Player 5

Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 7:33 PM Post #12

Sexuality: Bi

Clan Name: Lightclan

Personality: Lauren is strong and fierce, can become caught up in defending what is hers and doesn't always know when to stop. Her brother Ralph (Sunspot) balances her out and is the only cat she trusts with her life. She's cunning, but not evil.

Appearance:

Relationships: her brother, Ralph

Backstory: The two grew up listening to stories from their mother, Quinn, about cats who lived in large groups in the forest. Quinn grew ill, and died, despite help from their Twolegs. Not long after, the Twolegs started moving their things into big monsters to be carried away, and when they tried to put them in one, they escaped. They've lived on their own ever since.

Other: Ralph's more calm and relaxed, liking to laze around in the sunshine and smell the flowers. Lauren never understood his obsession with them, but then again he never got hers with hunting.

(Can Lauren be Moonstar (Mooneyes), and Ralph be Sunspot?)
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 9:41 PM Post #13
Name
Fluffy (when she becomes a clan leader can she be Quietstar/Quietbreeze)

Sexuality
Bi

Clan Name
Hollowclan

Personality
A very thoughtful and quiet cat she's extremely tolerant when it comes to people (or cats) annoying or harassing her. However, her tolerance does not stretch to cats who hurt others or disobey her explicit orders when it really matters. She's very calculated and doesn't act until she's sure of her plan or course of action.

She has a kind heart and doesn't like to see others hurt but always looks for something that can benefit her, if she truly thinks she has nothing to gain from something or it will end up hurting her and those she cares about more she will disengage or do nothing. (think a lesser form of lawful evil)

Appearance

Relationships
none

Backstory
She was adopted by a two-leg family who had three kids, the kids were too young to know how to handle her properly and would often hurt her in their attempt to play or pet her. She quickly learned they didnt mean to as the older ones treated her nicely and got used to the high amounts of man-handling without attacking or hurting the kids back.

However the family soon moved away and she was left behind, she started wandering the ally ways helping some other stray cats find food or hunt, learning her way fairly quickly. She started up a little system where cats who were hungry or in need could come to her and she'd help them and they would owe her a favour of sorts that she could call on in later. She didn't take advantage of anyone but a horrible sickness swept through and she escaped into the woods before she caught it too. She's been hunting on her own ever since.

Other
She has excellent night vision and is a skilled fighter in closed spaces, using her other senses. is also unusally fast She is however afraid of heights.
Edited By Grapejuice on 6/13/2019 at 12:18 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 5:37 AM Post #14
Accepted! (All the names are up to you, you dont need to ask first, everything is okay as long as its a warrior name)

This is your clans land. Go ahead and pick which color territory you want
(If youd like a more detailed bio of them let me know)
Edited By DruidOfBees on 6/16/2019 at 10:33 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 5:39 AM Post #15
Accepted!

Heres your clan territories, go ahead and pick which color you want (a more detailed description can be provided for each section upon request)
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 10:38 AM Post #16
i like the look of pink and yellow, can you tell me a little more about them?
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 11:09 AM Post #17
Pink: A large plains with areas of tall grass, rolling hills, some craters in the ground in some areas (a good place for camps) and some open fields. Prey includes all types of rabbits, mice, and certain birds, dangers include birds of prey and foxes, as well as possibly falling down a deep hole

Yellow: some small mountainous hills surrounding a lake. Fish and mice are common in the area and birds of prey, badgers, and the possibility of falling off the cliffs are the main dangers of the land. A lot of the stone cliffs have openings or caves that cats can easily fit through, and its height makes a lot of areas hard to access to unfamiliar cats or enemies.

Yellow is also closest to the Starlake, where cats can go to easily communicate with Starclan
Edited By DruidOfBees on 6/13/2019 at 11:10 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 11:10 AM Post #18
hmmm I'll take the moors. so pink for me please
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 11:21 AM Post #19
Okay, heres your starting Prompt.

You were walking along the plain field of the moor. Your stomach growled as hunting had been poor recently.

*Hello there, you seem hungry, would you care to share this rabbit with me?* A tomcat calls out to you. When you turn to face him, he is sitting in front of a freshly killed rabbit. He was a fluffy gray cat with brown eyes, and something about him seemed a little off. Upon closer inspection, you realize that this cat was slightly transparent, and you could see right through him. The rabbit, on the other hand, was completely solid.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 12:07 PM Post #20
Okay, heres your starting Prompt.

You were walking along the plain field of the moor. Your stomach growled as hunting had been poor recently.

*Hello there, you seem hungry, would you care to share this rabbit with me?* A tomcat calls out to you. When you turn to face him, he is sitting in front of a freshly killed rabbit. He was a fluffy gray cat with brown eyes, and something about him seemed a little off. Upon closer inspection, you realize that this cat was slightly transparent, and you could see right through him. The rabbit, on the other hand, was completely solid.

I feel my hair start to slowly stand one nd but quickly flatten it, taking in the situation, there was a transparent cat, but there was food too, he didn't seem threatening and if he was transparent he could also be intangible, I was certain I could outrun him so after the hurried debate I decide to sit by him and enjoy the rabbit "Who are you?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.