Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Six Elements [Prp Shayni & Druid...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 3:49 PM Post #41
A bolt of pain drove shot through Diana's head. She yelped in surprise and agony as the sharp feeling seemed to press down like someone was crushing her head. Images raced through her head- chirping birds flying through the air, a field of flowers swaying in the breeze, a pair of grey blue eyes that twinkled with amusement.

But just as quickly as the visions came, they were gone. She shook her head, and jumped to her feet.

"Ow..." Di muttered weakly, feeling dizzy. But soon enough, she realized she had been able to get up. She looked around at the others.

______

A bit after Diana, Kale let out the same pained shout, his hands flying up to tug on his dark hair as his eyes squeezed shut. The pain began to dull down as the next visions flew through his thoughts, blocking away the affliction.

He groaned as they disappeared. The pain was gone now, but that didn't mean it wasn't still surprising. "What the heck happened?"

______

Up till now, Eden had watched, confused. "What's wrong? Are you guys okay? Seriously, this isn't funny!" Each second, he was getting more restless, but couldn't get up. "What the-" And that was when it hit him. Literally. The same sharp stabbing pain that the others had gotten.

"What just happened?" He was sweating slightly as his attention shifted back to the real world. "What was that? Did you see it? The sunset, and then the lights, and then the boy..." He then realized how crazy he sounded.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 5:27 PM Post #42
As Khione let out a shriek, Anahita yelled out to her shortly before her own pain started.

Khione's scream became silent agony as images filled her mind

Ana shrieked as images flashed into her head

Damien heaved deeply as the images stopped flashing in his mind, looking around wild as he was the first who came back to his senses.

"Guys, what happened?"Ana said as her head whipped up, throwing herself off the log.

"I was right, oh my god I'm so sorry guys I think I just got all of us possesed by demons" Damien panicked throwing himself onto the grass below them
Edited By DruidOfBees on 1/13/2019 at 5:29 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 6:33 PM Post #43
Sorry about the pain, love! The voice cheerily popped up in Diana's mind and her face visibly paled. Ooh, you're a pretty one. It's good to feel like an actual person again.

"W-what the-? Get out of-f my h-head! Who ar-are you?" Diana stammered after a few seconds of staying frozen with confusion.

The voice sounded again, more sympathetic now. Again- I'm sorry, love. You must be very confused. I think one of us should explain the whole story. But I promise you, I'm not going to hurt you or ever even think about it. And I'm not a demon either.

One of you? Diana found herself replying, this time without even actually speaking.

There are six of us. All shall be explained soon.

"Guys I hear the demon in my head!" Eden shouted. "And he's a mean one too! He said my hair looks like an oriole nest?"

I'm not a demon, even if I talk like one. The voice in his head deadpanned.

Eden blinked. "Wait, so I am confusion-"

"Shut up!" Kale yelled. Everyone turned to look at him and he glanced back sheepishly. "Sorry, I meant the voice. The voice. There's a voice in my head. Oh my god did I just say that I have a voice in my head?"

Kian seemed a bit annoyed but managed to stay patient. You do have a voice in your head. But that's not a bad thing, I promise. Just hear me out, alright?

Fine. "Guys, I know this sounds outrageous, but can we just listen to what they have to say first?" Kale asked.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 7:36 PM Post #44
"Hey, that's so mean! I am not a demon, that's so rude! Of course I got stuck with the jerk." Aitan huffed in annoyance in Damien's head.

"Okay, so if you're not a demon, what are you?" Damien asked, accusingly.

"What voices are you guys hearing, I do not-"

Hello, Khione, I'm here, I'm sorry for what I put you through

"Woah! what is going on! Guys?" Khione shouted, holding her head as she heard a voice

I apologize, Anahita, but we needed you and your friends, I wish the circumstances of this could have been better, and we really don't mean any harm to you or your friend, this is much more difficult than anticipated. My name is Darya, I'll explain what's happening when everyone calms down a little

Anahita saw the mayhem unfolding around her, and her natural leader instincts kicked in. She got up on top of her log, cupping her hands over her mouth.

"Everyone! Calm down! Be quiet! Mysterious Voices too! Screaming and panicking and fighting isn't helping anything! Just... Let them explain what's happening" Ana yelled to everyone, feeling Darya's emotional state slide to content inside of her
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 10:11 PM Post #45
(Wanna just skip the explainey-details since we both kinda know whats going on?)
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/14/2019 at 10:21 PM Post #46
(Oh shoot I may have lost the ping I should have checked on this >.< I'll get to work on the next post, do you want to timeskip to where they're all congregating at Di's house? She'll just invite them all over since her parents are on a business trip))
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/15/2019 at 5:23 AM Post #47
(Yeah, that sounds good!)
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/15/2019 at 8:07 AM Post #48
"Okay..." Diana said for the third time since that had sat down, though she wasn't really responding to anything. She was more in shock from what had happened. Her tiny figure looked weak, her skin pale, like she was going to be sick. Her eyes felt watery.

"Are you okay?" Kale questioned, his tone concerned, though he had the same vacant look in his eyes that could make the others think that he was actually asking himself the question. He was sitting on the floor of the bedroom, just smack in the middle of the white shag rug. Diana's pomeranian was curled up in a ball next to him. It had followed him ever since they had arrived and he had woken up.

"No." She managed to mutter. She snatched up a tissue from her bedside tissue box, then blew her nose. After she was done, she fell back onto her bed, wrapped up in her throw blanket.

Aura piped up, this time projecting her voice to the whole room. You may feel sick for a while, but it'll only last for an hour or so. Side effects. Also hi! I'm Aura. The air spirit! I was never really formally introduced to you all.

At this point, the others didn't seem too surprised at the voice. Eden was trying to relaxing, draped over the small couch next to the bed, but he couldn't. "Guys this is stupid- why would we have to save the world?

We chose you. Arell replied to them all, indignant. You are the hosts that best embody us as when we were people. Or at least, that's what those two smart ones said. Darya and Kian. I mean, not that I'm not smart.

"Yeah." Kale murmured, not even trying to make his voice teasing. "You and Eden talk the same."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/15/2019 at 10:13 PM Post #49
*This is kind of funny actually, in a weird, twisted ironic way. Diana, remember how we were talking last week and I told you how I felt cheated by books and anime and fantasy because I havent gone on a magical destiny quest yet? Well* Ana said motioning to everyone. *And you said it wouldnt happen, Ki... Khione?
Ana asked, looking around

At the foot of the bed, Khiones ailments caused her to fall asleep, dont worry though, she seems to be fine, shell sleep it off Cerina informed everyone I am Cerina, by the way. I believe I forgot to introduce myself earlier she introduced herself. Khione, meanwhile, was curled up on the floor at the foot of Dianas bed, softly snoring

*Saving the world actually sounds pretty awesome! We can all be cool, battle-scarred teenage veterans who just hang out like yeah, Im one of the ones who saved the world, no biggie, doesnt everyone do that?* Damien quipped, motioning with his hands and arms as he talked

I cant tell if youre arrogant, confident, stupid, or just annoying Arian chuckled, hearing Damien talk No offense though, dude Aitan said, possibly apologizing

*Theres literally no way I couldnt be offended by that* Damnien huffed, crossing his arms

Dont you think we have more important things to discuss? Darya spoke up, breaking her long silence We should all be going to rest now; I know its distressig being possessed and sharing a body, and I understand how good it feels to have a physical body again, but we have a lot of work to do in the morning. Diana, this is your house, correct? Please get everyone a place to sleep for the night, as we have important business to discuss in the morning Darya said, a hint of criticism in her voice as she requested assistance front Diana
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/15/2019 at 10:40 PM Post #50
Don't worry Damien, you'll soon learn that everything Aitan says is also arrogant, confident, stupid, or just annoying Aura teased. Go easy on him, Aitan.

"Alright, you all can stay here if you want to, but make sure you tell your parents." Diana announced after deciding Darya was right. "Also, umm, Darya... wherever you are, that is... can you please not use the word 'possessed'? It doesn't seem to help us feel better." She quickly dipped into the bathroom to change.

Okay can you please stop insulting me in your head? Darya, Eden's insulting me in his head! Tell him to stoppppp...Arell's voice piped up, like a little kid whining to their mother about an annoying sibling.

"Can I just have the rude one Damien has? Why do I get the whiny one?" Eden asked, ironically whining at the same time.

"Because you're whiny, Eden!" Kale snapped. He seemed to have reached his breaking point as well. His bowtie was on the carpet, and his blazer was next to it a messy heap. His hair was in the same disarray.

Whoa whoa, calm down everyone. Kian murmured in a soothing tone. Kale visibly was less tense after the voice spoke.

"Shhh." Diana agreed. She had emerged back from the room, now in white sweats and a pale grey long sleeved shirt. Her hair was up in a hasty bun, and the bags under her eyes were evident although they hadn't been there a few hours before.

"Alright, Khione can sleep on the bed, and Ana can sleep next to her if she wants, since they're practically sisters. We have the two guest rooms, and I figure we should all stay near each other so I'll lay a sleeping bag here and sleep, and you boys can split the two rooms however you want, though one of you may need to sleep on the floor too. Borrow clothes from me or my dad's old stash if you need to. Sound good? "
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.