Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 11:55 PM Post #371
(Um...Yay?)

Troy | Lieumont | Deck | Nelson
"w-wh-Oh. Hi. Um, yeah. SOrry." He coughed. "Just..thinking...is all." He yawned. "I'm not drunk, i can assure you that. Just...been up all night *cough* thinking....*cought*." Darn this throat of mine Troy cursed. And yawned widely yet agian. "I swear this stupid *cough* insomnia proble m *cough* gonna drive me nuts..Or my throat issue will...."

(Yes they should probably know about his....littel issue by now. Hard to hide when half the tie you're barking orders at lower ranks)
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/25/2019 at 11:57 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/26/2019 at 12:25 AM Post #372
Commander Nelson | Captaion | Location: Maindeck | Interactions: Troy

Nelson closed his eyes.
Lord help me, I am surrounded by simpletons and fools.
He placed his hands on the railing. His fingers were long and nimble, but his nails were chipped and cracked, but clean. Many commanders seemed to pride themselves on having perfect hands, a sign of little or no physical work. Nelson was a bit of an odd case in the fact that he would never have a member of his crew do something he wasn't willing to do himself.
"You have known for the past week that we would be setting sail today. Any smart man would have gotten sure to sleep enough the night before.
Nelson finally turned to the sailor. "Temporary demotion from your rank as lieutenant and latrine duty for a week due to your insolence and complete idiocy," he said. His voice as cool and flat, even emotionless, and allowed for no argument.
"Make yourself useful," he said, stalking off, calling orders as he went.
The Victory started forward as sailors in the rigging dropped her sails. She started off slow, but rapidly picked up speed as she left the safety of the harbor.
Nelson acended the steps to the helm and took a place beside the helmsman at the wheel. To either side of Victory, they were flanked by Fortitude and Constance.
"Set a course for where we last encountered the pirates," he ordered his first mate. "Their ship was too injured to make it far."
He cast his eyes out to sea. The sun hung in the sky only a few hand's-breadths above the horizon.
"We're going after the Night's Revenge."
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/26/2019 at 6:53 AM Post #373
( I didn't take him because I am already playing a captain *and I consider it badly played xd* )

Maxwell Heavens *Stone Somber* | First Mate | Location: Deck - Maindeck | Mentions: Troy, Nelson

Maxwell had spotted Commander Nelson and Troy, being a curious person as he was he approached them in time to hear his order. " Ey sir, I shall set the course this instant. " Maxwell said, rushing off to do as the captain had commanded. Soon, about 10 minutes later ( correct me if unrealistic time ) he had set the course and returned to the commander. " Sir, " Maxwell said with a bow of his head. " Is there anything else I may assist with? " He asked, his cold emotionless voice paired with how he was in general made him bleak, almost painfully so. " I have already made sure this ship is completely able to sail perfectly, but I am sure you had already known that.. " He still didn't lift his head, he wasn't scared, just very respectful.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/26/2019 at 10:12 AM Post #374
Troy | Um...not a liumont atm | Navyshp | Open

Troy slammed his head innto his hand. Typiacl. Not the first time he'd been demoted. His relationship wiht the captain was.....complicated. Somewhere along the lines of "Get along alright' and "third most hated person in the world". ANd he didn't min d latrine duty-he'd figured out ways to get it done faster over the years. He wandered down to start cleaning. Then he'd sleep a little more. OR something.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 3:00 PM Post #375
Amelie DeLacour | Female | Sailor/ Medic | Ship | Interactions- All

Amelie coked a brow jokingly at Defiance. "I mean I could get you a gallon of sea water?" Amelie chuckled. "It'll do the trick, but it may be tad too salty for you." Amelie looked over at the medicine cabinet and took out some fennel seeds. "My mother used to give me these whenever I was in any pain." Amelie said as she tossed Defiance a small pouch of them. "Just chew and swallow them."

Amelie turned to Maxine and glared at her sternly. "I know very well that you are my captain but if you dare move again without my consent I will personally nail you to this cot." Amelie said without blinking. "Now lay down and drink." Amelie said as she handed Maxine a flask of water.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 3:58 PM Post #376
Tracey | Docks, near the pirate ship | female | Open
Tracey had falen asleep next to her chalk sketch of the bay. The chalk had soemhow managed to stay in her hand this whole time. She leaned against a post, and every now an dagiain she coughed or sneezed, makng her jerk her head and get more and more of her thick long hair cuahgt on the post.
Fallingsky
Level 11
Threads: 0
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 8:58 PM Post #377
Cassiopeia| sailor| front deck| open

Cassiopeia gripped the handle to her new sword, the glittering katana blade slightly curving. It seemed brighter than other blades, the moon or sun light reflecting off it in bands of light, bright as a star.
I can use that to my advantage in a fight it I do it right.
The handle was firm but comfortable in her hand. She swung the blade a few times, making a swoosh sound as it cut through the air, a slash of silver.
She had snuck into a few of her brothers fighting lessons, but not enough and often would get caught.
She did a few simple moves, her feet scuffing the deck, her white messy curls arching behind her as her blade before her.
Her sword dipped a bit. Watching Amelie and Electra fight, it had been a kind of dance, a deadly one. Theyre feet had barely touched the ground as they moved, their blades moving so fast that they made so sound but for the ringing when they met.
She wanted to fight like that, and it frustrated her, the fortune of her birth and childhood.
She gripped one of her blades, stolen from her families kitchens, and let it loose with a flick of her wrist. It landing with a thud and twang in the nearby small mast.
Her accuracy was good enough, as she threw another. She had learned quick to throw knives. She had practiced in her late bedroom when her husband was out.
She lifted up her sleeve of her black coat, looking at the jacked slim white scar on her forearm.
A reminder. She would chose her destiny, her future, no other.
She let her sleeve fall and took up stance again, swinging her bright blade.
Fallingsky
Level 11
Threads: 0
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 8:59 PM Post #378
Ping))
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 9:11 PM Post #379
Tracey | Docks, near the pirate ship | female | Open
Tracey had falen asleep next to her chalk sketch of the bay. The chalk had soemhow managed to stay in her hand this whole time. She leaned against a post, and every now an dagiain she coughed or sneezed, makng her jerk her head and get more and more of her thick long hair cuahgt on the post.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 6/28/2019 at 3:50 PM Post #380
(uhm i got left behind what did i miss)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.