some of the harder-to-get items become more obtainable. Right now, because the pool of helds is larger than the other categories, helds dominate.

(Lots of really good suggestions already! I agree with the Advanced Search options such as by stats, trait points, regenable, and such especially. And being able to switch stable order around.)
Edited By Anemochory on 9/12/2020 at 10:49 AM.
Mixeo
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 7
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 10:47 AM Post #63
Being able to navigate through the hatchery and stables with arrow keys! Would make hatching a lot easier.
Minochrome
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 10:49 AM Post #64
Checkbox for genetically mutated pets in adv search
Jackalupe
Level 70
Collector of Souls
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 10:56 AM Post #65
In the Breeding Grounds, a way to be told how inbred a sylesti could be, or if they would be purebred.
Peacockofchaos
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 39
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 11:03 AM Post #66
Being able to select multiple items in my inventory to make it easier to move, broker, or sell stuff would be nice.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 11:09 AM Post #67
Because nurturing pets now increases a hatchling's age anyway, remove the "profile view = additional aging" for hatchlings as well as the hours of lost stat nurturing because an egg was "ready to hatch" hours before the player could log on and hatch it.

Reasons:

If I'm stuck spending 83 diamonds or more nurture boosting a pet, I don't want to look at its profile page. I don't want other people to look at its profile page! (which is something I can't even control.) All because it's wasting invaluable time where it could be getting passive, not-further-growth-inducing stat nurtures from the nurture grounds.

Nurture Boosting also skews the approximate time the egg will hatch way far off of my schedule. Without nurture boosting an egg hatches about 2-3 hours early depending on fest contests; this is easily accommodatable and usually it doesn't matter if a non-boosted egg hatches at 84+ maturity instead of 72. I can lose 12 hours there and not care, since I didn't PAY to get more nurtures. With nurture boosting? It's usually about 30-42 hours early in my experience (close to half the time) and that means it's hatching around 8-14 hours outside of my online schedule. This means I have two choices...

Stay up hours later than planned and beg/hope I can get enough nurtures to hatch it maybe 1-2 hours after bedtime instead of 5-6 hours after bedtime.

Or just go to bed, wake up several hours too late to hatch the egg immediately, possibly have to deal with real life stuff instead of hopping online which pushes that time even further, and instead of hatching my egg at 72 hours to maximize the number of nurtures it can receive, because I've hatched it late the maturity instantly jumps to 84, 86, sometimes even further than that.

I'm buying the nurture boost. Those lost hours are a slap to the face and I seriously have stayed up 2-3 hours late or more on numerous occasions just to hatch an egg and not waste what I paid for.

And yes, 12 hours is significant. During contests I've had pets go from egg to adolescent in about 3 days' time. I'll estimate that it had roughly 2 days (48 hours) of hatchling nurtures which increase stats. That means a 12 hour maturity jump knocked off 25% of the time the pet could have gotten more stat bops, which is the sole reason I boost pets to begin with. So... yeah. Pets maturing beyond "ready to hatch" is quite unfair. Going with the percentages and my entire purpose being to get as many stat nurtures as I can, losing 12 hours of stat boosts means that ~21 of those 83 diamonds were wasted on lost time, just because I wasn't there to hatch the pet the same hour it was ready. (at like... 1 am when I try to head to bed around 9-11 pm)

I would sleep easier - no, I would actually GO TO SLEEP - if I wasn't fretting over this and constantly checking my eggs on mobile to meticulously track every boosted egg's hatching time and scheduling things around hatching them as close to the hour as possible.

Xav does not like to waste diamonds...
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 11:11 AM Post #68
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=92383&page=7#63
Author: Mixeo
Time Posted: 9/12/2020 at 10:47 AM
Being able to navigate through the hatchery and stables with arrow keys! Would make hatching a lot easier.

Support for this one - would help make the site more accessible as well
Lanfear
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 329
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 11:17 AM Post #69
Really wish for a mass stable release button...please xD

I also second Savynns. I havent had the umph/gal to make a darn thing in LG. Silver and iron have been capped for awhile

Dont know how to quote but suggestion is on PG 4
Edited By Lanfear on 9/12/2020 at 11:34 AM.
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 96
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 11:25 AM Post #70
I've seen so many suggestions already! Of them, so many would be either hard or very time consuming to implement. Either because they are AS related, or use the old system still and would need a complete overhaul before things can be done with them. Of everything I've seen, here's a few I like the most and I feel would be easier to implement(maybe).

-Being able to move tabs around in a single stable. Or just being able to mass move pets to a different tab in the same stable.
-The ability to search the forums.
-Auto progression for Summer sculpting.
-Convert more ores in Blacksmith in LG.
-Xav's lovely suggestion of taking away the extra maturity hours when a pet is hatched late. For boosted pets only maybe?

One thing I would love to see but I think may take a bit to work out would be a mass release button of some kind. I've started doing more projects at once and have found that I get... a lot of rejects that need releasing. But I want to keep them to 42 days for LG nest boost, so going through them all is a chore, especially when I have more than maybe 20 to release all at once.

I'd also like to see the ability of a checkbox somewhere in the Trade Broker, but it runs on the old system I think still so would need overhauling before it's possible.

^-^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.