Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 3:32 PM Post #221
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=22#213
Author: Piperlake
Time Posted: 7/2/2019 at 8:28 AM
[quote=1743038] Lauren travelled most of the way in silence. Leaving. Lauren crept up to the side of the water. Starlake took her breath away. The air was so mystical and everything was so beautiful. She could almost feel StarClan pelts weaving around her. She looked up at Duststar for reassurance, then, closed her eyes, and touched her nose to the cold surface.
(WHYdo I keep forgetting to ping??!)
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 8:34 PM Post #222
(Dont worry, I didnt forget you ^u^)

Pebblepaw and Lioneye go to grab some food as you walk to Riverblaze

*Dont worry, Ill let them know* he says with a smile. When you get back to Lioneye and Pebblepaw, theyre ready to go

You watch a strong scent of fox upwind if you, do it cant smell you, but then you hear nearby yowling
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 10:22 PM Post #223
(Dont worry, I didnt forget you ^u^)

Pebblepaw and Lioneye go to grab some food as you walk to Riverblaze

*Dont worry, Ill let them know* he says with a smile. When you get back to Lioneye and Pebblepaw, theyre ready to go

You watch a strong scent of fox upwind if you, do it cant smell you, but then you hear nearby yowling

I race towards the yowling trusting that my clanmates are close behind, I do not engage however I just want to asses the scene.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 10:28 PM Post #224
You, Pebblepaw, and Lioneye arrive quickly to find a she-cat fighting a Fox, likely the one that Nightstr had mentioned, and she was most definitely not winning.

She looked badly injured, and even though the Fox was hurt as well, its damage wasnt nearly as bad as the she cats. In wondering why she would stay and fight instead of flee, the simpering of three kits, all about 5 moons, grabs your attention as they watch their mother being assaulted. One of the kits, a she cat with thick, blood covered orange and white fur, looks like it was injured by the fox as well, and the two others were trying to guard her while their mother caught viciously
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 11:13 PM Post #225
You, Pebblepaw, and Lioneye arrive quickly to find a she-cat fighting a Fox, likely the one that Nightstr had mentioned, and she was most definitely not winning.

She looked badly injured, and even though the Fox was hurt as well, its damage wasnt nearly as bad as the she cats. In wondering why she would stay and fight instead of flee, the simpering of three kits, all about 5 moons, grabs your attention as they watch their mother being assaulted. One of the kits, a she cat with thick, blood covered orange and white fur, looks like it was injured by the fox as well, and the two others were trying to guard her while their mother caught viciously

"Pebblepaw run to camp and get help, Lioneye attack it from the right, keep it confused." I meow and rush at it from the left.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 8:51 AM Post #226
Pebblepaw didn't hesitate to turn around and dash away. Lioneye flanked the Fox, jumping at its side as you attacked from the other side. The fox dropped the cat that it had in its mouth, dropping it to the ground in a weakly moving lump of cat, trying to crawl away, but falling. The fox was very panicked, but rolled onto its right side where Lioneye was, knocking him to the ground and winding him. He got back up quickly, and ran back to attack the fox.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 9:20 AM Post #227
Your eyes open again, but somewhere completely different. You were in the pine forest, and Duststar was standing in front of you, as well as several other cats.

They preformed the leader ceremony, giving you the gifts of Bravery, compassion, trust, loyalty, responsibility, patience, integrity, adaptable, and lastly, Leadership.

"You are now known as x, the new leader of Starclan

When you wake up by the side of starlake, you find Ralph sitting next to you. "Hey... so... we're part of a clan now, and you're the leader?" Ralph looked a little uneasy. "Some cats who I was dreaming about a lot came to be when I was awake this time... they told me I would be the new medicine cat, and my clan name is Sunspot" He tells you
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 11:55 AM Post #228
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=23#227
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/6/2019 at 9:20 AM
Your eyes open again, but somewhere completely different. You were in the pine forest, and Duststar was standing in front of you, as well as several other cats.

They preformed the leader ceremony, giving you the gifts of Bravery, compassion, trust, loyalty, responsibility, patience, integrity, adaptable, and lastly, Leadership.

"You are now known as x, the new leader of Starclan

When you wake up by the side of starlake, you find Ralph sitting next to you. "Hey... so... we're part of a clan now, and you're the leader?" Ralph looked a little uneasy. "Some cats who I was dreaming about a lot came to be when I was awake this time... they told me I would be the new medicine cat, and my clan name is Sunspot" He tells you
Moonstar. Her heart raced with possibility. She turned to her brother, purring loudly. "So you decided to come! Now it's Sunspot and Moonstar." She rubbed against his cheek happily. "And you're going to help guide me! That's amazing, Sunspot! I'm so proud of you."
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 2:52 PM Post #229
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=22#219
Author: MistressNyx
Time Posted: 7/3/2019 at 12:50 PM
[quote=1744508]

Malediction, not Maledictation. What does her stary thing look like?

I frowned. Star thing? The water in the oasis was flat and mirror-like, and I walked over to it to see my reflection.
I sighed and sat back on my haunches. "It's a long story... you probably won't believe me. I didn't believe any of it at first, either..."
And so I went on to tell them everything that had happened to me from the moment I had first met Goldenstar.
"So now I'm apparently supposed to bring back some old cat clan, and I don't know where to start," I finished, looking at each of them in turn. "It sounds crazy, I know, but it's true."
I thought about something that had been bothering me for a while. "Please, you guys call me Mal. I feel like two different cats now. There's Lionstar, the legendary leader, supposedly, and then there's Malediction, the happy, wild loner I know far better than Lionstar."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 3:43 PM Post #230
(Sorry, I keep losing some pings,,, and sorry for messing up her name, I was spent all day at work in the hot beach sun and was a little out of it)

(the star is just like a small 5 point start that is a little off color of her fur on her forehead, think of it like this, hers is like the dark orange of her stripes)

"Sounds like you've had a rough day" Marley chuckled.

"So... are you here to invite us, warn us, or just chat?" Milo asked.

You see the small, dark orange star on your forehead, which had definitely not been there before, possibly it was there now because of your status as leader

"Well, no matter who you are now... you're still our friend" Callie says reassuringly.
Edited By DruidOfBees on 7/6/2019 at 3:43 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.