Page 1 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:28 AM Post #1
Hey, everyone. I wanted to give everyone a quick chance to offer up one new addition to the game that they'd like to see added 'overnight'. I know that we have the Suggestion Box for more fleshed out suggestions, but I wanted to do this a little differently.

Basically, I want everyone to reply with one single, small thing that they would like to see added 'overnight'. So your suggestion has to be something pretty simple. Suggesting something like, "redo the breeding grounds!" is not small, nor simple, nor something that can be done overnight. =P

Obviously, I don't expect everyone to know what specifically can be coded quickly as there's a lot of variables involved that you guys won't know all about. But just try and keep it in mind. A simple example could be something like, "I wish [insert list] sorted alphabetically". Or something like, "I wish items stacked automatically while accepting Trades." Suggestions like that. Basically, tiny quality of life type things that may have been bugging you for awhile that you wished were implemented. Some may actually be really easy for me to code in.

Basic Rules
1. Reply directly in this thread with your suggestion.
2. Please limit yourself to just 1 single suggestion.
3. Please limit your suggestion to something that you think would be quick and easy to implement.
4. If you like someone else's suggestion, feel free to quote it and say as much.

As always, please be courteous and respectful of everyone's suggestions and feedback. Thank you.

Hopefully, by the end, there will be some ideas pitched that I can easily implement for you guys and improve some quality of life stuff around here. =)

New Implementations
-Added a 'Get Link' button to Stables so players can quickly copy a direct link to the Stable and Tab they are viewing.

-Can now Mass Move and target specific Tabs within Stables. Additionally, can now Mass Move within the same Stable.

-Updated Page Title/Description of Forums and Threads to include relevant text in order to improve search provider indexing.

-Turned the Post # info on Forum Posts into easy to copy links so that you can now easily link directly to specific Posts within a Thread.

-Players can now edit the Subjects of their own Threads.

-Added parameters to filter by Tested, Mutated, and Infertile while using the Advanced Search.

-Hatchlings no longer earn Maturity through Profile Views. This is to allow them more opportunities to earn Stat Point boosts.
Edited By Krinadon on 10/6/2020 at 5:22 PM.
Starmakemagic
Level 70
High Priest
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:33 AM Post #2
Can you add a search bar in the forums so we can find things much easier without having to click next page for all eternity or google the problem and hope we find something on it. It would make being a newbie much better also it would help some who can't find their own threads if hey forget to save it somewhere or help them find pets in the forum sales much easier too. or even help with basic gameplay or find answers to already asked questions.
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:34 AM Post #3
A checkbox for fertile/infertile in advanced search would be amazing
Sraw
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 9
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:37 AM Post #4
I'm not certain of the amount of work - page loading, javascript, etc, that might be involved. But one of the things that has always bugged me is this:
I wish people would *always* be linking the "better" version of their stable links.
Example: https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=128800&tab=3
vs (WORST): https://www.sylestia.com/stables/
or more commonly: https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?player=118856
I feel like the way people obtain the ideal version is ... convoluted at best. I'm certainly in the habit of doing it, I almost couldn't find how to do the poorly done ways. I just wish that the URL was more dynamically good in these situations.
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:45 AM Post #5
To get what you are after people need to click on pets in that tab and select on the pet and on the pet profile "go to stables" not difficult to do really
Gerry
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 56
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:45 AM Post #6
I'd love to see more stablehands with different perks (:
Mist
Level 70
Frosty Hands
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:46 AM Post #7
Could we add a function where we can see all trades in transit? For example, if I send a trade to a different user the item would show up as "pending".
Edited By Nightlightscrolls on 9/12/2020 at 4:51 AM.
Dinkyrabbit
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 9
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:48 AM Post #8
Nvm my suggestion already exists :')
Edited By Dinkyrabbit on 9/12/2020 at 4:53 AM.
Silverwintermoon
Level 75
Season's Greeter
Threads: 35
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:50 AM Post #9
A drop down to select certain species for nurturing in the Sylestia Nurturing page would be nice. One would still have to do one at a time but won't have to go through all other pets as well.

Example if I want to only nurture zolnixies, then I could chose them from a list.
Edited By Jeaniec on 9/12/2020 at 4:58 AM.
Mondschatten
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 5
Posted: 9/12/2020 at 4:53 AM Post #10
On the breeding page, it would be nice for the females that have been used to become greyed out until we update the page.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.