Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Six Elements [Prp Shayni & Druid...
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 5:34 PM Post #71
((Everything's calmed down now, thanks! I missed all of you guys XD. How's the rp community?))

"Hey!" Eden protested, for what sounded like the fifteenth time in that day. "Nobody hates me!" He proceeded to laugh slightly at the end- a reaction that obviously was Arell's, not his.

"Mhm. Sure," Kale replied, the smart aleck remark sounding hardly like something he'd say at all. Obviously, this whole situation was still kind of strange to them all. The boy was watching Damien expression as Ana dropped the towels, cracking a small smile at the scene. Diana had also noticed but was stifling a laugh.

She spoke quickly to hide her amusement. "Khione's right. We, um, have a pool outside Darya. If that helps."

"Or!" Eden sat up quickly, clutching his head right after because the movement had been so sudden. "We could have a beach trip!"

"No," Kale groaned. "No trips."
Edited By Shayni on 5/12/2019 at 5:35 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 10:33 PM Post #72
*If it was a private beach, Im sure that plan would be fine, however, there would certainly be too many witnesses if it was public, and we do not want to draw any more attention to ourselves than we have to* Khione pointed out.

*Id love to go to the beach, but Kale is partially right, if we took a trip somewhere public, it could risk exposing us and the government could come abduct us... but I dont want us to absolutely wreck my house trying to figure this power junk out, if anyone has any other suggestions, Im all ears.

How about the forest in which you discovered us? There was a river nearby the area, and Im sure it would be secluded enough, since everyone else would be at the beach if its as close as I remember it to be, so the forest should be clear and open and we wouldnt be wrecking anyones homes. Darya proposed to the group.

*Sounds like a fine idea to me* Damien shrugged as he sauntered back down the stairs.

*Training indoors is definitely out of the question for us, but a forest might not be the best place either,,, but I cant say Im sure where the best place for training fire powers is... thought as long as a river is near we should be alright* Aitan piped up.

(Quick question- are you going to be continuing Magia academy too?)
Edited By DruidOfBees on 5/12/2019 at 10:34 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/15/2019 at 8:31 PM Post #73
(By the way- is the dark evil element guy going to be Ana's trashbag cheating ex again, or will it be a different character?)
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/16/2019 at 1:03 AM Post #74
((it can be the ex again, because, y'know dRaMa. Also yes, I will try to continue Magia Academy once I get Ruin up.))

Eden wishes he had a private beach, Arell piped up, and Eden's face twisted from his own annoyance to the light spirit's smirk.

"Will the government actually kidnap us?" Kale asked, ignoring the light elemental and host, his voice sounding like he was honestly curious. "Are we some sort of dystopian fantasy novel now?"

This time it was Aura's voice that echoed through the space. The forest would be perfect! As she spoke, Diana tried to use the spatula to flip the pancake over as nicely as possible. She had hardly even lifted it off the pan, and instead of flipping, in began to hover in the air, before wavering a little. It managed to reach three or four inches above the pan when it dropped back in.

"Ugh," she groaned, clutching her head. "I didn't even want to do that. And I made my headache worse."

Sorry! Aura squealed. I think I got excited.

"If you burn something I'm going to laugh at you," Eden said to Damien, and Kale smacked his shoulder. Diana, finally done piling pancakes onto plates, whistled a short note to get their attention.

"Breakfast first, then discussing powers." She blew a strand of dark hair out of her face as she balanced three plates in her arms. Her head tilted towards the table.

"Fine...," Eden said, then muttered under his breath, "..Mom."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/16/2019 at 6:35 AM Post #75
Ana instinctually walked over to Diana to help her set the the table while Khione went and got the butter and syrup, then forks and knives to set the table.

*You wont be laughing when I burn you* Damien huffed in response to Eden, a mischievous grin on his face.

*Hey Didi, want an Advil for your headache? I dont know if Advil is the cure to magical migraines, but its worth a shot I guess* Ana suggested, going into a cabinet as Damien and Khione both sat down to start eating.

Damien reaches over for the syrup, but neglected the fact he was learning over his pancakes, and Aitans spirit felt a surge of mischief at the opportunity, and lightly set Damiens pancake on fire. It was only a small flame, but enough to make Damien Yelp and jump back, his chair hitting the floor.

Aitan, please cease the harassment of your host Darya scolded the fire spirit
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/19/2019 at 8:12 PM Post #76
"I'd like that, Ana," Diana replied to her friend. She gave her a quick squeeze of the arm in thanks as she passed her to put down the last of the silverware. "Stop burning your pancakes, Damien," she added after recovering from the initial shock of seeing the flame leaping up. She laughed, though, and crouched down to pick up the fallen chair.

"I think it was kind of funny, Darya," Eden said with a grin, as if it was totally normal that he was disagreeing with a spirit of water.

Me too! Arell sounded just as amused.

Of course you would, Kian's stern voice scolded them both. Aitan, stop it.

"So..." Diana said as she sat down in the seat next to Eden's. Kale sat down on Eden's other side, poking at the pancakes with a fork. The brunette reached across the table and smacked Kale's hand aside so the scraping noise he was making would stop. "Were you all just spirits? Like, always?"

Arell's voice sounded once again. Uh, well-

Nope. Aura cut him off, but her voice sounded sad. We were all normal teenagers once. Just like you guys. Then, to lighten the mood, she quickly proceeded to tease the other spirits in the room by saying, You know, Kian and Cerina used to be a thing. And Darya was just as smart and successful as you are now, Ana. Aitan always tried to scare me, because he's a bully but I know it's because I was always secretly his favorite person ever.

Hey? The light spirit added, peeved, What about me?

I didn't even know you as a person! You were late to the whole spirit thing, Arell!
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/19/2019 at 11:10 PM Post #77
*Yknow, usually we say that if a boy is mean to a girl, that means he likes her* Damien teases, rolling his eyes up as if he was looking at the spirit inside of him.

Shut up, no one says that except parents telling that to their 5 year olds so that they dont have to make boys behave and ignore all their kids problems Aitan argued *and stop making that face, youre not looking at me and you look like an idiot!* He mocked the mortal boy.

*Someones being defensive* Anahita commented as she entered the room again, fanning away the smoke from the burned pancake as she walked over to give Diana an Advil. *Aitan, please just calm down until we get to the forest, I dont want my house to burn down because you think setting pancakes on fire is funny* She criticized the fire spirit.

truthfully, the entire reason I picked Ana was because of how similar we were... Darya said *And I hate to be depressing... but I wonder what kind of lives we would be living had we not become elemental spirits, it sounds like a fun dream that couldve easily been a reality if we had just done one thing differently* Darya pondered outloud

*Cerina, you used to date Kian?* Khione asked the spirit, a little surprised

Well, Im not sure if used to would be the right term here...Kian, did we ever actually break up? Or was it just kind of a forced thing once we became spirits...or are we still dating? Cerina asked the earth spirit, clearly as confused as Khione was about the situation.

Khione observed Kale, tilting her said slightly. *Kale, I think I speak for both of us when I say I hope that the romantic relationship of the two spirits inside of us does not make our relationship as friends any more awkward than the situation has already made it* She said to him.
Edited By DruidOfBees on 5/19/2019 at 11:11 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/19/2019 at 11:45 PM Post #78
Yeah, just done one thing differently. For example, if Aitan had listened to me and not sat on that stump, Aura muttered, but her voice sounded flustered from Damien's earlier accusation. The expression on Diana's face, obviously belonging to Aura right now, showed exactly that.

"Stop blushing, Aura!" The brunette teased, leaning forward on the table. She played with the fork in her hands a bit. "It's making me blush for no reason."

Eden huffed, crossing his arms as Diana took the Advil from Ana. "It is funny!" Almost at the same time, Arell also whined, Why does no one is this room get our humor?

I mean, I don't know? Kian said, sticking to the other conversation between Khione, Kale, and Cerina. I think so. We never ended things. But it's probably not a permanent relationship. I mean, unless you still want it to be, CeCe. He sounded like he was holding back a chuckle at the ice spirit's speculation.

"I don't think it will." Kale shrugged, looking up from the plate. "Right? It won't, right Kian?" To Khione, he said, "I think we'll be fine. If they mention it again I'll just tell him to be quiet."

I'm fairly certain it won't. Kian sounded sure of himself. We don't have complete control over you. Besides, I think you all might gravitate to the element that makes your own stronger.

Imagine! Aura said suddenly, causing Diana to jump in her seat. We would all have kids, or maybe even grandchildren by now. We would have grown up.
Edited By Shayni on 5/19/2019 at 11:46 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/20/2019 at 10:41 PM Post #79
*I doubt we would have grandkids, Aura, we would be around 44 years old if we were still... um* Darya struggled to think of the right work to describe their situation *Physical* she decided. *But thats still a little young to have grandchildren* Darya pointed out.

*You're right, Kian, we should probably just try to move on. Theres a little more important things to focus on than the things that couldve been, like saving the world like were intended to* Cerina spoke quite loudly. Khione quietly stood up, looking down at the floor.

*I will be back momentarily, i am afraid I am not feeling well* The ice host excused herself, going upstairs, presumably to her room.

*Yikes, I wonder whats gotten her so... moody...* Damien commented.

*Whatever snowflake was going on about, I think shes right, were wasting time contemplating what we couldnt done differently or what kind of life we could be living instead of focusing on saving the lives of everyone else, if I actually listened for once, this world would be defenseless against the dark spirit thats going to doom humanity or whatever, so ladies, gentlemen, and Aura* Aitan spoke as Damien gave Aura and her host a sly side eye. *Youre welcome for being the reason the world will probably be saved* he said confidently, putting his hands on his hips.

*Wow, and I thought you were being completely serious for once* Ana said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at the fire spirits monologue
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 12:39 AM Post #80
"Excuse me?" Diana replied in a somewhat irritated voice, crossing her arms as Damien- or Aitan, that is- gave her the look. Obviously, Aura and Aitan had been the type of friends who would never seem to admit that the other was right. So right then it was Diana speaking, and yet, Aura's voice echoed through the room. "Don't look so proud of yourself. You're always acting all brave and strong but we all know you're secretly just as scared."

"You don't know what's gotten her in a bad mood?" Eden added as Khione ascended the staircase, raising a brow. He seemed more energetic now, while Kale still looked mopey. "Oh, I don't know, maybe it's the whole SAVING THE WORLD THING?!"

Can you all just eat? Kian sighed, exasperated. Kale looked equally as annoyed. We should head to the river so you can practice. Who knows, maybe those stumps have some effect on your powers! They did do something to us anyway.

"Really?" Diana wondered, her eyes wide with curiosity.

I don't know, Kian admitted, and the brunette looked visibly let down. But we'll never know if we don't go.

Eden was looking up at the ceiling. The strawberry blond boy let out a long sigh, more in awe than annoyed. "Can you believe it? We actually have magical powers."

"I'm curious about Darkness." Kale finally spoke. "You know, the person that probably hates Eden enough to kill us. Ring a bell? Mentioned earlier?" If anything, he seemed nothing like his usual, reserved self. He was obviously still tired. Kale was used to facts and 'normal' things, and this was hardly anything of the sort.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.