Forum Index > Roleplay Games > [Warrior Cats] Build a Clan
Page 24 1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 5:02 PM Post #231
Pebblepaw didn't hesitate to turn around and dash away. Lioneye flanked the Fox, jumping at its side as you attacked from the other side. The fox dropped the cat that it had in its mouth, dropping it to the ground in a weakly moving lump of cat, trying to crawl away, but falling. The fox was very panicked, but rolled onto its right side where Lioneye was, knocking him to the ground and winding him. He got back up quickly, and ran back to attack the fox.

Every time Lioneye attacks I quickly jump in and attack from the other side then darting back out of it's reach, I'll also try to draw it away from the injured cats
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 5:10 PM Post #232
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=23#230
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/6/2019 at 3:43 PM
(Sorry, I keep losing some pings,,, and sorry for messing up her name, I was spent all day at work in the hot beach sun and was a little out of it)

(the star is just like a small 5 point start that is a little off color of her fur on her forehead, think of it like this, hers is like the dark orange of her stripes)

"Sounds like you've had a rough day" Marley chuckled.

"So... are you here to invite us, warn us, or just chat?" Milo asked.

You see the small, dark orange star on your forehead, which had definitely not been there before, possibly it was there now because of your status as leader

"Well, no matter who you are now... you're still our friend" Callie says reassuringly.

((No worries - I understand))

I bumped Callie's shoulder appreciatively. "Thanks, guys."
I turned to Milo. "Quite possibly all three. It's nice to chat with some old friends, but I've also been sent by Goldenstar to find cats to help rebuild SunClan. If you're interested...?"
I trailed off. I didn't want them to feel pressured into joining or obligated to do this for their friend.
"You can choose a cool new name," I joked. It was a pretty lame one, I had to admit.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 8:09 AM Post #233
"Well... I guess I'll join, being alone out here is getting kind of boring, plus, then we could all be closer" Callie said, stepping up to your side.

"I mean, sure, we'll join, the more the merrier, right?" Milo said, nudging Marley, who also agreed to join.

"So... we're getting clan names too, right?" Marley asked with a yawn.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 8:29 AM Post #234
You and Lioneye manage to harm it enough for it to flee north, snarling and yowling as it ran, shaking you and Lioneye to the ground as it fled.

"Quietstar! Pebblepaw told me what happened? Is everyone okay?" Riverblaze asked as he returned with Pebblepaw.

The injured queen was lying limp on the ground as pebblepaw ran over to the kits.

"Riverblaze, one of them is injured, and their mother is really hurt, we need to bring them back to camp!" Pebblepaw said worriedly. Despite being barely bigger than the kits, he was trying to lift up the injured one.

Lioneye was at the mother's side now with Riverblaze, and looked up at you sadly.

"Quietstar... she's..." He stopped speaking and glanced over to the kits. "We should get the kits back to camp..." He said sadly as Riverblaze looked over the mother.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 11:06 AM Post #235
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=24#233
Time Posted: 7/7/2019 at 8:09 AM
"Well... I guess I'll join, being alone out here is getting kind of boring, plus, then we could all be closer" Callie said, stepping up to your side.

"I mean, sure, we'll join, the more the merrier, right?" Milo said, nudging Marley, who also agreed to join.

"So... we're getting clan names too, right?" Marley asked with a yawn.

I was a bit surprised by their sudden, easy agreement, but I didn't want to make them change their minds or second-guess their decisions.
"Let's head back to camp," I meowed, "and you can meet Amberdawn, our medicine cat. I'll let you choose the first part of your names, if you'd like, or I can select them for you."
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 6:28 PM Post #236
You and Lioneye manage to harm it enough for it to flee north, snarling and yowling as it ran, shaking you and Lioneye to the ground as it fled.

"Quietstar! Pebblepaw told me what happened? Is everyone okay?" Riverblaze asked as he returned with Pebblepaw.

The injured queen was lying limp on the ground as pebblepaw ran over to the kits.

"Riverblaze, one of them is injured, and their mother is really hurt, we need to bring them back to camp!" Pebblepaw said worriedly. Despite being barely bigger than the kits, he was trying to lift up the injured one.

Lioneye was at the mother's side now with Riverblaze, and looked up at you sadly.

"Quietstar... she's..." He stopped speaking and glanced over to the kits. "We should get the kits back to camp..." He said sadly as Riverblaze looked over the mother.

My tail drooped slightly at Lioneye's words but I nod and go over to the kits "Let me take that one Pebblepaw, help carry one of the other." I instruct him motioning to the less injured ones.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 9:15 AM Post #237
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=23#228
Author: Piperlake
Time Posted: 7/6/2019 at 11:55 AM
[quote=1747618] Moonstar. Her heart raced with possibility. She turned to her brother, purring loudly. "So you decided to come! Now it's Sunspot and Moonstar." She rubbed against his cheek happily. "And you're going to help guide me! That's amazing, Sunspot! I'm so proud of you."
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 11:29 AM Post #238

Sexuality: Straight

Clan Name: MossyClan

Personality:She would protect her clan with her life, she's almost always serious

Appearance:

Relationships: no mate, no kits | Open, Open!

Backstory: she was born in ThunderClan, but then it got destroyed, she became a rogue and made her own clan

Other:She hates the thunder path, her mother died there when she was little, she also hates two legs, as they stole her father
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 3:14 PM Post #239
*Yeah* he said, rubbing against your happily *As a medicine cat, I dont have to hunt or hurt anyone, plus Im supposed to interpret signs from starclan, I think its perfect for me* Sunspot said happily. *So, what do we do now?* he asked you, looking for his sisters guidance
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 8:58 PM Post #240
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=24#239
Time Posted: 7/8/2019 at 3:14 PM
*Yeah* he said, rubbing against your happily *As a medicine cat, I dont have to hunt or hurt anyone, plus Im supposed to interpret signs from starclan, I think its perfect for me* Sunspot said happily. *So, what do we do now?* he asked you, looking for his sisters guidance
"That's great," she mewed warmly. "First things first, we should probably start searching for others to join us...think it's too late to make amends with the loner we chased off the other day?" Moonstar joked.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.