Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 3:33 PM Post #101
reminderp
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 3:42 PM Post #102
Rune the Magical Bat Tamer

Rune is an interesting fellow. She can be loud, but also quite mellow. Rune is vampire with magic abilities. She wants to be a witch but doesn't have the capabilities. Rune's magic is weak, it barely moves feather. She wants to get stronger, so she can be better. Rune decides she needs to train, so she heads out the the troll caverns. When she gets there, she gets scared; it's as dark as a tavern. She uses her magic to light the way, sighing in relief as the shadows fray. Rune pushes forward, determined to find the perfect enemy around the bend. Only to run into the perfect little friend.

"What is this, a little bat with a twist? Your fur is white, isn't that a sight! I think I like you, your just right! Lets travel together, into the night!"
Giraffe
Level 72
Threads: 68
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 3:42 PM Post #103

The Turkowleti is a strange creature composed of turkey, owl, and yeti. This oddball monster is found most often during the fall season as it's coat best mimics the falling leaves. They have a terrible habit of stealing fruits and veggies from poor farmers. Their favorite foods being pumpkins, apples, and corn; rarely are they meat eaters! While these beast may look large and terrifying, they actually are easily spooked. Preferring to flee rather then fight these silly creatures will fly off the instant a threat is spotted. The only time to fear a Turkowleti is during mating season or when a mother has babies to care for.

Should you be caught alone during those times you need to find cover immediately. In attack mode, the Turkowleti can attack from the sky or chase you down with its strong limbs; not to mention those sharp eyes will find you any where. The only time a Turkowleti really eats meat is when it feasts on prey that dared to threaten it during mating/rearing season. Avoid them at all cost during the spring season!! Fall is the safest time to see these guys as they're mainly focused on eating enough food to sustain them through winter into breeding season.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 3:51 PM Post #104
My avatar entry:

The Player

Many Sylestians secretly whisper about this person(s). Although very much thought to be an urban legend, some groups out there believe that every Sylestian's move, decision, and actions are decided by one of these 'Players', and are not, in fact, their own. Further speculation is that new people to Sylestia are not brought here by the gods, but instead created by new 'Players' wishing to experience the world of Sylestia. Those that believe this do not express it out in public, as religious groups would label them as blasphemous. No proof has been brought forward to prove the existence of players, though.
Poisonsoulfang3
Level 52
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 4:09 PM Post #105
The fire realms previous king (from my interactive story)

He use to rule the fire realm before he gave his daughter the throne. This is he outfit in which he hunts anything and everything that lays within the fire realm. Here is the story: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=82400
Edited By Poisonsoulfang3 on 11/24/2019 at 4:14 PM.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 5:29 PM Post #106

This demon had been sent to the realm of banishment by the good witches of Lore after feasting on the blood of the innocents unhindered for millenia.
Camisado
Level 64
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 6:10 PM Post #107

Through the fog and the mist, on some mornings where daybreak starts to fade away the dew, a young man might be waiting for you. He will smile and wave, perhaps even dance, welcoming you with open arms on such mornings where you're simply tired of the worlds endeavors. He'll beg of you a name, a name to call you, and they always comply. Innocently enough, you share, spill your guts, share his food, and let him convince you into a midafternoon nap, full and content. And yet, you will never wake again, guts spilled oncemore, this time across the grass as more faeries begin to join and rejoice over their newest meal. After all, hasn't anyone ever taught you to never trust a fae?

"How gullible humans really must be :)"
Edited By Peachbog on 11/24/2019 at 6:11 PM.
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 96
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 7:03 PM Post #108

My take on the Lord of the Hunt, but a Lady instead. Cernunnos is the Celtic god of the forest and is also called the Lord of the hunt. The most well known form of him is wearing horns for a crown and deer furs for clothes and a cape of some sort. He is also seen in the form of an anthropomorphic stag in some stories/histories.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 7:17 PM Post #109

Once long ago she could see with her own eyes. Once she was still human.

It was just outside of Ethernia that Xinara attacked some innocent travelers while leading her bandits. She had no idea who the man was she killed but she took every piece of loot she could find. Right when she was about to make her escape heroes came stumbling out from the trees. Surely they weren't looking for her but they could see her and all that she had done. There was no choice but to try to escape. Everyone ran and became scattered. The occasional sound of metal on metal clanging could be heard in the distance as the day turned into night.

Xinara stumbled through the darkness. Exhaustion made her limbs ache. In the distance there was a soft glowing light. Her mind felt a certain numbness and she couldn't help but walk towards it. There in the distance was a glowing stone on a shrine. Runes circled it as if in warning. Her hand couldn't help but touch it. She was already lost to the demon it held within it.

"I will grant you power if you wish." The voice was soft and gentle. "I will make you strong so surely you can defeat those you fear. Will you accept my strength?"

"Yes", said Xinara.

The demon laughed menacingly then as it transformed her. "You are now mine!!!! You will do every thing I demand of you!"

"But...."

"The power you have will be great but it is mine! You are mine! You will defeat those heroes that are searching even now for me!"

Xinara defeated those heroes that night. Her mind became warped by the years and deaths that followed. She became even unsure of her own name. If she even hesitated to obey for a mere moment, the demon would transform her body a bit more into a tree.

The years went on and on. Then one day she was overcome by all the dreadful things she had done. She decided to stop. There by a lake you can find a tree now stands roughly in the shape of a human.
Ladyanki
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 6:18 AM Post #110

Steampunk Witch

Her major is time magic and her familiar is Brassy The Pumpkachine.
Edited By Ladyanki on 11/25/2019 at 6:25 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.