Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 3,249 545
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 7,334,602 913
Generated 565,318 17
Captured 1,089,987 57
Bred 5,679,274 839
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Creature Kin
Page 233 1, 2, 3... 232, 233, 234... 242, 243, 244 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 62
Posts: 32,102
Posted: 12/14/2021 at 2:04 PM Post #2321
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=232#2320
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 12/14/2021 at 2:01 PM
Evening
--
"Burn them out?" Aegis hesitates before following your orders. "What exactly are you planning, Asteria?"

"Fire? Interesting," Murva considers the possibilities without any qualms. "If we were to scare those monsters back into their mine, we'd have them trapped. Then we can put an end to their murderous rampage. The spoils would be ours, and though it wouldn't come close to making up for all they've taken from us... it's better than nothing."

Aegis exchanges a deeply sorrowful look with Murva, placing a hand on her shoulder. "But the prisoners... fire is a tempestuous thing. We might get them killed."

They both look at you, waiting for your decision.


"I was thinking about distracting them with a fire to rescue the prisoners. After the prisoners have been rescued burning out the enemy is fair. We just need to figure out a way to rescue the prisoners with minimum casualties. Any ideas?"
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,902
Posted: 12/14/2021 at 2:13 PM Post #2322
Evening
--
It feels like an age, but soon enough Felicia bursts through the door cursing and hissing to herself. You note she has returned with a couple more sets of claw marks than she left with.

"Griffins! It's always those damned griffins!" she growls, kicking an already half-broken item across the room in rage. She tosses a pile of clothing at your feet which distinctly bear the colours of the Elvenor Guard. "Put them on and come with me. It's time for a little family reunion, minus the savage pets."

She storms back out the door again, and you can hear her pacing - loudly - outside.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,902
Posted: 12/14/2021 at 2:45 PM Post #2323
Evening
--
Rythia winces. "It's... hmph... I've had tipoffs, about a place over on the darker side of town gaining popularity. But I won't tell you anything else. I may have a loose tongue, but not when it comes to tales that will get my friends in trouble, y'hear?" she says sternly. "Besides, a good lass like yourself shouldn't go looking for places like that - the Goldies do, but only because they're crack-pots."

She hums to herself. "I can't remember. But Thunderhoof was never one to get his tail in a twist."

"You really aren't from around here, are you? No-one really knows much, but sure know how to spin a tale. If anything happens, from local gangs being broken up to warehouses being destroyed, it's the Goldies. No proof, but the best stories hardly ever cared. I know better though - in all honesty, they're do-gooders with opaque motives."

"Oh, alright, just this once. Don't go making a habit out of it though." She takes a lantern from a nearby table and passes it to you.

Lantern (15 hours) added to inventory
Orcastration
Level 71
Fishy
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 307
Posts: 33,203
Posted: 12/14/2021 at 4:24 PM Post #2324
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=233#2322
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 12/14/2021 at 2:13 PM
Evening
--
It feels like an age, but soon enough Felicia bursts through the door cursing and hissing to herself. You note she has returned with a couple more sets of claw marks than she left with.

"Griffins! It's always those damned griffins!" she growls, kicking an already half-broken item across the room in rage. She tosses a pile of clothing at your feet which distinctly bear the colours of the Elvenor Guard. "Put them on and come with me. It's time for a little family reunion, minus the savage pets."

She storms back out the door again, and you can hear her pacing - loudly - outside.


He quickly does as told. He sniffs before going out, hoping that a certain siblign of his will keep that feathered familiar of his at a distance.
At least his familiar doesn't make him sneeze. Speaking of which, he shoudl really try telepathic commnication again- could be useful. Eh, hell do that later.
He heads outside to join Felicia.
Scoutwolf
Level 54
Scout
Joined: 10/25/2018
Threads: 36
Posts: 9,313
Posted: 12/21/2021 at 12:16 PM Post #2325
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=225#2247
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 9/30/2021 at 3:34 PM
Morning
--
The other job applicants, busy in their search, don't pay you much heed.

There isn't much wood in the southern territories. The inhabitants of Boulder tend to use their volcanic home and its other resources to provide sources of heat.

There are a couple of fetching and carrying jobs, which would in all likelihood leave you exhausted. There is a housework job, the note for which looking new and hastily scrawled. A mail delivery job looks tempting, but warns that there will be long walks through all areas of Boulder and a promise of no pay if a single letter is lost.

Are you interested in any of these jobs, or would you like to widen your search?


Pike debated between the different jobs. Walking different places in Boulder didnt seem that daunting but the risk of losing a letter and not getting paid sounded debatable. Housework he could do just fine, but he didnt know how long it would be for. Fetching and carrying was fairly simple but he didnt know if he wanted to do that.
Pike mutters something under his breath and chooses the housework job. It was something he was very familiar with and he felt he would be able to do it just fine. If that option didnt work out, he could always try the mail delivery job.

(I'm so sorry that I have not been active.)
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,902
Posted: 12/23/2021 at 6:08 AM Post #2326
Evening
--
"Well, if we're starting with a distraction, obviously it needs to be something to seperate the war clan from the prisoners... or as many as possible that we can handle the rest," Aegis ponders.

"A fire randomly starting in the ravine is going to be too suspicious; they may be brutes but they aren't complete idiots," Murva shakes her head. "They'll know they're under attack and will scuttle back into their little hole with the prisoners, then we'll have no chance."

"So where can we start a fire?" he scratches his chin. "Convincing enough they can only think to get to firefighting, and forgetting about the prisoners long enough we can sneak them away in the chaos?"
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,902
Posted: 12/23/2021 at 6:24 AM Post #2327
(Yeah no worries, I retconned the whole telepathic thing because it was an arbitrary concept with weird rules. You'll still be able to talk to Knight just fine though)

Evening
--
You can feel a slight allergic response after putting the clothes on. Staying away from griffins is about to get a lot harder.

Felicia judges you for a moment before snorting, starting off at a quick pace. "Your brother was a wreck when we found him, I hope you know how to emulate a coward. This "

Then she's muttering angrily again. "We have a problem. That damned griffin of his clawed me and my party half to death and scarpered, so we're going to have to come up with a cover story as to why he isn't with you and hope he doesn't become a problem later on."
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,902
Posted: 12/23/2021 at 6:59 AM Post #2328
(No worries at all! Glad to see you back.)

Morning
--
However long the housework job will last, it's clear from how quickly the shoddy note was produced that the employer is desperate for help. You tear the note from the wall and head to the address written on it.

You find yourself in one of the more affluent estates of Boulder, higher up on the slopes of Mount Hott. Chillfest celebrations are well underway here, the houses decorated festively for the occasion.

The house you've been directed to isn't so calm and peaceful, however. You can instantly see the chaos as goblins run to and fro on errands; a deliveryman with his cart drawn up outside argues with a well-dressed orc; and another orc wrestles with Chillfest decorations as she puts them up on the house.
Orcastration
Level 71
Fishy
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 307
Posts: 33,203
Posted: 12/23/2021 at 12:38 PM Post #2329
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=233#2327
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 12/23/2021 at 6:24 AM
(Yeah no worries, I retconned the whole telepathic thing because it was an arbitrary concept with weird rules. You'll still be able to talk to Knight just fine though)

Evening
--
You can feel a slight allergic response after putting the clothes on. Staying away from griffins is about to get a lot harder.

Felicia judges you for a moment before snorting, starting off at a quick pace. "Your brother was a wreck when we found him, I hope you know how to emulate a coward. This "

Then she's muttering angrily again. "We have a problem. That damned griffin of his clawed me and my party half to death and scarpered, so we're going to have to come up with a cover story as to why he isn't with you and hope he doesn't become a problem later on."


"Like he wasnt always one." Nicote roleld his eyes. "He totally owes me for this, at least i dont have to deal with allergies if that griffin of his isnt around.....cover story, i have some ideas. Newts an idiotic coward, we can say his griffins the same way. Both saving their own skin first."

He really wants to lord the fact his griffin isnt an absolute idiot- like seirously, what idiot attacks their own people trying to help? He highly doubts his brother doesnt know something about Felicia, after all that idiots quite the nosy person when he feels like it. They bother like to be int he kmow, after all....
Edited By Orcastration on 12/23/2021 at 12:41 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 62
Posts: 32,102
Posted: 12/23/2021 at 6:38 PM Post #2330
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=233#2326
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 12/23/2021 at 6:08 AM
Evening
--
"Well, if we're starting with a distraction, obviously it needs to be something to seperate the war clan from the prisoners... or as many as possible that we can handle the rest," Aegis ponders.

"A fire randomly starting in the ravine is going to be too suspicious; they may be brutes but they aren't complete idiots," Murva shakes her head. "They'll know they're under attack and will scuttle back into their little hole with the prisoners, then we'll have no chance."

"So where can we start a fire?" he scratches his chin. "Convincing enough they can only think to get to firefighting, and forgetting about the prisoners long enough we can sneak them away in the chaos?"



"Do they have cooking fires," Asteria asks looking at the camp, "if so, we can maybe try to start a fire near one of them and have it spread a little. If that doesn't work maybe, we can come up with another plan."


(Sorry my creativity is tapped out and has been since finals.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 232, 233, 234... 242, 243, 244
This Page loaded in 0.066 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2022 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.