Forum Index > News and Announcements > Rapid Response Suggestion Thread
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
TailsFox12
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 82
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 6:59 AM Post #31
Not sure if this has been suggested already, but being able to search for pets by number of trait points is something I've always wanted in the advanced search.

I also support functionality like this:

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=92383&page=3#24
Author: Anade
Time Posted: 9/12/2020 at 6:22 AM
Being able to "Mass Move" pets between tabs in the same Stable.
Singingkatz
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 53
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 7:22 AM Post #32
I think we should be able to move pets by selecting them and then move them to a different tab with ease.
Edited By Singingkatz on 9/12/2020 at 7:23 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 7:32 AM Post #33
Seeing lots of great suggestions!

Mine isn't really exciting, but I'd love it if our friend list (both on the 'contacts' tab of the inbox and 'choose contact' when sending items) could be in alphabetical order. I'm assuming the list is in some kind of order, but I haven't figured out what. Alphabetical would be nice.
Jemadar
Level 74
Grand Protector
Threads: 25
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 7:37 AM Post #34
Most of the ones I would love to see are already mentioned or would probably take a lot longer than overnight.

Of the two I have, I Think to do one well, it wouldn't be overnight so, my wish would be for summer fest pets to 'auto progress' without needing other players help (or the owner's) until the last agent needed to be applied.
Hanitsirk
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 44
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 7:37 AM Post #35
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=92383&page=1#2
Author: Starmakemagic
Time Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:33 AM
Can you add a search bar in the forums so we can find things much easier without having to click next page for all eternity or google the problem and hope we find something on it. It would make being a newbie much better also it would help some who can't find their own threads if hey forget to save it somewhere or help them find pets in the forum sales much easier too. or even help with basic gameplay or find answers to already asked questions.

I like this one. My suggestion would have been to remove some of the text limitations. I tried to type a japanese sentence in my bio, and when it wouldn't take japanese hiragana I tried using the romaji version, but because of some characters in one of the words (shi te ma su - without the spaces) it wouldn't let me because it thought I was using profanity. In addition, half the names I'd like to use for my pets aren't allowed, because of accented letters or apostraphes, and I couldn't even name one Su. This is the issue that most often frustrates me lol. But the search feature in the forums is the most universally and immediately useful thing that I honestly believe the forum should already have had, so that's the one I vote for.
Edited By Hanitsirk on 9/12/2020 at 7:41 AM.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 7:59 AM Post #36
My suggestion: In region chat, things like pet profiles, player profiles, forum threads, etc. get nice condensed links (e.g. Pet ID: 1234567). But fest stuff like sculpting/gardening spaces' urls stay in all their ugly fullness. It makes chat look really cluttered when multiple people are asking for help. If every on-site link got condensed when posted in region chat, it would be a lot nicer to look at and easier to read.

Other people's suggestions I would second:
-Fert/infert checkbox in AS, if possible
-Getting rid of the "everyone to their own stables" link - going to your hatchery through the menus adds your ID to the url, why not the same for stables?
-Having some way to see what we've sent to trade with other people (would alleviate a lot of the "oh gosh what if I spelled the user name wrong" stress people get)
-Graying out just-bred females without having to refresh the list
-Literally anything that would make organizing pets, tabs, stables easier
-Regen and stat search on AS (though I can imagine that might be too difficult to do "overnight")
-Summer fest sculpture auto-progression!!!
(ones posted after me)
-Have/don't have checkbox on broker
-Up the number of ores we can convert at once

@Jeaniec and Fyrebloodkit re: nurturing one species - This has been suggested many times, but is highly unlikely to happen. Basically it would make nurture boards utter chaos and possibly prevent some species from getting nurtured much at all. Here's one answer from a recent suggestion thread (I'm 22 pages deep in the suggestions forum and can't find an official Krin response, but I know I've seen him say something like this):

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=91801&page=1#2
Author: Mikazukichan
Time Posted: 8/22/2020 at 1:35 PM
This has been suggested before, and Krin has said it won't happen because it would be too likely for certain less popular species to no longer receive nurturing because people would target nurture for essences they wanted as well as during contests for the certain boards they wanted on. With the battle boards, choosing which board to play for doesn't affect any other aspect of the game (ie whether whole species receive no nurtures and more popular species essences becoming more plentiful).

So, while I would personally love to only nurture the species I want to nurture, it really isn't likely to ever happen.

@Bugwings re: shovel popups - I actually asked about removing popups for items like shovels, where you know exactly what you're getting, recently in the suggestions forum. This was Krin's response:

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=91859&page=1#5
Author: Krinadon
Time Posted: 9/9/2020 at 8:07 PM
With how the inventory stuff works, I unfortunately can't really easily change this. Everything is very kinda 'stuck in its ways' and I basically have to piggyback all these things into really old scripts and whatnot.

That was regarding removing the popups entirely for certain items though, not changing the nature of them so they don't send you back to the first page, so I don't know if your suggestion would be possible or not.

@Silverkitsu re: mission satchels opening as a stack - This has been addressed before as well. I believe the answer was something to the effect of, it's not like say clams where you have 2-3 possible prizes; it's a whole variety of things (a range of gold, potions, elixirs, equips, essences, etc.) and thus it would be too hard on the servers to have them mass-opened? I'm 22 pages deep in the suggestions forum and can't find wherever this was first addressed, but I know it has been.
Edited By Somneli on 9/12/2020 at 8:43 AM.
Flamesremoura
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 8:17 AM Post #37
Its probably harder then it sounds but id love to be able to pet my sylesties and give them treats, obviously the 3d route is to hard but with buttons like the nurturing it could be done.
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 8:33 AM Post #38
A check box on the trade broker to search for avatar items we have/don't have.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 8:41 AM Post #39
I'd love to be able to smelt more ore like iron in one go. I've been hovering close to the 1500 mark and I'm constantly finding myself smelting a bunch of ore before I have to go out and it feels a bit tedious to do them one at a time. I wish I could just say make 20 bars or something in one go.

Edit: I realized that players who haven't reached the Lost Grove yet don't probably know what in the world I'm talking about. It has to do with crafting once you reach there.
Edited By Savynn on 9/12/2020 at 8:44 AM.
Jackdawjames
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 8:45 AM Post #40
Could there be a way to easily search through items in your inventory? And options for sorting based on level, health boost, mana boost, agility boost, etc?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.