Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > [Warrior Cats] Build a Clan
Page 26 1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/11/2019 at 6:50 PM Post #251
*Fiery energy? Pfft. Good one* Marley said with a chuckle. *maybe I wouldve liked it when I was a little younger and more energetic, but Ive mellowed out a lot over the past seasons* He said. *I think something like Dustpool would suit me more* he said with a soft smile, looking ahead of you as he walked.

*I dont think any of us really mind* Callie said.

*Yeah, Id rather have a name with more meaning behind it, like something that actually represents me* Milo agreed.

*Thats probably the smartest thing youve ever said* Marley chuckled at Milo. *But yeah, I feel the same way* he agreed.

The three of you entered camp together where you find Amberdawn nowhere to be seen, she was likely out searching to replenish the medicine cat den.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/11/2019 at 9:29 PM Post #252
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=25#249
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/11/2019 at 6:36 PM
Sunspot grinned as your ready with that usual dorky smile he had.

*Yeah, that sounds like a good plan... maybe let me do introductions, you dont exactly have the best track record with meeting new cats* he bumped up against you teasingly, making fun of your typically hostile nature
"Whaaaaat," Moonstar said slowly. "I have noooooo idea what you're talking about... I'm very diplomatic." She struck a dramatic, regal pose. "Let's go," she laughed, flicking her tail.
MistressNyx
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 121
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 1:01 AM Post #253
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=26#251
Time Posted: 7/11/2019 at 6:50 PM
*Fiery energy? Pfft. Good one* Marley said with a chuckle. *maybe I wouldve liked it when I was a little younger and more energetic, but Ive mellowed out a lot over the past seasons* He said. *I think something like Dustpool would suit me more* he said with a soft smile, looking ahead of you as he walked.

*I dont think any of us really mind* Callie said.

*Yeah, Id rather have a name with more meaning behind it, like something that actually represents me* Milo agreed.

*Thats probably the smartest thing youve ever said* Marley chuckled at Milo. *But yeah, I feel the same way* he agreed.

The three of you entered camp together where you find Amberdawn nowhere to be seen, she was likely out searching to replenish the medicine cat den.

"You make it sound like you're really old," I told Marley. "'I've mellowed out over these past seasons?' What about 'when I was younger?' You aren't much older than I am, and I'm twenty-seven moons."

I glanced around the camp. "Looks like Amberdawn isn't back yet. You can meet her in the morning - the sun's setting and it's late."

I showed them the way to the large warrior den. "We can build up better nests tomorrow, since this den is pretty much cold stone and no sand. I'll be sleeping in the den right behind that big rocky ledge, the one that juts out over the shaded pool," I told them all. "Any questions?"
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 4:54 PM Post #254
"They did't say anything about their father but you could be right. I'll ask them when the last time they saw their father was." I assure Lioneye "Go get some food and rest, you did good today."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/15/2019 at 6:04 AM Post #255
(Disclaimer: Im at a summer camp for the week so I wont be able to reply often)

*Alright, youre the leader* Sunspot followed you towards the edge of the pine woods. In the air, you could smell the faint scent of possibly distant cats. One of them was south of you, the other was west. You couldnt tell anything else about the cats besides their general locations.
Edited By DruidOfBees on 7/15/2019 at 6:17 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/15/2019 at 6:16 AM Post #256
(Quick disclaimer- Im at summer camp this week and I wont be able to reply often)

*Well, Ive matured a lot recently, its not about physical age, its the mental one* Marley said.

*I have a few questions... could you explain a little more about clan life? And what kind of duties do we have here?* Callie asked.

*Yeah, and theres gonna be more cats than just five of us, right?* Milo asked
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 7/15/2019 at 6:20 PM Post #257
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=26#255
Time Posted: 7/15/2019 at 6:04 AM
(Disclaimer: Im at a summer camp for the week so I wont be able to reply often)

*Alright, youre the leader* Sunspot followed you towards the edge of the pine woods. In the air, you could smell the faint scent of possibly distant cats. One of them was south of you, the other was west. You couldnt tell anything else about the cats besides their general locations.
(no worries!)

"Let's go west," Moonstar whispered. "I think the scent is a little stronger that direction." She tipped her head to Sunspot.
MistressNyx
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 121
Posted: 7/25/2019 at 2:53 PM Post #258
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=26#256
Time Posted: 7/15/2019 at 6:16 AM
(Quick disclaimer- Im at summer camp this week and I wont be able to reply often)

*Well, Ive matured a lot recently, its not about physical age, its the mental one* Marley said.

*I have a few questions... could you explain a little more about clan life? And what kind of duties do we have here?* Callie asked.

*Yeah, and theres gonna be more cats than just five of us, right?* Milo asked

No worries, I just got back from camp myself. Have fun!

I was silent for a moment, trying to think of a way I could answer both questions at once.
"There will be more than the five of us. Goldenstar said an average clan had about fifteen to twenty members, more when it was flourishing and less when it wasn't doing well. Most were warriors, but those weren't always fighters, it was just a title given to fully trained members of the clan. They were led by a single leader - me - and the deputy she appointed to be her Second. When kits in the clan turned six moons old, they were apprenticed to a warrior and trained for about another six. The 'kit' in their names turned to 'paw'. For exmple, Callie, if you were Ashkit, you'd become Ashpaw, then get a unique name like Ashwind when you'd finished training. There's also the medicine cat and her apprentice, if she has one. Ours is Amberdawn. She's not allowed to take a mate or have kits, though. There is a den for retired cats who are no longer active warriors - the elders. The last rank is the queens. They're the she-cats who are expecting or nursing kits."
I shook my fur to fluff it out and warm myself a bit.
"Some of your duties involve patrolling the territory and hunting prey. I don't fully know but I can ask Goldenstar. I do know we have Gatherings where we meet under a truce with the other clans each full moon. That's in about a week, and Goldenstar mentioned something about the other clans being revived as well."
I pointed around. "Do you want a tour of the camp?"
Nekogirl
Level 61
Threads: 20
Posted: 7/28/2019 at 7:04 PM Post #259
Name: Holly (Hollystar :) )

Sexuality: Bi

Clan name: Wait till I see territory?

Personality: Holly is a generally caring she-cat with a bit of a quick-fuse. She isn't one for reading in between the lines and is pretty blunt, sarcasm, off-handed comments or just joking around goes straight over her head and she takes everything at face value. She is pretty outgoing not too awkward when having to talk to strangers as long as they don't make it awkward. She thinks about all of the cats around her but are particularly caring to her friends and often getting protective other them. She does have her own opions on many things and will never hesitate to make them known, she always thinks she knows best which can make her come off across as bossy but she always means well. Lastly she is pretty stubborn in the ways she thinks and its hard to change her mind but, watch out she doesnt take kindly to that and is the quickest way to make her upset.

Appearance:

Relationships: No real close ones

Backstory:
Holly was born as a loner, as a kitten her mother told her and her litter mates stories about the clans. Holly never knew why her mother knew so much but she never really questioned it. After she natrually drifted away from her family she lived alone for a while and once again heard of the clans sparking those old memories. She got curious thinking maybe she should make her own.

Other: Her mother was a former Riverclan warrior who ran away after having kits with a outsider cat. So Holly doesnt mind getting wet every once and a while.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 9:09 PM Post #260
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=26#257
Author: Piperlake
Time Posted: 7/15/2019 at 6:20 PM
[quote=1758146] (no worries!)

"Let's go west," Moonstar whispered. "I think the scent is a little stronger that direction." She tipped her head to Sunspot.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.