Threads: 140
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 2:16 PM Post #311
uh ? i think you ping the wrong player here ^-^'
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 3:09 PM Post #312
(I dunno how you managed to ping Cian instead of me lmao)

You're cut off mid-sentence by the librarian's sudden appearance, ascending the steps somewhat fearfully. "That's not the girl- the one who attacked the library aide was a bit taller, had red hair, I think. But she didn't show up with a friend..."
The officer shoves you aside and barges into the aisle, taking in the very recklessly scattered books and the still conked-out aide, but no girl.
"I see the damage, but there's no one else here," the officer shouts back. "Search the other aisles." Even if the girl had managed to duck behind one of the shelves, there's no way she's going to be able to hide for much longer.
Another officer jabs a finger at you. "Don't even think about moving, we're going to question you later." You seem to have confused him between your story, the librarian's report, and the swift disappearance of the other girl, but he's apparently decided to put off dealing with you for the moment.
Edited By Larkien on 4/4/2021 at 3:27 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 3:31 PM Post #313
He turns towards you with an irritated expression on his face, then stops short when he notices the book in your hand, snatching it quickly from your hand in an action almost reminiscent of a bird of prey snatching up a fish in its talons. "Where did you get that?" he demands furiously, then swiftly composes himself. "I mean, yes, of course, this is just what I'm looking for. When and where did you happen to find this? I do hope you haven't done anything with it, it's quite rude to meddle with people's personal possessions, you know," he adds, again with that same slightly threatening undertone.
Edited By Larkien on 4/4/2021 at 3:34 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 4:51 PM Post #314
So yeah i may have jsut lost my numbers ping lolxD
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 4:55 PM Post #315
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=32#312
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 4/4/2021 at 3:09 PM
(I dunno how you managed to ping Cian instead of me lmao)

You're cut off mid-sentence by the librarian's sudden appearance, ascending the steps somewhat fearfully. "That's not the girl- the one who attacked the library aide was a bit taller, had red hair, I think. But she didn't show up with a friend..."
The officer shoves you aside and barges into the aisle, taking in the very recklessly scattered books and the still conked-out aide, but no girl.
"I see the damage, but there's no one else here," the officer shouts back. "Search the other aisles." Even if the girl had managed to duck behind one of the shelves, there's no way she's going to be able to hide for much longer.
Another officer jabs a finger at you. "Don't even think about moving, we're going to question you later." You seem to have confused him between your story, the librarian's report, and the swift disappearance of the other girl, but he's apparently decided to put off dealing with you for the moment.

"Yay." Eleni deadpans. "Just great. I come in late for research, my friend and i drop our stuff and apparantly cause a disruption somehow, our project gets delayed, and my friend has apparantly ditched me. Just how i wanted to start the day." But she stay put.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 6:00 PM Post #316
The officer ignores you.
The moment his back is turned, you hear someone hiss, "Hey!" behind you, not loud enough for anyone other than you to hear. "You just gonna stand there or not? Seriously, it's up to you, I can get out but I figured that since you're sticking your neck out for me, I'd ask if you wanted to come along for the day."
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 6:44 PM Post #317
" ..." eleni turns to the sound of the voice. If theres an exit in view where no one will stop them, she'll take it and say she got distracted by something if anyone asks. She takes a step forward, quietly, jsut to test to see if ahyobe will notice her mocing.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 8:33 PM Post #318
The officers are all busy looking for the girl, even the one who told you to stay put has wandered off. The librarian, however, might be paying attention since she's not doing anything - you can't really tell.
You're pretty sure the officers must be rookies or something, which would make sense - while Fantasia's main police force is more competent than this, they're usually busy dealing with the more important crimes that go on in a city like this, not apprehending a girl who hits people over the head with library books.
"Hurry up! I can't wait all day!" the girl hisses. Her head is sticking out of some sort of compartment in floor in the thin space between the back-to-back shelves - she must have gone to the end of one shelf and slipped between them. Why there's a hole in the ground there, you have no idea. You don't fit between the books - you'll have to go to the end and then squeeze between the shelves, like she did.
Edited By Larkien on 4/4/2021 at 8:33 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/4/2021 at 10:35 PM Post #319
Which eleni dumbly does, as quierlybas possible. Composing a nice coverup if they get caught.

Shes really quedtioning hr life choices right now.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 1:28 PM Post #320
Just as you slip between the shelves, an officer turns around and notices you. "Hey! What are you doing?"
The girl curses some more. "Get down here, quick. I don't want them following us." She disappears into the hole in the floor, leaving the trapdoor or whatever open behind her so you can go through. You'd better hurry, one of the officers is one his way to apprehend you.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.