Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 3,449 478
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 7,229,177 2,797
Generated 551,950 35
Captured 1,074,101 68
Bred 5,603,112 2,694
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Creature Kin
Page 232 1, 2, 3... 231, 232, 233... 241, 242, 243 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,890
Posted: 11/28/2021 at 7:27 AM Post #2311
Evening
--
The pup looks up at you, anxious to help but not developed enough to do what you're asking of her. "Nothing new nearby."

There's no-one directly behind you. You can hear the sounds of movement, the low babble of gruff voices - muted and echoing. They don't sound alert, like you would if you'd spotted someone in the dark. You can't see anyone on your level. The dark forest crowds around, quiet.

You're going to have to go looking if you want to find the source of the sound.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 62
Posts: 31,849
Posted: 11/28/2021 at 6:25 PM Post #2312
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=232#2311
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 11/28/2021 at 7:27 AM
Evening
--
The pup looks up at you, anxious to help but not developed enough to do what you're asking of her. "Nothing new nearby."

There's no-one directly behind you. You can hear the sounds of movement, the low babble of gruff voices - muted and echoing. They don't sound alert, like you would if you'd spotted someone in the dark. You can't see anyone on your level. The dark forest crowds around, quiet.

You're going to have to go looking if you want to find the source of the sound.


Asteria motions for Crimson to stay put before carefully, and as quietly as possible going to find out what made the noise. Asteria is careful not to make any fast movements that would attract attention either.

(Sorry it's so short, I've devoted all my creative brain cells to a project I'm working on for a class.)
Edited By Starpup5 on 11/28/2021 at 10:19 PM.
Orcastration
Level 71
Fishy
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 307
Posts: 33,199
Posted: 11/29/2021 at 12:29 PM Post #2313
He quickly opens the door, drags the bucket inside, then dunks. Becuase it would not be tgood to get everything else wet and upcoming war or not, he'd rather not have to do the soon-to-come awkward family reunion while dripping like a wet dog. His hair's plenty longas as it is.
Man he'd love agood bath right now.
When he's done he just sets the bucket out of the way so no one. like, kicks it over. Yeah that'd be bad.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,890
Posted: 12/1/2021 at 11:19 AM Post #2314
(No worries!
(Going to retcon the original 'orc and goblins' slaves, would make more canonical sense if they're using the other Anaian peoples they've captured)

Evening
--
You slowly make your way to the chasm edge, peering over the top as the mercenaries join you on either side.

Down on the ravine bottom, orcs and goblins spill out of the darkened mine entrance. As you watch, a goblin is being reprimanded as she scrabbles to pick up a stack of weapons she dropped. As Havdur said, there are twenty-four in total - twelve chained thralls of varying species, eight orcs and four goblins. All but one of the orcs is clad in lightweight armour.

They appear to be sitting down for a meal from the pot you saw earlier, oblivious that they are being watched. Curiously, the one unarmoured orc is given a wide berth by the others.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 62
Posts: 31,849
Posted: 12/1/2021 at 12:21 PM Post #2315
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=232#2314
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 12/1/2021 at 11:19 AM
(No worries!
(Going to retcon the original 'orc and goblins' slaves, would make more canonical sense if they're using the other Anaian peoples they've captured)

Evening
--
You slowly make your way to the chasm edge, peering over the top as the mercenaries join you on either side.

Down on the ravine bottom, orcs and goblins spill out of the darkened mine entrance. As you watch, a goblin is being reprimanded as she scrabbles to pick up a stack of weapons she dropped. As Havdur said, there are twenty-four in total - twelve chained thralls of varying species, eight orcs and four goblins. All but one of the orcs is clad in lightweight armour.

They appear to be sitting down for a meal from the pot you saw earlier, oblivious that they are being watched. Curiously, the one unarmoured orc is given a wide berth by the others.


"Too many to snipe," Asteria mutters, "but maybe not to many to burn out. Aegis could you find me some pine resin please? Maurva aside from hitting the weapons what do you think will do the most damage?"
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,890
Posted: 12/1/2021 at 12:32 PM Post #2316
(Oh wait a minute, this is a moment for a late quest~)

Afternoon
--
You have accepted a new quest: The Darkness Within

You will need to travel to Elvenor soon to begin your quest. After all your days of travelling, baths will become a very real possibility. But for now, you remove your hair dye and take your first step towards taking your brother's place.

Appearance changed

You're left with little more to do than stand and wait until Felicia returns. Is there anything you wish to do, or would you rather skip time until then?
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,890
Posted: 12/1/2021 at 12:46 PM Post #2317


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Chillsky

It's the season of Chillsky! Travelling will be more difficult, as the days are cold. While the weather is often clear and dry, it can rapidly turn for the worse and become snowy and freezing. At night you will not survive without either shelter, a proper fire or some other source of heat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orcastration
Level 71
Fishy
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 307
Posts: 33,199
Posted: 12/2/2021 at 5:54 PM Post #2318
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=232#2316
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 12/1/2021 at 12:32 PM
(Oh wait a minute, this is a moment for a late quest~)

Afternoon
--
You have accepted a new quest: The Darkness Within

You will need to travel to Elvenor soon to begin your quest. After all your days of travelling, baths will become a very real possibility. But for now, you remove your hair dye and take your first step towards taking your brother's place.

Appearance changed

You're left with little more to do than stand and wait until Felicia returns. Is there anything you wish to do, or would you rather skip time until then?


Time skip please
Larkian
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 100
Posts: 16,690
Posted: 12/12/2021 at 2:26 PM Post #2319
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=231#2307
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 11/27/2021 at 5:14 AM
Evening
--
She laughs. "No clue. I like to think I'm well informed, but the Goldies are something else entirely. You're only going to find them if they want to be found or..." she scrunches up her face, seeming to talk to herself: "No. That would be silly."

Her hooves clop against the floor as she comes out from behind the counter, finished for the night. She heads for the door as she continues: "Come to mention it, he was acting rather funny. He was in an awful rush - he almost always was, but that time it seemed... off. Gave me his usual lines, disappeared. No-one came looking for him, so I assumed he had moved on."


"If they want to be found or...?" I echo Rythia's unfinished sentence, hoping she'll continue her train of thought. "Off in what way? Like... panicked? Urgent? What's the reputation of the 'Goldies' around here-- that is, aside from being mysterious?"
Perhaps if Rythia doesn't have any other information to give me, I can ask around for other clues, but with the way she's describing them, I don't know how far that'll get me.

Realizing she's about to leave, I remind her, "Do you have a lamp I can borrow? I'd really not want to have to bother you later if I need something warmed up."
Edited By Skwardy on 12/12/2021 at 2:27 PM.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,890
Posted: 12/14/2021 at 2:01 PM Post #2320
Evening
--
"Burn them out?" Aegis hesitates before following your orders. "What exactly are you planning, Asteria?"

"Fire? Interesting," Murva considers the possibilities without any qualms. "If we were to scare those monsters back into their mine, we'd have them trapped. Then we can put an end to their murderous rampage. The spoils would be ours, and though it wouldn't come close to making up for all they've taken from us... it's better than nothing."

Aegis exchanges a deeply sorrowful look with Murva, placing a hand on her shoulder. "But the prisoners... fire is a tempestuous thing. We might get them killed."

They both look at you, waiting for your decision.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 231, 232, 233... 241, 242, 243
This Page loaded in 0.067 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2022 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.