Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 328 1, 2, 3... 327, 328, 329... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Pokebellpuff
Level 72
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/15/2020 at 2:35 PM Post #3271
Japanese Curry

It's made of white rice, meat, carrots, potatoes, and onion covered in curry sauce. It tastes a bit spicy but a bit sweet at the same time.

Pokebellpuff
Level 72
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/15/2020 at 2:36 PM Post #3272
Sorry for the late post, I've been dealing with life issues...
To be honest, I'm thinking of opting out of the DCU altogether.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 11/15/2020 at 5:45 PM Post #3273
Top 3
"Favorite Meals" Challenge

Wow...Look at this bounty of meals you each have provided for the group. It all looks so delicious, that I truly will be giving a few a try. For now though, I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for participating in this match. It was a neat experience to see just what you all would come up with. You should be proud of the hard work that you all did, not to mention how much each and everyone of you have grown with design skills. Very nicely done. But for now, please help me congratulate this week's top 3....

(If you are chosen, please make sure to collect your prize before the next deadline. Otherwise, you will forfeit it.)

1st PLACE ~
Annoyed's Design: Lasagna

@Annoyed....You did an amazing job this week. Your design truly represented the dish you were attempting to correspond to. And for your hard work on your delicious meal design....Please send me a COD for 22k. Also, keep an eye out for a random avi item that you can do with as you so choose.

2nd PLACE~
Dragongem23's Design: Sasuage & Rice soup

@Dragongem23...We were impressed with your design this week. You did an amazing job adding the different colors that were featured with in your chosen dish. We ask that you please keep an eye out for a random item coming your way that you can do with as you wish.

3rd PLACE ~
Blackcat7's Design: Potato bake

@Blackcat7...Congratulations on being selected as one of the top 3. Your design did stand out among many of the others. It was found to be appealing and very well done. You should be proud of the achievements you have made in challenging yourself. Your improvements in designing are clearly seen, and we truly hope you continue this positive progress down the road. Keep up the great work that you do!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/15/2020 at 5:53 PM Post #3274
READ EVERYTHING!!!!

D.C.U. Mascot Challenge
MANDATORY CHALLENGE
Inspired By: Miroh

Welcome one and all to another edition of Mandatory Challenges. As you well know, we only do these every six months. That means twice a year. With a mandatory challenge there are a few things that are different than with that of a normal weekly challenge. For example.....There will be no opting out permitted by anyone. You cannot edit your design post, so it is important to make sure everything is perfect and up to requirement(s) before you hit that submit button. And yes they will be more and a little more intense then normal. Be fore warned though....You edit it, and you are instantly ineligible and will be removed from the ETF post. But all is not a loss...Each designer selected from the TOP 3 will receive a prize. And the prizes are MUCH larger than the normal weekly prize pool. So there are pros and cons to this challenge. And speaking of this challenge, our challenge was inspired by an idea that Miroh had come up with. Making a mascot. The D.C.U. is charging you all with creating 2 mascots. Much like the angel and devil on one's shoulder. So you will want to create a good beautiful angelic like one, and you will want to create a fierce mean and angry looking one. Think you are up for it? I know you all are. So from myself and the staff here in the D.C.U...Good luck, and let us see what you can come up with this week during this MANDATORY CHALLENGE!

~PRIZES~

1st Place:
100 Diamonds
125,000g
Amulet Of Youth
Angelic Wings Of Purity
Unicorn Compainion Angel
Banish Demon Hallowed
Pet Of Your Choice from group choices and or sales tab
700 fest coins

2nd Place:
50 Diamonds
75,000g
Lunar Fairy Wings Serenity
Enchanted Flower Petuna
Suncultist Horns long solar flare
300 fest coins

3rd Place:
20 Diamonds
30,000g
Seductive Demon Wings Felfire
Seductive Demon Whip Phasma Flame
131 fest coins

~REQUIREMENTS~

1.) Create 2 pet designs only for the chance to become D.C.U. mascots.
2.) Give each design a name. Example: Hella or Dommenos (No you do not need to name them that, that is just an example.)
3.) They must be less than size 250.
4.) They all must be left alignment, not centered.
5.) You must give a little description or back story so to speak of each pet. Or at least how you came up with the idea of it.
6.) You must give a critique in your own words of the designer's submission and or submissions directly before you. Careful with this, another might post before you so it is best to refresh the page on another tab to make sure before your post. If you think something should be removed, or changed...Don't be afraid to say so. Just be friendly about your critique. There is an example of one for you below.

Example Of Critique: Celtic, your designs was really well done. I believe that your choice in using the lupora species was an excellent choice. They are particularly my favorite, but I am bias towards them like that. However, your traits you pick may have popped more if your had use a little more richness or depth to the main body colors rather than the traits themselves. A suggested improvement is maybe to darken your C1 - C3 slots just a bit more so that your traits like your celestial garb
stand out more. That way you see a bit more contrast while still looking good. Meaning you still keep what you have to a point, but giving it a bit more depth.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~
1.) All Sylestia and Group core rules are in affect/effect.
2.) ABSOLUTELY NO OPTING OUT PERMITTED.
3.) No EDITTING permitted.
4.) If you need help understanding something, or assistance with something ask first before you post and or assume.

~EXAMPLE~

There is no example this week, as these designs are coming fresh and raw straight from you to us!
Edited By Celticnuru on 11/16/2020 at 6:48 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/15/2020 at 7:24 PM Post #3275
ignore lol
Edited By Limor on 11/15/2020 at 9:34 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/15/2020 at 9:34 PM Post #3276
Navdih
Navdih is "Inspiration" in Slovenian. Much as her name implies she is there to inspire the color and creativity that everyone has inside of them. When you feel stuck on something that small wisp of idea that seems to come from nowhere can be credited back to her. She is a being of light and happiness, a true guide in the creative world.

Sinn
Sinn is Norwegian for mind, and is the somewhat darker counterpart to Navdih. As with many forms of art and creativity comes a sort of mental imbalance, leading those with such illnesses as depression to be uniquely creative and wonderful artists. Although he is melancholy he isn't a horrible being, his inspirations - though sometimes sad - always lead to great unique ideas and creations.

Ammythesta
Level 66
The Tender
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 2:18 AM Post #3277
umm i didn't save my design like an idiot sooooo
Ammythesta
Level 66
The Tender
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 2:23 AM Post #3278
also is there a limit to how many traits you can have?
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 6:49 AM Post #3279
There is no restriction on traits and or colors. Just make sure all the requirements are fulfilled. They can be found in the challenge post here.
Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 12:01 PM Post #3280
.dnah ni dnah srednow etaerc oT
dnats oud eht rehtegoT
noitelped ni reven tuB
,nosaeR dna rednop oT
.tfereb si noitanigamI
,tfel si ecnelis yerg ehT
.ngised dna ,epahs ,tfarc oT
,emyhR gnicnad a seil ereH
.revocnu ot uoy rof neddih tfeL
,roloc fo noisolpxe tnarbiv A
.emit fo dne eht rof ,reverof rehtegoT
emyhR dna nosaeR ,nosaeR ron emyhR rehtieN

emyhR

.dnuof eb ot saedi dna sroloc gniddehs syawla ,gninnigeb eht fo dne eht si ehS .pot eht revo yllufthgiled eb dna ,lacitcarp eb ron esnes ekam ot evah syawla t'nseod taht noitanigami eht si emyhR .demrof neeb sah gniht wen a dne eht ta neht -ereht morf og dna tib llams a htiw trats ,sessecorp evitaerc tsom htiw aedi emas ehT .aedi elohw a otni enibmoc taht sdrow fo stib elttiL .suoenatnops dna lacismihw tib a sa em kcurts syawla semyhR

nosaeR

.elohw evisehoc a rof sthguoht derettacs eht gnitcelloc ,dne eht fo gninnigeb eht si eH .gniticxe ssel si ti fi neve ,ytilacitcarp eriuqer seod taht trap llams eht si nosaeR .tpecnoc sselroloc drah a ekil sdnuos ti ,denoitnem tsrif nehw hguohT .ytilaer ni noitadnuof a sdeen noitanigami neve ,shtped eht ni gnikrul syawla si taht cigol drah dloc ehT

Limor to Le Critique
The gentle/ warm yellows, pinks, and oranges on Navdih really embrace the concept you have in mind. The use of G1 & G2 to add the subtle highlights to C1 are really great and go well with M2's orange. My main nitpick is that the same colors mentioned above are a tad subtle and maybe should have more contrast. Compared to the dark purple-pink of G2 which really dominates the design and was the first part that I noticed. Otherwise Navdih is a really wonderful design that feels very warm!

Sinn's colors and traits are very fitting for your scheme, the greys and blues go very well with the dash of yellow. The combination of G1, G2, and M1's wavy/ circular patterns is extremely awesome and make new patterns to look at. Main nitpick for Sinn is that G3's Nebula is very pale, at a glance I didn't notice Nebula until I checked on the generator. Additionally how M3 is placed on a male Ny'vene puts the Skulls right on the wings and they blended in a little with the design. Main suggestion would be to darken the wings to make the stars in Nebula, and the Skulls more visible. But overall Sinn is a very majestic looking design that looks amazing.
Edited By Annoyed on 11/17/2020 at 10:58 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 327, 328, 329... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.033 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.