Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 3,117 717
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 6,724,327 2,627
Generated 515,566 561
Captured 1,019,460 97
Bred 5,189,301 1,969
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Creature Kin
Page 231 1, 2, 3... 230, 231, 232 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,835
Posted: 11/14/2021 at 10:06 AM Post #2301
(Heh, well I figure it's the quickest way for you to say everything you want to say and still progress through the story at a decent pace.
Alright, thanks! It seems like I should have a decent chance - it's a better way for artists where this is exactly their thing, but they don't have a thread)

She smiles warmly, amused by your eagerness. "Well, usually I don't let myself gab this much for free, but you're a helpful lass. I reckon I owe you a little pointer in the right direction.

"Yes. An enigmatic lot, them. I know it must be his because he used to rent the room you're now in. He could be gone days for a time, but he would still reserve that room for a pretty penny for when he got back." Rythia furrows her brow. "Now I can see why."

She chuckles to herself. "It has to be his. I know a Goldie when I see one, and he's been the only one in my inn. Funny; you would figure it wouldn't be something you would leave behind, with an elaborate lock like that." A worried expression falls over her face. "I hope nothing terrible happened to Thunderhoof."
Edited By Falconetti on 11/14/2021 at 11:38 AM.
Starpup5
Level 74
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 62
Posts: 30,501
Posted: 11/14/2021 at 12:07 PM Post #2302
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=230#2299
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 11/14/2021 at 8:45 AM
Evening
--
Her ears prick up as she realises she's not in trouble, offering a wolfish grin. She bounds over.

"Well I am," Murva mutters. "Pup almost scared the life out of me."

Crimson looks up at you. "Nope! Numbat wouldn't let me out of his sight, until..." she hesitates. "Well... the camp got up and left. As soon as the sun disappeared behind the mountains they headed off. In all of the activity I was able to sneak away and follow your scent! I'm getting pretty good at it." She holds her head up proudly.

"But nope. There were no orcs or goblins on the way, just you. They musn't have left yet. Haven't you seen anything?"


"No Crimson we haven't seen anything. Did you smell anything at all that seemed suspicious?," Asteria explains, "Do you think the orcs and goblins could have gotten in front of the way that the camp is moving?"
Orcastration
Level 70
Fishy
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 302
Posts: 32,954
Posted: 11/16/2021 at 11:29 PM Post #2303
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=230#2300
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 11/14/2021 at 9:34 AM
Afternoon
--
"Good. However," she winces. "if you have unfinished business, you'll need to be smart about it. I have command over the elven garrison but the decree for your arrest comes from the top. I cannot change that. You will be arrested on sight unless you can outwit some of the barbarians posted here.

"As for what you need to do..." she trails off. "First, you need to attend a trail in order to oppose the claims made against your brother's name, before it's too late. Then we can start work on gathering the evidence and supporters to clear your own, too - which means getting rid of those who fabricated your crimes in the first place."

She takes a breath, looking uncertain as to how you will take the next part.

"You can do that by impersonating your brother."


Nicote grimaced at the thought. "Well, not the first time I'm impersonating someone. I was expecting worse honestly. As for my business.it's just a simple matter of returning a weapon and a quick payment, impersonating Newt would actually make that much easier....and it shouldn't be too hard to get the ring i need....." He chuckled. "I can work wih this. You have a deal."

(oh shoot where's the info about the quest he gave- XD)
Skwardy
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 99
Posts: 16,534
Posted: 11/23/2021 at 4:45 PM Post #2304
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=231#2301
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 11/14/2021 at 10:06 AM
(Heh, well I figure it's the quickest way for you to say everything you want to say and still progress through the story at a decent pace.
Alright, thanks! It seems like I should have a decent chance - it's a better way for artists where this is exactly their thing, but they don't have a thread)

She smiles warmly, amused by your eagerness. "Well, usually I don't let myself gab this much for free, but you're a helpful lass. I reckon I owe you a little pointer in the right direction.

"Yes. An enigmatic lot, them. I know it must be his because he used to rent the room you're now in. He could be gone days for a time, but he would still reserve that room for a pretty penny for when he got back." Rythia furrows her brow. "Now I can see why."

She chuckles to herself. "It has to be his. I know a Goldie when I see one, and he's been the only one in my inn. Funny; you would figure it wouldn't be something you would leave behind, with an elaborate lock like that." A worried expression falls over her face. "I hope nothing terrible happened to Thunderhoof."


"Thunderhoof..." I echo. A centaur, I'm assuming, just by the name. "Well, I don't suppose that if I were to go looking for him, you'd have any idea where to start?"

Without waiting for an answer, I continue with my musings. "You're right, it's funny why he'd keep something that looks this important in a place you don't actually own. Perhaps he wanted to hide it somewhere no one would think to look had they been looking for something hidden specifically by him... Did anything out of order happen during his last stay?"
Edited By Skwardy on 11/23/2021 at 4:46 PM.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,835
Posted: 11/27/2021 at 4:27 AM Post #2305
Evening
--
She shakes her head. "Not that I noticed."

The two mercenaries stiffen as a loud echoing clatter sounds from behind. Faint cursing follows soon after. Crimson bounds over to your feet, eyes wide.

"What was that?" she whispers.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,835
Posted: 11/27/2021 at 4:55 AM Post #2306
(The ring of Tahite quest? Not sure. I think he just sent those orcs out into who-knows-where without many directions. But I suppose a band of dim-witted orcs running around demanding a strange ring wouldn't go unnoticed by locals...)

Afternoon
--
She quickly hides her surprised expression. "I didn't expect you to be so qualified. But great, I'm glad of it. Alright then, as long as you realise this may take some time and you will need to live your brother's life as convincingly as possible until then."

She stands. "Right, before you can even begin acting, you know what needs to be done." She gestures to your hair. "I'll get you a bucket of water. Get shot of those defining features and once I get back I can take you to get your clothing sorted out."

Donning her helmet, she makes her way to the door. "I'll be back in half an hour or so. I need to make sure your brother finds his way here alright. Don't leave this room until I get back, and only open the door for the water."
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,835
Posted: 11/27/2021 at 5:14 AM Post #2307
Evening
--
She laughs. "No clue. I like to think I'm well informed, but the Goldies are something else entirely. You're only going to find them if they want to be found or..." she scrunches up her face, seeming to talk to herself: "No. That would be silly."

Her hooves clop against the floor as she comes out from behind the counter, finished for the night. She heads for the door as she continues: "Come to mention it, he was acting rather funny. He was in an awful rush - he almost always was, but that time it seemed... off. Gave me his usual lines, disappeared. No-one came looking for him, so I assumed he had moved on."
Orcastration
Level 70
Fishy
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 302
Posts: 32,954
Posted: 11/27/2021 at 3:54 PM Post #2308
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=231#2306
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 11/27/2021 at 4:55 AM
(The ring of Tahite quest? Not sure. I think he just sent those orcs out into who-knows-where without many directions. But I suppose a band of dim-witted orcs running around demanding a strange ring wouldn't go unnoticed by locals...)

Afternoon
--
She quickly hides her surprised expression. "I didn't expect you to be so qualified. But great, I'm glad of it. Alright then, as long as you realise this may take some time and you will need to live your brother's life as convincingly as possible until then."

She stands. "Right, before you can even begin acting, you know what needs to be done." She gestures to your hair. "I'll get you a bucket of water. Get shot of those defining features and once I get back I can take you to get your clothing sorted out."

Donning her helmet, she makes her way to the door. "I'll be back in half an hour or so. I need to make sure your brother finds his way here alright. Don't leave this room until I get back, and only open the door for the water."


"Got it." Nicote nods.

Oh he's gonna have fun with this family reunion. If he's lucky, Newt will be in a good-enough mood to handle some mild teasing.

...speaking of which, Nicote wonders how much fo this he can hold over Newt's head as Newt owing him. That's a funny thought. It'd definitely be a bit of a first....

...Maybe he should've actually gotten those gifts to bring home earlier in his travels. That would've probably beeen a good peace offering if his dear brother wasn't too happy.

He waited a bit inpatiently for the wtaer. Guess he'd have to be a whitehead for a while again
Starpup5
Level 74
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 62
Posts: 30,501
Posted: 11/27/2021 at 5:10 PM Post #2309
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74910&page=231#2305
Author: Falconetti
Time Posted: 11/27/2021 at 4:27 AM
Evening
--
She shakes her head. "Not that I noticed."

The two mercenaries stiffen as a loud echoing clatter sounds from behind. Faint cursing follows soon after. Crimson bounds over to your feet, eyes wide.

"What was that?" she whispers.


Asteria quickly gets out her bow and knocks an arrow in it. She wouldn't aim the bow until she knew what caused the sound.
Quietly she asks Crimson what Crimson smells.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Joined: 11/13/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 1,835
Posted: 11/28/2021 at 7:14 AM Post #2310
Afternoon
--
She offers a nod in return, then leaves.

Unless you can sort out this mess for the pair of you, it doesn't look like it will matter who owes who at the end of the day.

You stand impatiently in the upturned room. The only places you can safely walk without standing on some sheet of paper, scroll or other paraphernalia is a small, cleared trail from the door to captain Felicia's desk.

You aren't left waiting for long. A knock comes at the door and a gruff voice you don't recognise calls: "Water!" before you hear footsteps departing down the hallway again.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 230, 231, 232
This Page loaded in 0.054 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2021 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.