Players 2,294 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,270,953 2,096
Generated 656,538 23
Captured 1,192,865 538
Bred 6,421,455 1,535
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 330 1, 2, 3... 329, 330, 331... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Seek
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 10:11 AM Post #3291
(This was a bad week for the mandatory challenge, as I just broke my hand xD. Oh well~)
Damion

Damion was born at the end of summer, as the weather chilled and the air turned crisp. He emerged, bright and smiling from a pile of leaves. He can be seen dancing through the colors of fall, waiting, each year, for the time when the leaves fell again. He was inspired by my recently used colors and my current avatar.

Alexandria

Alexandria was created when the sun and the moon rose and met in the middle of the sky. As the moon moved on and the light was restored to our planet, in the first beam of light, there stood Alexandria. She now travels this plane of existence, looking for animals in trouble, offering her help, and using her magic to heal.

Critique for Furrylover:
Your Morr design is skillfully done! I also like the Mutation traits you've chosen for the Griffi design, but there are a few things that could be changed. I like the white, yellow, and blue color combo. The M2 and G3 clash quite a bit with the rest of the design, especially the M2. In the future, perhaps use a pale blue rather than green. Also, possibly try leaving fewer color slots as white, so the design doesn't look unfinished. Also, be sure to take care that your G1-G3 colors aren't as similar so they don't blend together into a bit of a muddled mess. As A final critique, make sure your G1-G3 gene choices don't overpower each other, so you can actually see all the traits.
Racoonn
Level 38
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 17
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 1:10 PM Post #3292
Hey hon but there at 150 so I'm not XD not trying to be rude but there at 150
Ammythesta
Level 66
The Tender
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 2:45 PM Post #3293
omg!! I didn't mean to pcik and choose or anything. I kept reading the requirements and i guess didn't remember. I. . . . don't have the best memory.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 3:48 PM Post #3294
~Xylia~

Xylia was a Lupora who loved to draw. Draw, paint, design, anything that involved artistic creativity. Every day, she would draw. Draw, create, add colours and joy to the world without a moment's hesitation. Then disaster struck. All the colours, designs, art she had created was taken away...swept away into destruction. She flew into a rage and destroyed what little work was left of her once-beautiful designs, and swore to never create another one again.

~Anathos~

Anathos, like Xylia, was also a Lupora. Who hated creativity. He was born in a land of which there was no art, no beautiful colours, nothing. He had been forced into hating creativity, but secretly craved the colours he had heard of in myths. So in secret, he began to create. To make art and colours. And one day, he headed out, once-grey fur dyed splashes of different colours, and shocked everyone into admiration.

Critique for BookishFlower
Oh jeez, you did a great job with a broken hand, Bookish! Alexandria is a truly beautiful design, even though Magic Spell can look quite off with some Nixis, however you pulled it off wonderfully! Damion's design is also wonderful and looks so great with the creamy yellows and soft hues of green! However I feel like M1 could be made to stand out a bit more, maybe brighten that green or make it a vibrant eye-popping colour to stand out? Besides that, it's great!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 4:26 PM Post #3295
Yes they are resized, but they were not visible at the time I saw your post. That part is not the issue. The resizing has nothing to do at the moment with why you were disqualified. The point is you edited your post. The edit is what cost you.

I hope that better explains.
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 6:43 PM Post #3296
Brahma

This design is based off the Hindu God of Creation, Brahma. This mascot represents the creative parts of our group! It is very simple, yet also elegant and also represents how some of us may create simple entries, but they end up becoming huge favorites due to color choices or used traits.

Vexi

This design is based off the frustrations one may feel while designing. Sometimes we get frustrated if a design doesn't come out right or if we don't win, and that's a normal human emotion to feel. The name Vexi is based off a synonym for frustration; vexation, meaning the state of being annoyed, frustrated, or worried. The color gray is most often associated with worry, while red is frustration or anger. Annoyance is usually yellow, but I used gold in this design.

Critique for Miroh:

Your designs and backstory are extremely creative Miroh! I love them! Your first design, Xylia, is gorgeous, but also a little cluttered. In my opinion, I think this issue would be fixed if you took away M1, and changed C2 to a color like 4B3E7D. For your second design, it is extremely cluttered and clashes a bit too much. The mane colors work together well, but I would suggest maybe less pink on the legs and having it include a green color to represent those different colored paint splashes a bit more. Good work this week!
Pokebellpuff
Level 73
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/19/2020 at 12:32 AM Post #3297
maybe, i just feel like some of the rules here are a bit too strict and it's like we need to be on sylestia...
Pokebellpuff
Level 73
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/19/2020 at 12:48 AM Post #3298
just curious, why do the designs need to be specifically under size 250? Isn't that a bit specific? Besides, most of us are used to using size 250 soooooooo.....
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/19/2020 at 7:48 AM Post #3299
The point of a mandatory challenge is making it a bit tougher and harder to do. To see if you can follow directions under stricter requirements and tougher set ups. It is compensated by the larger, and better prizes. We only do these types of challenges every 6 months otherwise it would not be so hard.

In regards to the being under 250 size requirement. We again don't use that requirement that often. Just another requirement to see if you can follow direction, have read everything, and can manipulate the coding to resize and meet the requirement.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/19/2020 at 7:59 AM Post #3300
Was any of this absolutely necessary?

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=76414&page=328#3280
Author: Annoyed
Time Posted: 11/16/2020 at 12:01 PM
.dnah ni dnah srednow etaerc oT
dnats oud eht rehtegoT
noitelped ni reven tuB
,nosaeR dna rednop oT
.tfereb si noitanigamI
,tfel si ecnelis yerg ehT
.ngised dna ,epahs ,tfarc oT
,emyhR gnicnad a seil ereH
.revocnu ot uoy rof neddih tfeL
,roloc fo noisolpxe tnarbiv A
.emit fo dne eht rof ,reverof rehtegoT
emyhR dna nosaeR ,nosaeR ron emyhR rehtieN

emyhR

.dnuof eb ot saedi dna sroloc gniddehs syawla ,gninnigeb eht fo dne eht si ehS .pot eht revo yllufthgiled eb dna ,lacitcarp eb ron esnes ekam ot evah syawla t'nseod taht noitanigami eht si emyhR .demrof neeb sah gniht wen a dne eht ta neht -ereht morf og dna tib llams a htiw trats ,sessecorp evitaerc tsom htiw aedi emas ehT .aedi elohw a otni enibmoc taht sdrow fo stib elttiL .suoenatnops dna lacismihw tib a sa em kcurts syawla semyhR

nosaeR

.elohw evisehoc a rof sthguoht derettacs eht gnitcelloc ,dne eht fo gninnigeb eht si eH .gniticxe ssel si ti fi neve ,ytilacitcarp eriuqer seod taht trap llams eht si nosaeR .tpecnoc sselroloc drah a ekil sdnuos ti ,denoitnem tsrif nehw hguohT .ytilaer ni noitadnuof a sdeen noitanigami neve ,shtped eht ni gnikrul syawla si taht cigol drah dloc ehT

Limor to Le Critique
The gentle/ warm yellows, pinks, and oranges on Navdih really embrace the concept you have in mind. The use of G1 & G2 to add the subtle highlights to C1 are really great and go well with M2's orange. My main nitpick is that the same colors mentioned above are a tad subtle and maybe should have more contrast. Compared to the dark purple-pink of G2 which really dominates the design and was the first part that I noticed. Otherwise Navdih is a really wonderful design that feels very warm!

Sinn's colors and traits are very fitting for your scheme, the greys and blues go very well with the dash of yellow. The combination of G1, G2, and M1's wavy/ circular patterns is extremely awesome and make new patterns to look at. Main nitpick for Sinn is that G3's Nebula is very pale, at a glance I didn't notice Nebula until I checked on the generator. Additionally how M3 is placed on a male Ny'vene puts the Skulls right on the wings and they blended in a little with the design. Main suggestion would be to darken the wings to make the stars in Nebula, and the Skulls more visible. But overall Sinn is a very majestic looking design that looks amazing.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 329, 330, 331... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.032 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.