Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > [Warrior Cats] Build a Clan
Page 25 1, 2, 3... 24, 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 9:27 PM Post #241
*I dont really know anything about clan names* Marley said as you began your journey back.

*Ive heard of them before... Ill come up with our names and theyll be super cool* Callie decided, thinking as she walked. *Okay, Ill be... GreatBeauty, Milo will be Fluffyhead, and Marley will be Lazybutt* She said confidently.

*Callie, those names are-*

*Greatbeauty... actually no, amazingbeauty* She renames herself again.

*those names are terrible!* Milo huffed, hitting his body against Callies.

*Okay then Milo, your name is annoyingface* She said in a snarky tone.

*How about Windsong for Callie and Stormystep for Milo* Marley said as he set his pace to walk alongside you. He was easily the most mature of your little clique.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 9:44 PM Post #242
The kit that you told Pebblepaw to carry was being a little difficult, insisting that he could walk by himself and didnt need help, the young she cat you were trying to carry was alive, but unmoving and scared. The other she kit was letting herself be carried by Lioneye.

You make it back to camp without incident, until the young Tom pipes up

Wheres mom, Where did Lola go? Is Luna going to be okay?* and the other kit, Lola, looked over to him.

*Ollie, dont be rude! Mom will be here soon, she fell asleep, remember? When she wakes up shell come and get us.* she insisted.

Pebblepaw had followed Riverblaze into the medicine den with Luna, leaving Lioneye looking very uncomfortable, unsure of what to tell the kits.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 10:42 PM Post #243
The kit that you told Pebblepaw to carry was being a little difficult, insisting that he could walk by himself and didnt need help, the young she cat you were trying to carry was alive, but unmoving and scared. The other she kit was letting herself be carried by Lioneye.

You make it back to camp without incident, until the young Tom pipes up

Wheres mom, Where did Lola go? Is Luna going to be okay?* and the other kit, Lola, looked over to him.

*Ollie, dont be rude! Mom will be here soon, she fell asleep, remember? When she wakes up shell come and get us.* she insisted.

Pebblepaw had followed Riverblaze into the medicine den with Luna, leaving Lioneye looking very uncomfortable, unsure of what to tell the kits.

I flick my tail "Let's get you all looked at and fixed up, alright?" I tell them and nose them towards riverblaze's den To Lioneye I say quietly "I'll tell them but first we need to make sure they're okay."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 10:41 AM Post #244
You usher the kits into the medicine cat den.

*Thank you Quietstar... Im not sure what Id say to them* Lioneye says, not making eye contact. *Me and ambercloud lost our mother in a similar way... I wish we had someone like you around when it happened* he confessed.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 10:42 AM Post #245
*I mean...* Sunspot looked like he was trying to be reassuring before he hung his head *Yeah... definitely too late* he chuckled. *Maybe we should start setting up camp first and if any cats come through they can join* Sunspot suggests
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 11:30 AM Post #246
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=25#245
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/9/2019 at 10:42 AM
*I mean...* Sunspot looked like he was trying to be reassuring before he hung his head *Yeah... definitely too late* he chuckled. *Maybe we should start setting up camp first and if any cats come through they can join* Sunspot suggests
"Look at that, so smart and helpful," Moonstar teased, prodding him with a paw. "We could go scout down by the forest. We haven't really been exploring there, just hunting on the edges."
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 5:43 PM Post #247
You usher the kits into the medicine cat den.

*Thank you Quietstar... Im not sure what Id say to them* Lioneye says, not making eye contact. *Me and ambercloud lost our mother in a similar way... I wish we had someone like you around when it happened* he confessed.

My gaze softens and I put my tail reassuringly on his shoulder "It's not a problem at all, and I'm sory to hear that."
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 10:42 PM Post #248
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=25#241
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/8/2019 at 9:27 PM
*I dont really know anything about clan names* Marley said as you began your journey back.

*Ive heard of them before... Ill come up with our names and theyll be super cool* Callie decided, thinking as she walked. *Okay, Ill be... GreatBeauty, Milo will be Fluffyhead, and Marley will be Lazybutt* She said confidently.

*Callie, those names are-*

*Greatbeauty... actually no, amazingbeauty* She renames herself again.

*those names are terrible!* Milo huffed, hitting his body against Callies.

*Okay then Milo, your name is annoyingface* She said in a snarky tone.

*How about Windsong for Callie and Stormystep for Milo* Marley said as he set his pace to walk alongside you. He was easily the most mature of your little clique.

I frowned. "Stormystep, Milo? I think Fluffyhead is a much better name," I joked, flicking him with my tale.
"Actually, Lazybutt and Fluffyhead are great names! So is Amazingbeauty, Callie. But are you sure you don't want, hmm, Cottonbrain?"
I looked at Callie, turning serious. "Windsong does suit you, Cal. And Stormystep does you, Milo. But what about you, Marley? Dustfire, for your grey fur and fiery energy?"

I stop and turn to face them. "Whatever each of you decides, I'll hold an official naming ceremony for you three, and Amberdawn as well tomorrow. None of you have to change your name. If you want to continue being known as Callie, or Marley, or Milo, you can."
I gesture to the tunnel that leades into the ravine. "This is the enterance to camp. Ready?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/11/2019 at 6:36 PM Post #249
Sunspot grinned as your ready with that usual dorky smile he had.

*Yeah, that sounds like a good plan... maybe let me do introductions, you dont exactly have the best track record with meeting new cats* he bumped up against you teasingly, making fun of your typically hostile nature
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/11/2019 at 6:42 PM Post #250
*Thanks... now, one more issue we might have to face with the kits, whos their father? What is hes present in raising them and comes looking for them?* Lioneye mentions. Cats around here were usually just raised by mothers, but it wasnt uncommon for fathers to be present in their upbringing.

*Quietstar, we returned from hunting.* Bluebriar greeted you, carrying two rabbits with her and Ambercloud carried a mouse and rabbit with him, and the two gently placed the prey in a pile.

*Oh good, you two are back. So find some cobweb please, and any other leaf you think would be useful* Riverblaze told the two as soon as he saw them.

*We just got back* Bluebriar grumbled under her breath, then climbing out of camp again with Ambercloud without question as they left.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 24, 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.