Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 349 1, 2, 3... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 1:43 AM Post #3481
I'll have to opt out due to a TSI Test Monday but I'll be back next week :)
Saroyan
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 6:00 AM Post #3482
I've edited the photo. Is it working now?
Ammythesta
Level 66
The Tender
Threads: 9
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 6:20 AM Post #3483
I tried getting most of the colors as close as possible. im not sure how to make it better?
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 9:26 AM Post #3484
You can and should try to play with the colors a little more. You can defiantly darken the shackles easily, and the yellow, you just need to slide the bar down a bit closer to orange. Not much and play with those hues a bit. As for the blues, darken them a bit more or slide the bar up a bit and play around with those hues. You have to try and experiment a bit. I know you can do it. You still have a bit of time to try.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 9:29 AM Post #3485
Your design is nice, but you have been asked already to make adjustments to your design. The shade of purple you are using is not reflected in the reference picture you are using. You can only use colors found within the reference picture. Turning that purple into more of a reddish maroon may help. You only have until 5pm today to fix this to be eligible for possible placement.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 9:38 AM Post #3486
Cute and Ammy, you both need to work on your colors a bit. Your designs are very nicely done, however you can only use colors found with in your reference pictures. As it stands now, some of the coloring is clearly not seen in your picture. Try a little more with the time that is left and darken or change out right the colors I mention to each of you individually a little more before 5pm CST to become eligible for possible placement in the TOP 3.

Poke, you need to submit a design or declare an opt out before 5pm CST. I would hope you would try this challenge out. Otherwise you will need to let us know why you did neither, as one or the other is at least some form of the required participation. And if you do opt out before deadline...Remember not to do so too often or too many times in a row. If you need help, please let us know.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/10/2021 at 9:38 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 9:38 AM Post #3487
See the previous message I did before this one please!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 4:32 PM Post #3488
30 minutes left folks!!
Ammythesta
Level 66
The Tender
Threads: 9
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 4:55 PM Post #3489
welp i saw those messages an hour too late.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/10/2021 at 5:17 PM Post #3490
TOP 3
"HOPE" Challenge

"Hope" is the name of the silver lining to every dark time. It is the feeling of renewed faith, strength, determination, and perseverance when all else seems lost, stolen, broken, uncertain, and or just out right hard. It is with hope we are able to stand strong in the face of adversity, and come out stronger for it. Wither it be mentally, physically, and or spiritually. That is why with this last challenge, I tasked you all to show me what "Hope" not only means to you, but what it can look like. And to be honest, I was not at all disappointed with what was brought to the table. Each and everyone of you that participated this week, truly stepped up to the plate and delivered a bit of hope. Wither it through struggle or something all together different. It was amazing to see none the less. And with that in mind, remember never to lose that spark of hope. Even when all else seems lost, with the will of over coming there will always be a way. For now, though....Please let me congratulate this week's Top 3....

They are.....

(Please collect your prizes before your next dead line, otherwise they will be forfeited.)

1st PLACE ~
Vanikmal's Designs:

@Vanikmal.....I love how you managed to get so close to the colors that were found with in your reference picture. The hues your chose were perfect, and had that gentle mute tone to them as well.
Your Aurleon was beautiful over all. For your hard work and determination to complete this challenge, I ask that you please take a peek at my Group choices tab in my 1st stable and select a pet of your own to take. Let me know which one and I will set it up for you. Also please send me a COD for 20K. And lastly, keep and eye out for a random item coming your way. Until then, keep up the outstanding work you do. Shine on design star!!!

2nd PLACE ~
Dragongem23's Designs:

@Dragongem23.....I feel that your use of the leaf gene was a brilliant move on your part to reflect the cracks within the drying soil and mud found with in your reference image. Your colors were a good match, and placement of the yellow spot on. For your amazing work and determination to complete this challenge, I ask that you please take a peek at my group choice tab in my 1st stable and select a pet for your own to take. Let me know which one, and I will set it up for you. Also please send me a COD for 15k. Until then, keep up the awesome work that you do.

3rd PLACE~
Annoyed's Designs:

@Annoyed.....That is a very interesting reference picture. I am not sure what that plant is, but it is extremely pretty to look at. Either way, I loved that you pick the Qitari for this challenge. There were so many possibilities for you to choose from. I can see you took a risk, and it did pay off on some of these genes and mutation. It was able to spread the vibrant colors in a beautiful display over the majority of your design. Very nice touch. For your outstanding work and determination to completed this challenge, I ask that you please take a peek at my group choice tab in my 1st stable and select a pet for your own to take. Let me know which one, and I will set it up for you. Until then, keep up the good job you are doing!!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.031 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.