Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2021 Summer Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/18/2021 at 3:41 PM Post #21
Just wanted to throw a ping to say your images are broken! Would be a shame if you worked on it and nobody saw it ^^"
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 90
Posted: 6/18/2021 at 5:24 PM Post #22
thank you for me they show up just fine that's really weird
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 6/18/2021 at 5:50 PM Post #23
Huh! I can see them now but before it was just a grey x, both on mobile and pc. Weird!
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 90
Posted: 6/18/2021 at 5:57 PM Post #24
that is really weird, and again thank you!
Danithegoat
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 6/18/2021 at 6:07 PM Post #25
Summer Camp Counsellors Outfit
I hope this doesn't need a back or wing item to qualify

Possible Alt Colors:

Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 6/18/2021 at 8:27 PM Post #26
I wasn't gonna join but the ping happened to coincide with some inspo ^o^
Based on Greek gods and goddesses that have a connection to sun, food, and revelry, AKA a great summer party :~) I know there's quite a few airy drape-y outfits in the game already, but I tried my best to make it different from those I found in the wardrobe! I also tried to stick to contemporary references instead of modern interpretations of Greek dress, here are some refs.

These are (in order) Artemis, Apollo, Demeter, and Dionysus ~

With background:

Held Items: Divine Lyrical Bow (Artemis/Apollo), Divine Overgrown Bow (Demeter/Dionysus)
Outfit: Divine Chiton
Head Item: Divine Wreath
Back Item: (wasn't really inspired to draw this, but could be a table with ambrosia and an amphora with nectar)
Wings: Hermes' Swift Wings (hawk/swan/serpent/tiger)
Background Item: View from Olympus
Edited By Fantasizing on 6/20/2021 at 2:01 PM.
Ladyanki
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/19/2021 at 12:28 AM Post #27
Ok, so i cant draw, but Im trying...ok?

My entry

I want it to be flowy hair and on top of the head , long floppy straw hat kind of hat with band around the base. Mens wear could be different kind of straw hat with band in it as well. They could be normal straw color, with black band, white with black band and black one with white band.

For the Summer dress I would like it to be polkadot dress. Blue with with dots, red with white dots and white with black dots. In feet ill want flat sandals with long tie along with the leg.

For mens wear linnen capris, flipflops, and linnen top with rolled sleeves. With, black and blue.

Background item im looking for beach vibe with seashells on the beach floor and ocean in the back, with waves.

As handheld item im looking for Sheasell, the one you could listen the ocean, I dont know what they are called.
Edited By Ladyanki on 6/19/2021 at 12:41 AM.
Arofawn
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 41
Posted: 6/19/2021 at 2:00 PM Post #28
hi. dunno if anyone told you, but when you click on the link, the popup website just says "image doesn't exist"
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Threads: 207
Posted: 6/19/2021 at 5:50 PM Post #29

This is supposed to be based on little bo peep. I would do color variations, but I am short on free time nowadays.
Edited By Wanda on 6/19/2021 at 5:52 PM.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 6/19/2021 at 7:06 PM Post #30
Alright, so I had this idea a few years ago. I know we already have a mermaid style outfit from a boss in Astryl's Tranquility but I think it would be nice to have another option. Also, I realize this is similar to some other entries, this is something I've submitted in the past, I'm just trying to help out with entries. :)

Mystical Mermaid Set

Mermaid Outfit (Female): Okay so we have a fin obviously. The Blooming Genie (with the swoopy smoke tails that curve around themselves) outfits from 2019 Spring Fest really gave me hope for this being possible. Obviously my skills aren't great and therefore I'm sure that artists can render a much better version than I can. Now, besides the fin we have some strings of pearls and a little bit of what I imagined to be like fish netting making up the top. NOTE: The fins for both my male and female examples look the same, but I think subtle differences could be fun to play around with

Mermaid Crown/Circlet/Headdress: So, I realize I went with red hair which gives my example a very "Disney" vibe, but that wasn't necessarily intentional xD I imagined this as a very loose braid pulled over one shoulder, with flyaway strands framing the face. The crown/circlet thing is like a wire wrap going around the head with little crystals/rocks of varying sizes attached all the way around.

Mermaid Narwhal Companion: Fairly self explanatory. This held item is a little narwhal friend that the mermaid can call using the shell (yes...thats a shell and not a croissant xD) in her hand. Obviously you guys can do much better colors and patterning on these than I can.

Outfit: Okay, I left the fin off of the male so that it wouldn't have to draw it again...just pretend it's there. The male has a waist wrap of the fish netting and a necklace of shark teeth.
Head: Basically the same as the female, though I did less crystals and made them mostly longer to make it more masculine. I wanted to do a hairstyle but could not figure one out that I thought was good enough.
Held: A mermaid outfit would not be complete without a trident. This...this trident sucks xD but I was rushed to get this up in time. In know the artists could rock this.

NOTES: So I didn't end up doing a back item but it'd be cool for there to be one. Also, I didn't do anything on their arms, which I probably should have. Maybe more fish netting or some bracers made of coral. :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.