Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > [Warrior Cats] Build a Clan
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 1:39 PM Post #21
*My name is Stormstar, Ive been observing you for a while* he tells you, his long and gray tail curling over his front paws.

*You see, many moons ago, there used to be groups of cats living in the forest called Clans. I was the last leader of my clan, called Hollowclan, before the great disasters struck and brought ruin to the clans... there were a few others as well* he explained.

*These moors are where Hollowclan used to live, but now, me and my previous clanmates are part of starclan, where the clan cats go after they die* Stormstar says. *However, Starclan has decided we must bring back the life of clans in this land, and I havent chosen you to be the new, first leader of Hollowclan* Stormstar tells you.

*I will be here to guide you on your journey to reviving the clan, I just need you to accept my mission, and you will be granted 9 lives to lead your clan* He tells you
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 1:46 PM Post #22
*My name is Stormstar, Ive been observing you for a while* he tells you, his long and gray tail curling over his front paws.

*You see, many moons ago, there used to be groups of cats living in the forest called Clans. I was the last leader of my clan, called Hollowclan, before the great disasters struck and brought ruin to the clans... there were a few others as well* he explained.

*These moors are where Hollowclan used to live, but now, me and my previous clanmates are part of starclan, where the clan cats go after they die* Stormstar says. *However, Starclan has decided we must bring back the life of clans in this land, and I havent chosen you to be the new, first leader of Hollowclan* Stormstar tells you.

*I will be here to guide you on your journey to reviving the clan, I just need you to accept my mission, and you will be granted 9 lives to lead your clan* He tells you

I had heard legends of groups of cats that used to roam these areas, of course i'd believed them to be just that legends, who'd ever heard of a cat with nine lives after all? But he was transparent, and as far as I could tell he was telling the truth. He would be here to guide me, who knew what sort of secrets I could learn, and nine lives wasn't half bad so I say carefully:

"I, am inclined to believe you. I don't know much about how the old clans were run and I'll try to learn from you but keep in mind that I would like to do things my own way too."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 1:57 PM Post #23
Stormstar nodded

*Good! Every leader had their own ways of doing things, as long as you follow the warrior code, everything will be fine... Ill teach you about that later, but make sure youve eaten your full, we have quite a journey ahead of us* He tells you, turning to wait for you to follow him
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 1:58 PM Post #24
Stormstar nodded

*Good! Every leader had their own ways of doing things, as long as you follow the warrior code, everything will be fine... Ill teach you about that later, but make sure youve eaten your full, we have quite a journey ahead of us* He tells you, turning to wait for you to follow him

I finish off the rabbit quickly but with clean bites and get up to follow him
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 3:06 PM Post #25
The two of you walk for what feels like hours, and at some point cross a river. At this point, the sun was just about setting over the horizon.

"We're almost there" Stormstar says as you enter a forested area. You soon come to a small lake, more like a pond inside of what looked to be a large rock stuck in the ground. You and Stormstar step up next to the water's edge. The light reflecting at the bottom of the pond made it seem like glitter in the water.

"Now, put your nose to the water and close your eyes, and just try to clear your mind, this is called the Starlake, it helps you connect to Starclan" Stormstar explained, demonstrating what to do and then promptly fading away
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 3:49 PM Post #26
The two of you walk for what feels like hours, and at some point cross a river. At this point, the sun was just about setting over the horizon.

"We're almost there" Stormstar says as you enter a forested area. You soon come to a small lake, more like a pond inside of what looked to be a large rock stuck in the ground. You and Stormstar step up next to the water's edge. The light reflecting at the bottom of the pond made it seem like glitter in the water.

"Now, put your nose to the water and close your eyes, and just try to clear your mind, this is called the Starlake, it helps you connect to Starclan" Stormstar explained, demonstrating what to do and then promptly fading away

Another strange request but I don't see any harm in it so I close my eyes, clear my mind and put the tip of my nose in the water
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/14/2019 at 8:30 AM Post #27
Shortly after closing your eyes, you start to see a world form around you. Youre back in the grasslands where you met Stormstar, and he was standing on an old, large root that was solidly stuck in the ground. You were peering over the edge of a large ditch in the ground with several holes in the side of the wall.

*Good, youre here* Stormstar said, beckoning for you to come down to the clearing that the cats were making for you below the branch. You do as instructed, now sitting in the middle of many unfamiliar, slightly transparent faces.

*Cats previously of Hollowclan, we have gathered today for the rebirth of our clan!* Stormstar announced. *After the old Starclan left, disaster after disaster struck until no cats remained in our clan, but today, we will fix the mistakes of our ancestors, with our new leader* He said in an unexpectedly loud and proud voice, and the cats around you cheered and meowed.

A cat who looked very similar to you stepped up first. *I, Silentsong, with this life, give you the gift of patience. Use it well to lead the clan, and not get frustrated on your journey.* she said, pressing her nose to your forehead and a shudder went through you

The second cat who stepped up was significantly younger, and looked very similar to the first. *I, Dustpaw, give you the gift of courage. You will use it to not back down in the face of challenge, of which you will face many.* he said, you needed to lower yourself to let him press his nose to your forehead as another shudder went through you.

A third stepped up. *I, Mothfeather, give you the gift of Respect. You will need cats to respect you in order to be a good leader, do not misuse it.* she said, pressing her nose to your forehead, once again making you shudder.

Five more cats stepped up, each giving you the gifts of Loyalty, compassion, humility, compassion, and responsibility. After the last of them, Stormstar jumped down.

*Lastly, I, Stormstar, grant you the gift of Leadership, you will need you lead your clan, not just guide or gather them. I implore you to use it wisely.*

*I hail you by your new name, Quietstar. With these nine lives your old one is no more, Starclan grants you the guardianship of Hollowclan, defend it well. Follow the warrior code in each life with pride and dignity.* Stormstar says before stepping back. The cats around you seemed very excited, cheering and howling with joy, and then one stands, running at you while others follow on all side, with the exception of Stormstar, who sat patiently.

Just as the cats were about to reach you, you wake up, laying near the Starlake.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/14/2019 at 9:46 AM Post #28
I gasp as I wake up and breath shakily, what. just. happened? It couldn't have been real yet it felt like it, it truly felt real. So what now? was i too out and recruit cats, wait for them to come to me?
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/14/2019 at 11:08 AM Post #29
"Well, Now you're officially a leader, with nine lives and everything" Stormstar said, reappearing beside you. "So, I should probably go over the warrior code now- don't worry, it's pretty basic, it should be easy to remember" He reassures you.

Stormstar proceeds to explain the warrior code, telling you everything you need to follow. Out of the corner of your eye, you can see another cat sleeping at the Starlake, a Gray tomcat who looked a little similar to stormstar, but his fur was much more sleek and his body more bulky.

"Mountain clan." Stormstar explained briefly, nodding to a cat you couldn't see.

"And one last thing-Every full moon, you should take some of your clanmates to the fallentrees, a small patch of land surrounded by river with a bunch of dead trees that fell down on each other, for a meeting between the four clans. Since the full moon is tonight, it will probably be just you going, I'd suggest heading back to your territory and recruiting more cats now, I must go now, but I promise to return if you need help" Stormstar said, walking away and vanishing.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/14/2019 at 1:07 PM Post #30
"Well, Now you're officially a leader, with nine lives and everything" Stormstar said, reappearing beside you. "So, I should probably go over the warrior code now- don't worry, it's pretty basic, it should be easy to remember" He reassures you.

Stormstar proceeds to explain the warrior code, telling you everything you need to follow. Out of the corner of your eye, you can see another cat sleeping at the Starlake, a Gray tomcat who looked a little similar to stormstar, but his fur was much more sleek and his body more bulky.

"Mountain clan." Stormstar explained briefly, nodding to a cat you couldn't see.

"And one last thing-Every full moon, you should take some of your clanmates to the fallentrees, a small patch of land surrounded by river with a bunch of dead trees that fell down on each other, for a meeting between the four clans. Since the full moon is tonight, it will probably be just you going, I'd suggest heading back to your territory and recruiting more cats now, I must go now, but I promise to return if you need help" Stormstar said, walking away and vanishing.

I open my mouth to ask something but then think better of it and keep my mouth shut. I don't head off right away, processing the code first, I assumed kittypets is the words for two-leg cats and frown slightly, why would this be an issue?

Shaking my head I started to walk to my territory keeping my ears open for the sound of predators or pawsteps.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.