Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 7:19 PM Post #1

The D.C.U. is a group with the direct purpose of challenging designers on a weekly basis through unique and fun challenges, helpful critiques, and friendly suggestions. Please have a look around, and we hope to see YOU here at the D.C.U.!

~LINKS~
Rules
Application
PING/Members' List
CURRENT Challenge
Archives / Hall Of Fame 1
Archives/Hall Of Fame 2
Archives/Hall Of Fame 3
Archives/Hall Of Fame 4
Discord Server

(Understand if you apply to join, you will be placed on a PING list)

ALL CHALLENGES WILL BE POSTED WEEKLY ON SUNDAY. ALL DEADLINES FOR THESE CHALLENGES WILL BE THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY AT 5PM CST. (Unless otherwise stated!!)

Founder/Creator/Current Host: Celticnuru (Celt or Nuru)
Admin/Co-Host: Limor
Moderator: Vanikmal(Koterfaye)
Found On: Feb. 5th, 2019

LINK TO OLD THREAD

Edited By Celticnuru on 1/19/2021 at 3:56 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 7:20 PM Post #2
D.C.U. Mascots:

Brahma(Angel) Vexi(Devil)

These two will be used when making announcements and or inquires, as well as various other things. Brahma for good things, and Vexi for well...I think you get the point type things. You know the type where you get yelled at, or constantly reminded about type of things.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~
(These rules are subject to change should the need arise.)

1.) To participate, you must have an approved application submitted to the staff of the D.C.U. You can do so privately to the founder, and or by posting it with in this thread.
2.) All designs are to be of your own making and original pieces of work. As design theft is not permitted by any means. If you suspect design thievery, please do report it to a member of staff.
3.) All requirements of any given challenge must be met! If your submissions is found to be lacking, and you are ask to make changes, please do so accordingly before deadline. Also be sure to keep everything to one post unless otherwise stated. Especially if you are submitting multiple designs.
4.) If you change your name here on Sylestia, please alert staff as soon as possible.
5.) Real life can and often prevents us from participation. So we offer a way to "OPT" out of the current challenge at hand. Just make sure to make that declaration of opting out before deadline. Wither publicly or privately. (The only exception to this rule during a (RARE)mandatory challenge. During this type of challenge, participation is a must by all!!)
6.)Communication is extremely vital...If a staff member contacts you via PING in this thread, or via PM...Please be sure to respond if and when asked too. Failure to do so is just rude and inconsiderate on your part.
7.) Respect one another as members, as well as respect staff. If you have issues with someone in the group, please seek a staff member you feel comfortable with to relay your concerns. Do not hash out things over the thread and cause mass disruption, disturbance, and or grief for one and all to see. Staff are here to help you feel as comfortable as possible. We want you to enjoy this group.
8.) ABSOLUTELY NO HATE....We will not tolerate an unsafe environment for our designers. Hate of any kind is not excusable by any means. Wither it be against any one racial group/ethnicity, gender specific or orientation, religion, creed, or what have you. HATE is HATE....And if HATE is suspected, it will be dealt with accordingly. So please do not keep quiet. Make sure to report if you suspect any hate occuring. This way we can deal with it and remove it to keep the DCU safe for one and all.

~If you have any questions or concerns, please do let me know. Otherwise, let's have some fun!
Edited By Celticnuru on 11/29/2020 at 12:21 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 7:20 PM Post #3
~APPLICATION~
(Please be sure to PING me when you submit so that you don't go unnoticed! Also, understand by joining you will be placed upon a PING list)

1.) Name:
2.) Why do you want to join the D.C.U.?:
3.) Do you understand by joining, that you will be placed on a member PING list?:

(Your application must be approved before you participate in any challenge.)
Edited By Celticnuru on 11/29/2020 at 11:12 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 7:20 PM Post #4
~*~PING/MEMBERs LIST~*~
(Limit of 19 people per PING. So multiple PINGS might be necessary depending on number of members!)

16/19 Limor, Dragongem23, Sunagakure, Miroh, Shimeree, Annoyed, Lenore, Ammythesta, BookishFlower, Saroyan, WingsOfAmber, Pokebellpuff, Startingle, Noha, CuteSeal126, 04lunashadow

(On Leave: Vanikmal)

~*~PRIZES~*~
(This will be subject to change only during mandatory challenges.)
1st place will still received a notable COD, and a possible pet or avi item.

2nd Place, will receive an avi item or a COD.

3rd place will receive recognition that they have placed.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/6/2021 at 5:37 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 7:35 PM Post #5
WE ARE OFFICIALLY OPENED!! Come in come in and take a look at our new layout. Please be sure to refresh yourself on all rules and information.
Edited By Celticnuru on 10/2/2019 at 11:22 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/5/2019 at 8:28 PM Post #6
For those just now looking in, I am giving this week out for any new recruits, as well as old members coming over. I know transitions can be tough, and I want to give everyone from the old D.C.U. time to respond if they are going to be coming back over to our new location. So for now, I am currently still accepting applications at this moment and any time going forward. I will resume challenges on May 12th, 2019!! Until then welcome aboard, and we hope you decide to stay!!
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 5/6/2019 at 6:09 AM Post #7
Thanks!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/6/2019 at 12:24 PM Post #8
You are more than welcome. I am glad you came along. We will resume challenges this coming Sunday. Enjoy the week off!
DrMako
Level 70
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 14
Posted: 5/7/2019 at 1:53 PM Post #9
Hope its okay to register now...?
NAME: DrMako
PREFERED NAME: Mako, Doc
PLAYER ID: 94930
NAME OF FAV. SPECIES IN SYLESTIA: Aeridini!!!!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/7/2019 at 8:36 PM Post #10
Oh yes it is more than open to any and all registration. I am accepting applications from one and all right now. Welcome aboard hon. The first challenge will be posted this coming Sunday. I will PING everyone. Again welcome to the D.C.U!

APPROVED
Edited By Celticnuru on 9/10/2019 at 6:56 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.