Players 2,257 408
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,299,125 1,429
Generated 659,852 423
Captured 1,199,483 295
Bred 6,439,694 711
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 331 1, 2, 3... 330, 331, 332... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 11/19/2020 at 8:13 AM Post #3301
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 1
"D.C.U. Mascot" Challenge
MANDATORY CHALLENGE

Even with the rough start to this challenge, we have quite the assortment of well crafted and beautiful designs. Each showcasing the designers hard work and skill. Very well done everyone that has participated thus far. We still have many more to come. However, if you don't see your designs below it could be for a number of reasons. The first clear one being that you have yet to submit a design. The second being, that you did not meet one or more requirements. Third, being that you edited your design post causing you to be removed and disqualified from this particular challenge. And lastly, you posted after the most recent update. But have no fear, you will or should be included in the next update. Until then, good luck designers!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Designs:

Navdih

Sinn

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shimeree's Designs:

Gabriel

Jotham

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bookishflower's Designs:

Damion

Alexandria

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Miroh's Designs:

Xylia

Anathos

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koterfaye's Designs:

Brahma

Vexi

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Blackcat7's Designs:

Chiye

Bastiel

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pokebellpuff's Designs:

Hope

Odium

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lenore's Designs:

Thalia

Melpomene

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunagakure's Designs:

Djinny

Pyros
Edited By Celticnuru on 11/23/2020 at 7:17 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/19/2020 at 8:15 AM Post #3302
Alright folks, the ETF is posted above. I know we have had a rough start, but it does pay to follow directions and read everything before posting. Challenges can be a bit tricky from time to time as some of you have found out. Though, for those of you listed below...We are still in need of a submission from you. Remember this is a mandatory challenge. So participation by all is a MUST!

Those Whom Have Yet To Submit:

TheatreTechNerd,
Savageinpink
Edited By Celticnuru on 11/22/2020 at 12:42 PM.
Saroyan
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/19/2020 at 9:02 AM Post #3303
Chiye

What's a better inspiration for a desperate artist than the nature? Simple and mysterious, filled with amazing creatures and places, hidding it's artistic value behind a curtain of simplicity and purity. The first thing that ever came into being, the nature is by far the most differential and beutiful thing. Every small detail, every tiny beetle has the potential to become an amazing piece of art. The rays of sun in the morning, the aurora borealis in the night Arctic sky, hot sand dunes streching across the majestic Sahara, amazonian rainforest hiding animals and plants we can only see in our dreams... My desing shows the simplicity and purity of the things that surround us, hiding the true potential of artistical inspiration.

Bastiel

Her name means void and emptiness in Arabic and she symbolizes the art block, the thing most hated by artist. Having an art block is like falling into an ampty abyss, without any purpose. Falling and praying for some to save us. For an artist the block is like being sick, you don't know when the nightmare will end and you wake up to start your day again. Even as bad as you might think, the art block can help. It can cover some ideas of yours and let you find something even better by yourself. After all, even in the darkest of tunnels there's a light at the end, a little glimmer of hope you can snatch if you try hard enough.

Critique for Koterfaye:
I really like Brahma's desing and that you were inspired by Hindu myths. The color scheme is really delicate and at the same time brave. Blending cold and warm colours like blue/gray with yellow isn't easy. It's simlicity is cute and adds a certain amount of charm. The genes and mutations were chosen with deeper thought. You really surprised me with the colour you chose for the M1. It was a pleasant surprise. The only issue I really have with Brahma's desing is the G1. It's really hard to see it. I wouldn't have known it was there if I didn't open the image in the generator. I think, to show it better you could change the colour for something like 36041B. But, overall, you pulled of a great piece. As for Vexi... I like the colours you chose and I love how you explained the meaning of each one. That was great. The colour palette is nice and clean in general. It's a simple black/red mix with tinges of yellow there and there. The only thing that I would change is C3 and how it connects with G2. If I was you, I would have swaped 691100 (C3) for FAC125, so it would get a little more yellow and make the desing in general more eye-catching. But, overall your desings are great and it's really just my weird taste to think that there are any issues with them at all :P
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/19/2020 at 9:03 AM Post #3304
Very nice...You will be included in the next update
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/20/2020 at 8:06 AM Post #3305
Alright folks, it is Friday and we still have a number of you whom have yet to submitted your Mandatory Challenge designs yet. Remember, deadline is this Sunday at 5pm CST.

Also, with this challenge that I honestly forgot to mention. Once deadline hits, everyone within the ETF post is eligible for possible placement in the top 3. And normally the staff would vote on those TOP 3. This time however...I am going to have you the members vote. So after 5pm CST, private message me your top 3 choices from this challenge!!!

Yup, that's right the people get to vote on whom the next top 3 are! So let your voices be heard Sunday after 5pm CST.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/20/2020 at 8:12 AM Post #3306
All updates at the current moment for the ETF post have been completed.
Sugarrxoxo
Level 61
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 12
Posted: 11/20/2020 at 9:43 AM Post #3307
~Application~

Name: Sugarrxoxo (Can call me Sugarr)

Reasont to join: Art is my thang. I also like to design.

Other: Can you give me a breif example of how designs here work. Are these Sylesti designs we are doing?
Edited By Sugarrxoxo on 11/20/2020 at 9:43 AM.
Pokebellpuff
Level 73
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/20/2020 at 9:05 PM Post #3308
Hope
A bright and cheery species, this design was inspired by the Puffadore; a naturally pleasant species. This angel-like creature always spreads happiness everywhere she goes; teaching people to be kind, passionate, honest, and caring. She uses her skills for good, her soul made of pure light. She's the light in the dark, the very being that brings hope to the world of Sylestia.

Odium
Born from Anger and Regret, this monster serves its purpose: Revenge. The flames on this creature are eternal fires, and it is said that these fires are more intense than those found in hell. This being is the very spirit of the devil, a psychopathic creature that understands only one thing, to destroy. With hate pulsing through it's blood, soul as dark as the void, this creature was named after the Latin word for hate, Odium. If used in the right way, then nyvene can be a very devil-like creature. The mutations/genes along with the dragon-like form fit perfectly for the role.

Critique for Blackcat:
Wow! The colors on Chiye are beautiful. They make him look majestic and the G3 makes him look like he's really connected to nature. Most of the traits are perfect for Chiye, but I feel like you could replace the M3 for something else. If you wanted the G3 to stay, I would recommend a different color for it (like 687D5E). For Bastiel, everything looks good, but I would recommend G3 to have at least a darker orange. The dark fur colors kind of clash with the bright-ish orange at the feet and the tail in my opinion. To sum it up, your designs were excellent, with just minor things that I think could be changed. Great work this week!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/21/2020 at 6:47 AM Post #3309
Very nicely done. I have added you to the ETF post.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/21/2020 at 6:50 AM Post #3310
Welcome, welcome....

Our applications are on the first page of this thread. Please review that before submitted an application, as well as the rules.

As for an example of how things work in regards to designs. Feel free to have a look at some of our past challenges. You can view them and links directly through them while visiting our hall of fame and archives also located on the first page of this thread.

If you have any further questions and or concerns after that, feel free to ask and we will assist you.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 330, 331, 332... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.034 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.