Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 329 1, 2, 3... 328, 329, 330... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 2:28 PM Post #3281
Everything starts,everything ends
Such in the nature of the world

Everything grows,everything changes
Everything has a chance to start again,Everything has a chance to end

So which will it be?

Will you embrace the end,or try to start anew after each failure?

If you chose the end it dosn't mean you failed,everything has a end at some point.
Not everything is meant to go on forever

Some things start over,bettering themselves.But you can only better yourself so much before it becomes a repetitive chore that you do over and over again

(felt weird but i did it)
Decided to do their names in Greek (google translate greek so it might be wrong),Also noticed that the accent letters don't come through so it's missing those too
I've also just been in a weird mood lately so,if this seems a bit grim or depressing i'm a tad sorry

Archi
Beginning

Katlixi
Ending

Critique to Annoyed

I love the Idea for rhyme but one of the colors feels off,i think it's the purple or the blue.The red and the greens go lovely together but the red with the spellrunes definitely seems to overshadow the lovely shade of green.Otherwise i love Rhyme.
For reason i do understand why you went monochromatic but maybe tint it a color? Like a very subltly blue grey or a warm grey.Just because there's so many different shades and tones of grey you could use in a monochromatic design.

Felt like putting them next to each other,just for funsies(everyone can ignore this part if they want)

Edited By Dragongem23 on 11/16/2020 at 2:38 PM.
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 3:49 PM Post #3282
Gabriel

My "good" design is based of different interpretations of a topic, something I believe is an important part of this club. After all, if we all interpreted the prompts the same way, we wouldn't get the wonderful combinations of designs we do! In particular, I took this prompt quite literally and made a design based upon angels, however I attempted to make it inspired by both the western and biblically accurate depictions of angels, as they are two interpretations of the same idea. The tail represents the many eyed biblical angels, while the arcanists garb, veil, and horns (loosely symbolising a halo) represent the more elegant western angels. Her name is also drawn from "Archangel Gabriel". Gabriel herself is a guide, showing those to ideas that perhaps they had not considered, and providing inspiration to any who require it. However, sometimes she shows people too many ideas and interpretations, which causes them to be overwhelmed.

Jotham

My "evil" design is based upon extreme perfectionism. Sometimes, you work so hard to try an make an idea work, and you refuse to give up, focusing far too much on the small details and forgetting to pay attention to the bigger deal. Jotham represents this by having some nice details, such as nice patterns and colours on the wings, that overall end up clashing. She is dreaded by many, as focusing on getting everything perfect tends to lead to disappointment as it is impossible to make something truly perfect. However, she does not wish to cause this stress. Her goal is to push people to be the best they can be, but often goes too far and causes much more anguish.

Critique for Dragongem23
I absolutely love your designs!! The fact that they both have almost the same traits and colours really fits in with your idea, showing that every beginning has its end, but every ending can lead to a new beginning. For Archi, I think that the yellows are a perfect choice, the traits add so much, and the design feels like its almost glowing! The only critique I can even think of for this design is to possibly make the greys a bit more of a warm grey, so that they blend in a little bit better with the yellows (for instance, something more saturated like 6E675E could work), but the colours you have picked work so well together that its not something massive you would need to change. For Katlixi, the design feels like a dark night: glowing, but more like a full moon shining in the dark. I absolutely love this design, but I do feel like you could possibly up the saturation of some of those purpley-blues to match a little more with the very saturated yellows of Archi. Either way, I absolutely adore both of your designs, and I think you did a wonderful job with representing the concepts of beginning and end!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 4:05 PM Post #3283
Hey Dragon i'm sorry to say your post is edited :(
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 4:06 PM Post #3284
would you need to go on break?
Ammythesta
Level 66
The Tender
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 7:54 AM Post #3285
Aurella

Aura is the embodiment of emotion, the epitome of your very being.
The love and joy you feel in every special moment that makes you shine with passion.
The feeling of life itself as your spirit tingles through your fingertips.

Noctus

Light can never truly exist without the dark. The sadness and depression, the broken anger and desolate thoughts that come of death.
Death of a pet, family member, friend, darkness that settles in over your heart as the warmth of life leaves their body leaving a cold darkened husk.

Racoonn
Level 38
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 17
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 8:25 AM Post #3286

Shikon (shi-kon)
(I have no idea what to put for her bio) She was God's best angel until she betrayed him. She stole the scroll of life and she began making bad things to kill the humans. She made devils but she got caught when it was too late. She ended up going to the most protected prison ever.

Leon
He is one of God's best fighters always protecting the scroll of life. But one day he comes from home to switch shifts with the other guard. There he sees the scroll missing and tells god. God says that he must find them and bring them to him and he does. God rewards him with his halo and ends up making the person who stole what they created a devil.

CRITIC
Omg, I love Reason he looks so cool, but honestly, u used all black white and maybe change it up like red somewhere next time. I know we can't use that many colors all mine have like 2-3 colors XD we can only use yellow, white for the angel, red, white, black for the devil. Personally, I think ima lose everybody is so much better than me and I barely know how to do this.

Im so sorry I have to edit my sister bumped into me and I accidentally submitted sorry;-;.
Edited By Furrylover on 11/17/2020 at 8:28 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 8:31 AM Post #3287
I love your submissions, they are very nicely done. I enjoyed their names too. However, you have been disqualified from this challenge due to incompletion of your submission. You did not do requirement 6, which is a critique of the person that posted before you.

We have had this talk before hon. You cannot pick and choose what requirements your do or don't do. ALL requirements of each challenge must be met.

And remember to PING your challenge host as well.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 8:38 AM Post #3288
Your images were not viewable until after the edit. They are really well done done too, as I had to copy and post.

You and I know I know discuss making images viewable, so I will leave that part at that. It is a universal rule that I will be making official soon.

The unfortunate part that disqualified you is the edit. Mandatory challenge posts cannot be edited regardless of the reason. That defeats one of the purposes of making this a difficult challenge to do. We only do these types every 6 months, and do with intention make it hard. We do compensate and off set the difficulty level with bigger and better prizes.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 8:44 AM Post #3289
FRIENDLY REMINDER

Ladies and gents, remember with a mandatory challenge absolutely NO editing is permitted. That is why it is so important to make sure that you have everything correct before your post, and that all requirements are met. The moment you edit, is the moment you disqualify yourself from this challenge. Please remember that, as there is still a number of you that have yet to submit. If your name is below, then you still have need to submit a challenge post for this mandatory challenge. And remember guys and gals...Participation is a must only for these mandatory challenges.

Those Whom Have Yet To Submit:

Sunagakure,
Lenore,
Blackcat7,
TheatreTechNerd,
PokeBellPuff,
Savageinpink
Edited By Celticnuru on 11/17/2020 at 4:28 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 8:49 AM Post #3290
>_< I hate being the bearer of unfortunate and bad news, as I really liked what I was seeing going on here with your submission.

Your designs are at 250. They should have been at 249 or smaller as stated in requirement 3. You are unfortunately disqualified from this challenge.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 328, 329, 330... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.031 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.