Forum Index > Roleplaying > Girls Can't Be Pirates | RP Thread
Page 26 1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27... 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/10/2019 at 7:24 PM Post #251
Amelie DeLacour | Female | Sailor (Not yet recruited) | Ship | Interactions- Maxine, Ophelia, Diance

Amelie shrugged as she put away the needle and tread. "I work as a seamstress during the day in this town." She said as she hobbled over to the stairs. "And I read one or two medical books a while back." She pulled herself up the stairs, grunting quietly with pain each step. Before she opened the door she turned back to Diance. "Thank you for your assistance, madame." She then opened the door and stumbled outside where she used the railing as support to take a few deep breaths and let the wind cool her wound.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/10/2019 at 11:36 PM Post #252
Maxine Nevermore | Female | 19 | Captain | Location- Deck | Interactions- Amelie, Circe, Ophelia, Open

She looked to Ophelia and thought a moment before she had an idea. " We don't have a medic aboard.. We could have you fill the spot but still be a sailor and fighter.. Does the prospect interest ya? " She asked, crossing her arms loosely.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/10/2019 at 11:38 PM Post #253
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77482&page=25#245
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 6/8/2019 at 10:18 PM
Tracey l maxine

"True. That means id better get gojng too then..Theyll recognize me, ivebeen messing with them too mich lately. And im sure theyll start making false connextions soon, that navyman seeed a bit too curious." Tracey agreed.
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/10/2019 at 11:39 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 12:25 AM Post #254
Aiya my friends, I'm back! *throws Defiance into random conversation*

Also, I'm turning GCBP into a book that will hopefully be turned into a full-length novel. I'm not using any of your characters, just my own based loosely off yours.

Defiance | Quartermaster | Location: Lower Deck | Interactions: Maxine, Ophelia, Amelie
There was still a thin sheet of water on the boards of the lower deck, but the pump that Shadow had installed to bail the Night out wasn't perfect. Though it was still better than using buckets.
She checked the spot a cannonball had broken the hull, and was surprized to find Amelie had patched the hole up more than Dia's mid-battle work, but plesantly so.
Speaking of Amelie...
Defiance skipped the steep almost ladder-like stairs completly, reaching through the open areas used for moving cargo and hoisting herself up to the maindeck, where Amelie had been taken to be patched up after her fight with Circe.
Defiance gripped the rim of the hole and swung her legs up to hook over the rim before letting go with her hands, she she dangled upside down, almost like her monkey Falkan.
"We don't have a medic aboard," Maxine was saying to Ophelia. "We could have you fill the spot but still be a sailor and fighter. Does the prospect intrest ya?"
"I for one completely support that," Defiance called. She glanced between the thee other women. "We can't seem to go anywhere without slicin' ourselves to bits."
She took in the neat stitches over Ameile's wound.
"How ya feelin'? Is there anythin' I han get ya?"
Fallingsky
Level 11
Threads: 0
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 12:26 AM Post #255
Oh, Ive spoken with Nyx and Im going to be changing Circes name to Electra, as thats a name that was used more back then. Nothing else is changing about her, just her first name))

Electra Karesinda| sailor| below deck| Amelie

It was darker below deck with no moonlight.
She tore some fabric from her blouse and tied it around the wound in her arm, hissing a bit but otherwise she ignored the wound.
Sun would be rising soon she thought, and it would do no good to hide down here, she was going to go face the Captain and Amelie updeck.
She quietly and swiftly, but not in a shameful hiding way, made her way back updeck.
Up deck she took slower sauntering steps as she saw Amelie, her back newly dressed standing into the sea wind.
She stood just behind her to her right, her face still like a pool, her dark hair lazily drifting in the winds.
She was quiet at first, not speaking.
*I have only met one other opponent as skilled in sword fighting as you.* she spoke softly, her accent slipping more into her own speech. Her amber eyes flared with anger and sorrow at the memories.
*He is dead now.*
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 12:57 AM Post #256
Maxine Nevermore | Female | 19 | Captain | Location- Deck | Interactions- Amelie, Circe, Ophelia, Electra, Open

She grinned gently to Defiance, glad she agreed to it. They did need it badly- the crew would likely be gone before the morning light after a battle if wounds had been too horrible to treat. She just was calming down slowly.. she was on edge. Very much afraid someone here was just a spy.. Though, that was unlikely. She looked over to Electra for a moment but ignored her words for the moment. Instead turning to Tracey. " I doubt they'd find ye before the morning'. They be good lap dogs but even they'd slack off 'ere and there. " She said, a calmness and ease in her voice as if confident they'd be fine.

( I might have a drama idea-
Maxine's wounds are very bad, correct? Well what if she became too weak to function properly for awhile.. and for a bit the Navy is hot on there tails. )
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 1:01 AM Post #257
((Is she going to try to convince everyone she's useless and to leave her behind? Lol. Dia would slap her and tell her she's being an idiot. I think that could be a great idea.))
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 1:11 AM Post #258
( Yes she would probably do that and Dia would just keep having to make her understand that being wounded isn't being useless. Plus she would think she is a bad captain )
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 9:01 AM Post #259
(ESACTLY! Now what do i do with Tracey?)

Tracey | Potiential recruit | Maxine
"But the ship..It's in no condition. The reeefs on the other side of where you came through are extremely sharp and woudl easily snk your ship. The navy
s ship si state of the art and up to date, plus they have logs and way to get through."
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 6/11/2019 at 9:39 AM Post #260
Diance|Female|Ship|All on the ship
"I for one can agree with the lass that the reef with damage the ship,as for those navy scoundrels catching us...if ours it sinks theirs" she told Tracy." as for a medic the captains right,we do need one.".She tapped her foot,"and with more rapscallion we'll need it even more" she added.She glanced at the newcomers...so far she only liked one of them.

(can we get some of the sailors to ditch the navy?Cause not much is happening over there )
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.