Page 37 1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 7:36 PM Post #361
Thanks, Orca. You write music scores?!
I can give anyone who wants a ping whenever I update?
Edited By MistressNyx on 6/25/2019 at 7:41 PM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 7:37 PM Post #362
Yes please ^.^
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 7:50 PM Post #363
Yes plz

Yes I do. But I also attempt to write stories. Which usually fail within the first 3 pages. (THough my gamer-boy story is going great for some odd reason)

And I kinda suck at music scores. They're all for piano and viola and i'm not doing it for business yet.

(So, um....what should I do with Tracey and Troy?)
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 7:52 PM Post #364
That's actually really cool... I play piano and alto sax. I'm not that good at piano... but could I possibly try playing some of your music?
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 7:54 PM Post #365
I don't even have it on any websites to buy

It's all on a private server database I use

But i'll let you know if I ever start selling It's in the works atm cuz I don't have time to finish it.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 11:01 PM Post #366
Amelie DeLacour | Female | Sailor/ Medic | Ship | Interactions- All

Amelie sighed and shook her head. "You look worse than Maxine at this point." Amelie said as she hoisted Defiance up and half dragged her to the Medic's room where she laid her down upon on of the open beds and instructed her to stay. She then went back for Maxine and laid her out on a different bed. She prepared a needle and thread for Maxine. "By the time I'm done we'll need a whole new spool of thread." Amelie chuckled lightly as she quickly stitches Maxine's deeper cuts up and bandaged everything up. She handed Defiance some water and sat her up in the bed. "Try to cough up the blood not on the floor. Swallow it like a fighter." Amelie grinned. She dribbled some alcohol into Maxine's mouth and on her wounds as well before sitting down exhausted. "If the navy doesn't kill me, worry will."
Edited By Queenie on 6/25/2019 at 11:01 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 11:12 PM Post #367
Defiance | Quartermaster | Location: Med Room | Interactions: Max, Amelie

The med room was one of the four officer's cabins, modified to have two small cots and a table, with walls covered in long strips of fabric sewn with pockets, all filled with medical supplies.
Defiance sat up and carefully manuevered her legs to hang over the side of the bed. She took another long drink from the water flask. "We keep trying to kill ourselves so that you'll never be bored," she said dryly. She put the water down on the table, watching Amelie patch Maxine up in silence. She raised her eyebrows as Amelie cleaned and disinfected Max's wounds with alcohol.
She gestured to her water, a half-smirk playing around the corners of her lips.
"Do I get anything stronger?" she asked, only partially joking.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 11:23 PM Post #368
Maxine Nevermore | Female | 19 | Captain | Location- Med Room | Interactions- Defiance, Amelie

Maxine wasn't the happiest up the stiches, but since she couldn't move much she couldn't really argue.. or freak out. She was horribly frightened of needles, but she knew she was just being healed.. nothing more, nothing less. When she tasted the alcohol though, she was more then a little spoked, of course she didn't react and swallowed it, but she coughed, " I'll never get used to that taste.. " She mumbled, staying still as her wounds all hurt at the moment. She didn't like it, not one bit. She was suppose to be a captain.. not a weakling needing healing. After thinking this she tried to sit up, and she was only able to slightly prop herself up.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 11:24 PM Post #369
(.IDK what i'm supposed to do...)

Tracey | Who knows what she is now | Docks ? | Open
Tracey just sat in the shadows, sketching out outlines of the place with the piece of chalk, rubing them out, and restarting. She sneezed a few times-this weather wasn't good to her pervously-pampered self. But tiredness soon overtook her and soon she was fast asleep, leaning on the post and with the chalk in hand, her latest attempt still half-finished. Now and then she gave a cough or sneze but fell alsepp again.

Troy | Leimont | Navy ship | OPen

Troy wandered the deck of the navyship, half asleep yet deep in thought, if that made sense. Every few steps he would yawn. But he couldn't sleep. TOo much to think about.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 11:50 PM Post #370
((Y'all remember that navy officer guy I wrote a while back? No? Well, he's now Lieutenant Commander Nelson, captain of the Victory and the two other ships, Constance and Fortitude. No one else has claimed position as Navy Captain so I guess I'll take it.))

Nelson | Captain | Location: Voctory Maindeck | Interactions: Troy

Lieutenant Commander Nelson paced the full length of Victory and back again, watching the crew make ready. On his fourth pass, he noticed a sailor wandering around, looking as though he fell asleep and woke up on deck without the slightest clue how he'd gotten there, and drunk on top of it.
Nelson stopped next to the sailor, his arms clasped behing his back. He didn't look at the sailor, only standing their and letting the silence be drawn out. He felt it working to his advantage; the sailor was becoming more and more nervous with each passing moment.
Good, Nelson thought. Let him be scared. Let him think about why he could possibly be being singled out by the commander.
"Tell me," he said softly, "is this a place for fools to be wandering around as though drunk, oblivious to the world, when they have things to be doing and matters that need attending?"
He still did not look at the sailor. He let the silence stretch long enough for the sailor to formulate a reply but not long enough for him to say it.
"No, it isn't. So I would highly suggest that all fools here should get back to work, wake up from dreamland, and quit embarrassing the rest of the crew. We know what happens to idiots who act too drunk to carry out their duty or do anything other than aimlessly wander the deck half-asleep, don't we?"
Nelson's fingers twitched to the nine-flanged, barbed whip that hung from his hip opposite his naval sword and pistol. It was a barbaric, pirate-y weapon, to be sure, but Nelson was well-known for his ability to rend flesh from bone with it. He used the whip to keep order and punish those who failed at their duty. He had also left its mark on the backs of each and every pirate he had encountered, but that was another story.
Needless to say, Nelson didn't get a lot of insubordination or idiotic fools on his ships.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.